Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dutch News Topic in Dutch part of the forum

G

Invité
Ok here's a suggestion, make a Dutch news topic in the Dutch part of the forum, because it must be anoying for non Dutch speaking members to see news reports that they can't read all the time.

Just stick to English for the frontpage news.

Good idea?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Just make everything english, better idea.

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Maybe teach others to read dutch ? :lol:

I can understand your motivation of posting only in English, but hey, foreign people can also learn Dutch just as we learned English, French, German, Italian, Spanish etc.

Why is it the Dutchman who's always trying to speak in a foreign language when people ask him something while they are in Holland, but is it also the Dutchman who's trying to speak the language of the country he is visiting :?:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
it seems to me that people who speak dutch have less problems learning other languages. but as i sad, it only seems to me as if ;)

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
We are a small country and dutch is very hard to learn. Just make everything english, it's the easiest thing to do. I have no problem whatsoever talking english on a forum board. It also slightly annoys me that I can't read any of the french stuff. If we all just try to post everything in english, everyone can read it.

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Ok here's a suggestion, make a Dutch news topic in the Dutch part of the forum, because it must be anoying for non Dutch speaking members to see news reports that they can't read all the time.

Just stick to English for the frontpage news.

Good idea?

Since the rest of the front page is in English, I think that's a good idea.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Faust a dit:
Just make everything english, better idea.
yup. I think this is one of the best forums, but it's pretty annoying that I can't read half of the stuff posted here =(