Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Drying and shipping mushrooms

jduston

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
Hello fellow Pychonauts. I have been lurking here for a while but I decided to finally make an account and ask a few questions.

Recently I have been trying to help out a friend who lives in America, I live in Holland. I want to send him some mushrooms. But I want to ship it.

Is it feasible, to dry them, package them in a discreet way and send it to California?

I want to send 4 grams dried, what are your tips on doing this? How many fresh shrooms will I need to dry to get 4 grams.

All assistance is appreciated.

(yes I know this is illegal in every way).

Kan ook in het Nederlands antwoord geven, engels is gewoon mijn eerste taal.

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
just ship it Fedex via some sort of postal service thats not a goverment run(US post) and just package it like you would any other parcel, and make shure you box it up not the postal company ur sending it to. its really easy to send things via post and if they find out you did ship it they will just throw it away unless it was like a large amount then they would pay some attention.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Fedex packages are always cleared though customs. Regular mail is a much better option for this kind of thing. Also always add a return address on your letter or you might attract attention to it. 4 grams of dried shrooms is about 40 grams of fresh mushrooms by the way (about 92 % of water normally in mushrooms if we are talking about Psilocybe cubensis strains).

4 grams is not that much and should well fit into a letter, why not make it a bubble envelop with a CD cover in it, just remove the inside and put the shrooms it, you can even hide then and put in a real CD. But of course if you want to take the risk for your friend. Its his risk because his name is on it, you will not be the one getting into trouble over this.

jduston

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
Thanks...The Fedex method seemed iffy, and also very expensive. I guess I'll drop by TGP post sometime next week.

I am wondering however, is it really feasible that 4 grams could fit inside a cd case? Also any tips on drying?

Thanks a lot anyway

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Drying you can do just on a paper on a warm place. I always put them on the boiler/heater unit. Losts of heat (not to much) and dry air there. In 2-3 days they should be completlely dried out. One portions of cubensis is about 1.2-3 grams by the way its not that much so you should be able to fit it in an cd case, if not why not use a DVD case instead.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
I'd just put them in an envelope with some paper or even stencil paper... Letters are allmost never watched...
you can even put them in a little baggie in the envelope, between sheets. If you can feel them too much by pressing maybe reduce them to powder...
4g should be fine and go through easily

jduston

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
Thanks a lot everybody. It seems to me the envelope is the best way to go. I let you know if it works if any others are planning to do similar.

DarkDragon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2006
plz let me know if it all goes ok, i might need to do that too :twisted:

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Putting it in a plain envelope is a terrible idea.

As someone else said, you need to have a return address (duh) or it wont ship anywhere in the states. Use someone else's address; not your own.

The best way, and the way most of my peyotes came from england, is inside a book. Pull a gangster move and hollow out the middle pages of a very thick book. Hide drugs inside the hollowed out pages and send via regular mail. Do not just place them in an envelope, you might be setting up a friend to spend a chunk of time in the slammer. Yes, it is more expensive because of the weight, but certainly a better idea.

If something is caught in customs, it is not just "thrown away" and not delivered. It IS delivered with a swat team of law enforcement behind it waiting to haul your ass off.

An aquaintaince of mine was recently arrested for ordering dryied cactus powder. Take every precaution you can.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I would send the shrooms with the highest percentage of psilo, not cubensis (4 gram dried is not even 2 trips...) but Panaeolus cyanescens (Hawaiian) shrooms, that way you need about 1 gram per avarage trip...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Dark Dragon;

Of course, you dolt. Everything is checked coming into the country. Well, I should say that everything has the possibility of being checked when passing customs.

Putting shit in the middle of a book prevents it from being seen in an x-ray machine.

I just used a copy of Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" to send 28g to my buddy in canada. It was a great book; I felt bad cutting holes in the pages.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
Brewmaster a dit:
Putting it in a plain envelope is a terrible idea.

As someone else said, you need to have a return address (duh) or it wont ship anywhere in the states. Use someone else's address; not your own.

just put a return address and it is ok. Why bother with a book...they won't open letters...if it's a sub 5-10g amount

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
A bulging envelope filled with some unidentifiable, organic matter, shipped from overseas is sketchy. Of course it's a 99.9% chance that it would be fine, but I still think that's an incredibly stupid idea.

Even if it's just a gram, anytime you send drugs through the US mail it becomes a felony offense. (that means it's a much bigger deal) I don't know why you wouldn't want to be as careful as possible. There's little risk to the sender, but as I said, it's a huge risk to the person receiving it.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
until 5 grams you won't even notice it's bulged. Just put some hard paper on both sides...the book is big...
what some friends did once to send to the US was to take a Kinder egg and put the hash in the capsule where the toy usually is, and then close it and wrap it as originally ;o)

S

slidinglight

Invité
Thanks for the responds. Brewmaster, I had already sent the dried mushrooms by the time your replies came in. When I said an envelope seems the best idea, I forgot to mention that I wasn't just going to send it in an envolope. I agree that would be silly.

What I did do was, when I dried the shrooms I had them wrapped in tissue, and then as airtight as I could make it placed them in a plastic bag. That was then placed in the inside of a dvd movie. Sin City to be specific (I included the film)

It was that simple, and shipped on priority just at my local TNT post in Holland.

My friend got the drugs and they seemed to work well, as I got this email response:

"It's raining today, and
thought it was a great day to shroom. Funny random
thought that we are from the practically from the
other side of the world. I think that just amazing as
it is."

jduston

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
thats me that responded up there. For some reason I logged in with an account that I made ages ago and didn't realize still existed.