Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ET's and UFO's

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
ET'S UFO's what do you think?

I have been interested in UFO's and extraterrestrials for a long time.
I remember reading a book by Erich von Danicken that my mother recommended to me when I was around the age of 12.
When I was growing up there was a lot of attention on ET's and UFO's. In the media
In the early 90's the X files started and I watched many episodes

Personally I have no reason to believe in UFO's or ET's
However there are many people who do believe in UFO's or say they know more about government involvement with ET's.
Some of them have very far out theories, like David Icke reptilians or Micheal Tsarion and Zacharia Sitchin (humans are genetically manipulated by ET's)
Others have had encounters, people like Withley Strieber or Philip Schnieder.
Some of these people claim there are over more then 9 different alien species watching earth.
According to these sources the government is working together with aliens.
This may all be lies and misinformation.

What do you think.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
I dont know for sure.
But they deffo exist, indepedent of the theory ' if they visit us n shit'.

I've seen a UFO thingie once though, i was 14.
Alone walking in Norwegian forest...and I saw this light come up.
Like a helicopter, but was so far away so i only saw a shiny light.
When this ufo lifted slowly up like a helicopter, it burst into space lake a falling star(Just backwards.).
I was freaked out for like 3 years after that. lol.

Anyways, i have no idea or conclusion.
I'd like to meet them though.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well i had no idea what it was.....
I saw it clearly, id deffo got my attention.

What ever the fuck it was, well an UFO! :p
I have no idea what it was, but i was freaked out as hell and ran home.
Thinking there'd be a little alien in the forest waiting for me lol.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I believe that there is something out there, with a biological structure waaaay different from anything that we have ever seen. I don't believe there are intelligent lifeforms out there, just life, just life.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Well, after watching The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy's 2 times in a row on acid, while coming down trying to get some sleep, I'm not sure anymore. So now I always bring a towel just to be on the save side :lol:

Ot.
I don't know, could be possible but then again if someone would move the planet Earth, lets say 1 kilometer to the left or the right. There would be no live on Earth, it wouldn't be possible. It would be to hot or to cold so live on other planets would be ??? Who knows.

If they are smart they wait a couple of years to show them selves, I don't think humanity is ready for it.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Imagine if we were the aliens on some other planet.
And they were the primitive ones.....

lol
Us would go:
democracy%2Bwill%2Bcome%2Bto%2Byou.jpg

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
If someone would move the eath (only) a kilometer there would be no life on earth. I don't know if this is true. It's sounds like speculation to me. We don't have any other planet to compare, but we do have some evidence there has been life (bacteria) on mars.

Maybe there are fas less limitation to life then we may expect. We only know about life on this planet and it's ways of evolving.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
There is complex life, and complexifying life, in the depths of the oceans... where there is no sun , the water is hundreds of celcius high, and the water is saturated with toxic fumes and earth chemicals.

We see shrimp, we see fishes that eat shrimp, we see albino octopuses that eat the fish that eat the shrimp... and for all we know there might be some giant dragonlike (dinausaur if you prefer) that eats the octopuses and that is so intelligent that it wont let itself be filmed by the very slow submarines we can get down there.

Phrases like this come out of bad scientists mouths, it's not science but heresy. For all we know, honestly there could be life on every planet, if not in the surface, in every cavern and crevice down there.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Watching the vid Brugmansia posted it becomes hard to imagine earth is the only planet where life is possible. When we talk about life we talk about carbon based lifeforms. Maybe there are lifeforms out there that are not carbon based.

However when it comes to UFO's it's not clear (to me) if they come from other space or from somewhere else.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Allow me to quote Christopher C. Barr, just cause I liked his article. I hope he's cool, hehe.

[quote:1hc9vdyp]‘Spaceballs’ is a somewhat obscure film made by the movie making giant Mel Brooks that spoofed the science fiction genre about 20 years ago. The film took the ‘Star Wars’ standby “May the force be with you

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So carbon, is the dirt in us, we are made from the earth to return to dust, or something along those lines...

Well silica + water = multi-dimentional life.

So we're not carbon based... we are silicon based and your science dosen't yet understand that.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
so how do YOU understand it?
because im pretty sure generations of thousands of scientists know better than yourself on this particular subject

and i really dont know how dependable that Dr schwarz's word is... or whoever wrote that article i mean
Sadly some lummoxes of the polluted stream of mainstream science still languish lazily in that erroneous deception.
isnt exactly unbiased...

The accomplishments for life from the research of Dr. Schwarz have not been matched in all the years since that time.
thats a pretty enormous call...

and i apologize if that sounded uptight or something.. but that entire article smelt of bullshit

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
mrvn a dit:
I don't know, could be possible but then again if someone would move the planet Earth, lets say 1 kilometer to the left or the right. There would be no live on Earth, it wouldn't be possible. It would be to hot or to cold so live on other planets would be ??? Who knows.
It seems we should distinguish between life and biosphere here. For a biosphere to stabilize, you need the kind of things the Earth has and Mars perhaps used to have, like a certain distance from the Sun, and a particular type of Moon.

We only have experience of intelligent life forms developing within a complex and more or less stable biosystem, and I think it's reasonable to expect that if they do exist, the "greys" etc. developed within such an environment as well.

We also only have experience of biospheres developing a wide variety of intelligent organisms, like elephants, dolphins and human beings. I think it's safe to say that wherever a planet blossoms into a biosphere, there's going to be intelligent beings roaming that planet, whether it's highly intelligent fishes, birds, reptiles or monkeys. My guess is that the human form of life is a universal principle, just like plants, mushrooms and salty water are universal principles in each biosphere.

So then, how likely is it that a biosphere develops in a given solar system? If the rumors are true and there haven't just been bacteria on Mars but also oceans and rivers, then we have two examples of planets within our own solar system giving rise to life and recycling water. This certainly raises the likelihood of biospheres developing in every solar system with a Sun like ours, giving rise to humanoid creatures sooner or later, the type of beings that start wondering about life on other planets...

Now regarding UFOs, again: on our planet we have the example of human beings that wanted to develop planes and rockets, and did so. We also have examples of ancient folklore that talks about flying to other planets (using vimanas). It's to be expected that every humanoid creature gets the urge to fly and explore the rest of the cosmos.

But whether it's possible to actually travel from solar system to solar system, physically, that's another matter. We have no practical examples of that. It seems there are a couple of ways such travel could take place:

A spaceship that has implemented certain principles of hyperdimensional physics, allowing it to travel very fast and free from the forces of gravity etc. This allows it to traverse the immense distances between solar systems in a relatively short time.

A spaceship that has implemented the same principles, but doesn't travel away from the sun, but into the sun (through a sun spot, or another type of wormhole), coming out in another part of creation. This reduces the need to travel very fast (or perhaps it doesn't), but certainly requires a highly evolved understanding of physics.

It's not clear whether either form of travel is really possible. So for now I'll just assume there are biospheres and humanoids throughout creation, but that they are all perfectly separated from eachother, for a reason.

It may be that the humanoids some have encountered are from nearby planets (like Mars), or our own planet, or a planet that's located in the solar system that's in a binary relationship with our sun.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I am very interested in the history of out solar system.
Was there life before us in the solar system, was it intelligent.
Is there a possibility that there was some kind of space traveling race living in our solar system before us.

Maybe some of you have hear of planet nibiru. According to some researchers this planet crosses our solar system every 3,600 years. And it's that planet that's to home of a alien race.

There are also researchers who talk about another planet. Planet Tiamat. According to these people this planet was once part of our solar system. At some point this planet was destroyed , and formed the Astroid belt.

These theory's are interesting, but I do not know what to make of them..

Thinking about they aliens known as the grey's. The also could be cybernetic beings. Maybe they are not they are just henchmen for some unseen force (government or ET maybe both)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
News!

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2009-126

August 17, 2009

PASADENA, Calif. -- NASA scientists have discovered glycine, a fundamental building block of life, in samples of comet Wild 2 returned by NASA's Stardust spacecraft.

"Glycine is an amino acid used by living organisms to make proteins, and this is the first time an amino acid has been found in a comet," said Jamie Elsila of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "Our discovery supports the theory that some of life's ingredients formed in space and were delivered to Earth long ago by meteorite and comet impacts."

Elsila is the lead author of a paper on this research accepted for publication in the journal Meteoritics and Planetary Science. The research was presented during the meeting of the American Chemical Society at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C., August 16.

"The discovery of glycine in a comet supports the idea that the fundamental building blocks of life are prevalent in space, and strengthens the argument that life in the universe may be common rather than rare," said Carl Pilcher, director of the NASA Astrobiology Institute, which co-funded the research.

Proteins are the workhorse molecules of life, used in everything from structures like hair to enzymes, the catalysts that speed up or regulate chemical reactions. Just as the 26 letters of the alphabet are arranged in limitless combinations to make words, life uses 20 different amino acids in a huge variety of arrangements to build millions of different proteins.

Stardust passed through dense gas and dust surrounding the icy nucleus of Wild 2 (pronounced "Vilt-2") on Jan. 2, 2004. As the spacecraft flew through this material, a special collection grid filled with aerogel – a novel sponge-like material that's more than 99 percent empty space – gently captured samples of the comet's gas and dust. The grid was stowed in a capsule that detached from the spacecraft and parachuted to Earth on Jan. 15, 2006. Since then, scientists around the world have been busy analyzing the samples to learn the secrets of comet formation and our solar system's history.

"We actually analyzed aluminum foil from the sides of tiny chambers that hold the aerogel in the collection grid," said Elsila. "As gas molecules passed through the aerogel, some stuck to the foil. We spent two years testing and developing our equipment to make it accurate and sensitive enough to analyze such incredibly tiny samples."

Earlier, preliminary analysis in the Goddard labs detected glycine in both the foil and a sample of the aerogel. However, since glycine is used by terrestrial life, at first the team was unable to rule out contamination from sources on Earth. "It was possible that the glycine we found originated from handling or manufacture of the Stardust spacecraft itself," said Elsila. The new research used isotopic analysis of the foil to rule out that possibility.

Isotopes are versions of an element with different weights or masses; for example, the most common carbon atom, Carbon 12, has six protons and six neutrons in its center (nucleus). However, the Carbon 13 isotope is heavier because it has an extra neutron in its nucleus. A glycine molecule from space will tend to have more of the heavier Carbon 13 atoms in it than glycine that's from Earth. That is what the team found. "We discovered that the Stardust-returned glycine has an extraterrestrial carbon isotope signature, indicating that it originated on the comet," said Elsila.

The team includes Daniel Glavin and Jason Dworkin of NASA Goddard. "Based on the foil and aerogel results it is highly probable that the entire comet-exposed side of the Stardust sample collection grid is coated with glycine that formed in space," adds Glavin.

"The discovery of amino acids in the returned comet sample is very exciting and profound," said Stardust Principal Investigator Donald E. Brownlee, a professor at the University of Washington, Seattle. "It is also a remarkable triumph that highlights the advancing capabilities of laboratory studies of primitive extraterrestrial materials."

The research was funded by the NASA Stardust Sample Analysis program and the NASA Astrobiology Institute. NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., manages the Stardust mission for NASA's Science Mission Directorate, Washington. Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Denver, developed and operated the spacecraft.

For images, visit:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stardust/news/stardust_amino_acid.html

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I just saw Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skulls.
I enjoyed it, the movie deals with ET's and UFO's.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Brugmansia a dit:

That's a cool vid !

Years ago I 'got' it when I played David Braben's 740kb game 'Elite 2 - Frontier'. This guy was a physics nut who created a space explore game and he managed to fit the entire milky way in the game. The map had three different levels to view , each with their own zooms: planetary, solar and solarsystem view. I can remember feeling the awe when choosing the system view and zooming out to have the entire milky way in view and realise, how big it was and how many stars are in it.