Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Doubt/self-Doubt

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its probably boredom and an over active mind because its not getting enough satisfaction . Learn a strategy to deal with thoughts to sort them into sensiblöe / usefull / helpfull and worth remembering / thinking about or not . I have a wonderfull filter and can judge thoughts and forget them before i`ve finished thinking the first sentance .

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
Its probably boredom and an over active mind because its not getting enough satisfaction . Learn a strategy to deal with thoughts to sort them into sensiblöe / usefull / helpfull and worth remembering / thinking about or not . I have a wonderfull filter and can judge thoughts and forget them before i`ve finished thinking the first sentance .
that makes sense.
It's just an overwhelming mechanism of some sort.

I've also noticed that Self-doubt makes one try harder at life.
But im tired of that, and now i want to.....have a good feeling, without worry.
And yeah you're right, its probarly boredom.
I need more info, i feel sometimes like i've hit a wall. Even though i know theres so much i dont know.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Some times one has to acept that the answers arent there or seeable at the moment . Everything has its time and place so learn to wait and dont drive yourself nuts as that will drive you nuts . You could also learn to meditate and then peacefully look for answers to your problem . Action under stress can sometimes produce good results but other times it can drive you nuts so better meditate first and then search .

Learn to acept your situation and learn to live with the posibilitys . Lots of people arent satisfyed with their lives but must acept it as there is no choice . Life can be a bitch , like standing alone on the top of a freezing mountain in a bad storm with 100 km winds . Keep your head up amd smile .

yassine

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Oct 2016
you must to do activities for personality development and result to growth your personality and more self-doubt

D

Dreamea

Invité
I think doubt can be an usefull tool to introspective search and self(and world)-awareness, but also seems like a pit without bottom that can drives you "mad", like said before. Personnaly i try to cultivate my doubt and stay hooked to my acquired certainties. Not sure that's a good method to fully enjoying life, but that's a line of way of thinking and behaviour that i decided to follow and draw, maybe wrongfully.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
You only doubt what you believe.
And all believes are false.
Reality or truth is what you do not doubt. When you walk in the rain you do not doubt the rain. Or you do not doubt the sun. You do not doubt your bike when you ride it. You do not have to believe in you bike to ride it.

D

Dreamea

Invité
And all believes are false.
Reality or truth is what you do not doubt.
And you believe in that ? :p
Having a bike in my hands is not enough to know that it (or anythingelse, including myself) is real. But it takes us to one of the ultimates questions : what's reality ?
Is it a simple fact ? Is it a belief ? Is one exclude the other ?
I think both are importants to approch a defintion of what reality is.

robbert

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2016
When I'm in doubt to do something, i just drink coffee, sometimes it help me a lot (different people different effects, do no try this if you are not ok with coffee) and it can assist my mind to be focus and do my work without feeling "can i do or not?"

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
Can you list more details plz ? maybe low seratonin lvls, or your too stuck in if its not physical its not real maybe .

Antonio94

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juin 2017
Self-doubt might be something as "motive" to get better in life. However, I'm not really agree to this. Self-doubt is more like a state where we become hate ourselves (and hate isn't a state of being mindfulness), and of course when we hate ourselves, we hate everything we do and everything we say since we believe we're not worth it. I know that saying like this makes thing look more serious but yes, sorry but it can be in the extreme state.
But listening to your story, I felt there was or there are something happening in your life and it restricts you with all kinds of boundaries, rules, and it's possibly the reason why you mention "freedom". I felt it is extremely sensitive so though I don't really understand all of your current feeling, but still I appreciate for what you've shared with the people here.
Good luck!

ScottishLad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Sept 2017
Reality is totally and utterly unique to your 'person' (for lack of a better word). Especially in the drug world. combined with high IQ and EQ doesn't help either. (For me it's even worse since i'm an empath). That's where the self doubt comes from. There is no manual or script that will give enlightement on the matter cause we are all unique. The only way is to live it, fully and unapologetically.

What i have learned is that (I'm 38, been a psychonaut for 25+ years), resisting it, will only increase the doubt resulting in certain anxiety in whatever form or shape. You gotta realise that you're battteling yourself, and become friends with the 'beast' (which is you). Embrace the doubt, and see it for what it really is: your teacher. Then, you can trick it into shaping it into whatever you want it to be (long process, consistency is key). You are your own bliss, your own doubts, your whatever. It's just one of your many facets. Combined they make you, you.

As the saying goes 'Happyness is a choice' which is utterly true. And it also applies to doubt.