Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Drying Shrooms

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have one portion left, and I'd like to know what's the best way to get them dried. Otherwise they'll rot.

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
There are different ways. You can lay them in front of a fan (maybe hang them on a wire). You can warm them a little bit (not too much or you'll destroy the psilocybine).. Hope this helps.. good luck!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I usually dry them in a cartonbox with a pc fan blowin over them. When they are cracker dry(stems break with a snap!), I seal them airtight with a baggy of descicant (spelling, I'm lazy :) ) in the dark. You could even put them in the freezer, dried and stored like that, but dark and cool should be enough.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I got tired of having the fan on all the time so now, after I pick them, I just leave them out in the open air where the dogs can't get to them. It takes longer but it works just fine. A fan is best though.

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I actually never tried it myself.. How long does it take with and without a fan anyway?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Soulcatcher a dit:
I actually never tried it myself.. How long does it take with and without a fan anyway?

I leave them 2 days under the fan, 3 days if amazonian strain (they are usually much fatter!).

In any case, when the stems break with a snap, they are dry.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I'll try this too, have some left and I don't want em to rot. If i'd put them on a normal room heating (or on the shelf above) would that work?

boombox11

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2006
get an airtight container, put damp-rid in the container, get something that will hold the shrooms above the damp-rid like a screen or something, then cover. leave it in a dark place and in no time the shrooms will be cracker dry. i put them out on a fan for 2 days first so it will be faster to dry in the container.