Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Earthlings doco

light-serpent

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
I watched this doco last nite. and I'm just in plan shock on how humans can be the lowest of species on this planet. I wonder how many ppl will watch this video. I know most will not and continue to be ignorant. When the hell are humans gonna learn?
I really hope just one person can watch this all the way through. I did and I know more then what 99.9% of the rest the world do.
How can we stop this? write a letter
I just feel so helpless. :crybaby:

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... ary&hl=en#

some of you may of seen this video before. but I still had to share.

Quark13

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Sept 2009
impressive stuff, it felt good to see the elephant retaliation

light-serpent

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
yeah , I was cheering those elephants on when they got there revenge.
I once went to a zoo in auckland new zealand and saw some elephants standing arm reach away from me. They looked so sad and broken minded. I was trying to get there attention. But no luck.
I new then the only way to see a one is in the wild. But it would have to be not fucking there habitat up.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
...made it through the whole thing, though I really had to force myself to watch. I feel fucking terrible and ashamed of our species, and ashamed of myself.

Thanks for posting the link, it's always an eye opener even though I am well aware of all this stuff. The thing is it's soo easy to deny, suppress and ignore.

Everyone should be forced to watch this in it's entirety, with those things to keep the eyes open from clockwork orange on.

And I didn't like the retaliation at all... Poor elephant finally get's a chance at retaliation only to be shot repeatedly later on.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i had to stop watching it for now when they put the dog in the squeezing machine... actually i think it's true that most people are specieists and probably many are at the same time racists...

honestly if i would meet such people in the wrong situations i would become myself become a specieist against my own species lol.

peace

light-serpent

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
It was hard to watch and many emotions came. I really hate how humans can be so cruel. The part that made me cry was the baby seal and its mother. I wanted to be there to do the same to the man that killed the baby seal. But I know I would be no better then them.
I really dont consider myself a human at all.
Could it be posible that some humans are showing the signs of evoleing into the next stage?

The film changed my life around and now I only eat things that grows from the ground. I wont eat eggs that come from chickens that live in those sad conditions, I wont have milk from the poor cows that live for one reason ( to give us milk ) . It has not been hard for me to do this. And I think too that everyone should watch this at least once.
I just wish I could post it of the tv in prime time.

The only way I could eat meat if it was from a animal that died from old age. But i know I could not put my trust in a butcher.
I really wonder If eating meat causes some to have agression. They say meat has testosrom in it. I dont know if that is true.

Thanks guys for watching
peace