Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dream herbs ?

Mxm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2011
Salut à tous, j'ai rien trouvé à ce sujet donc j'ouvre un post pour demander si des gens (et j'imagine que oui) ont testé ces "herbes rêveuses" comme l'African dream root ou autre qu'on peut trouver sur certains sites. Est ce que certaines valent plus le coup que d'autres et aussi est ce que ça vaut le coup de tester.

Mxm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2011
Mxm a dit:
Salut à tous, j'ai rien trouvé à ce sujet donc j'ouvre un post pour demander si des gens (et j'imagine que oui) ont testé ces "herbes rêveuses" comme l'African dream root ou autre qu'on peut trouver sur certains sites. Est ce que certaines valent plus le coup que d'autres et aussi est ce que ça vaut le coup de tester.

Here is the english version, hope I get replies...

Does anyone have tried those "dream herbs" like the African dream root or others, is there any herb or root that actually "works" and is better than others ?

Thanks !

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I've been experimenting, and it seems HOPS from beer have been giving me dreams. I drink one beer with a very high amount of hops (I hate hops) and I have particularly active dreams...

En francais; houblon dans la bière. J'ai entendu dire par d'autres personnes aussi.

grivois

Psychonaut
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
I don't know this group of plants, but after watching it on Wikipedia also concern myself more data (toxicity, addiction, adverse effects, etc. ..) because Grivois like sweet dreams!

Wikipédia a dit:
Oneirogen, from the Greek oneiros meaning "dream" and gen "to create," describes that which produces a dream-like state of consciousness. This is characterized by an REM like immersive dream state that can range from realistic to alien like and abstract. Some dream-producing herbs like dream and african dream herb, and most notably Salvia Divinorum (Diviners Sage) have been used for thousands of years in a form of divination based on dreams called Oneiromancy, this is where the subclass derives its name. Oneirogenic plants and chemicals cover a wide array psychoactives ranging from normal dream enhancers to intense dissociative and deleriant drugs. Effects experienced on Oneirogenics include Microsleep, Hypnagogia, Fugue states,REM, Hypnic Jerks, Lucid dreams, and out-of-body experience.

Mxm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2011
They are also talking about Salvia which is less like "dream herb" than African root or others:
ranging from normal dream enhancers to intense dissociative and deleriant drugs

About hops yes there is some hops to sell next to the African root but I was sceptical about that... IJesusChrist what's that beer ? I love beer so I could try it. For science ! :D

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Oh it was just a Stone Brewery IPA.
I hate IPAs but a friend left it over so I drank 1 a night and have had some pretty freaking intense dreams. I've since stopped and they are continuing.

Very violent ones .. :(

Dambjon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2013
Herbs actually herbs greek word and by it medicen can be manufactured to treat the patients this is the alternative method as compared to the other methodology for keeping the body better as well,