Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dragibus Magazine: Plant Medicine and Mysticism

• Auteur de la discussion Dragibus_Mag
  • Date de début
D

Dragibus_Mag

Invité
Hello everyone,
I just stumbled upon this forum and thought some of you might be interested in our publication. Dragibus Magazine is a glossy, full color quarterly print publication on the botany, cultivation, history, and usage of medicinal and entheogenic plants. Every issue feature articles on the medicinal and historical usage of entheogens, brewing herbal beers, the cultivation, botany, and identification of rare medicinal plants, as well as interviews with professionals in the fields related to entheogenic and medicinal plants.

We are putting together the fourth issue and it is due out May 1st. The first three issues are available now. You can order the magazines or get more information at: Dragibus: Plant Medicine and Mysticism.

The third issue features an article on the Piper genus, a juniper ale recipe, an article on shamanic art of the Americas and more...
v1i3_cover.jpg

The second issue features articles on sustainable Lophophora cultivation, interview with a Khat farmer, a Yarrow pale ale recipe, and more.
newcover.jpg

The first issue features articles on Acacia confusa, Trichocereus and the Chavin, herbal beer recipe, and more.
dragibus_v1i1_cover.jpg

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Sup dude! Welcome to the boards! Been looking for you on IRC but haven't seen you on BSP lately. Hit me up bro!

Trip

S

sunnysmile

Invité
printing china is a good place to know about china and also where you can turn to when encountering some technical printing issues.