Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Does anyone live in the UK??

speeedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2013
No, but do you ever visit Netherlands? If I lived in UK, I would make one trip each month to Netherlands. I think you had another similar thread also where you said you haven't tripped much. What psychedelics you have done so far?

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
Yep. I'm living in Swansea at the moment.

alienking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2014
hi everyone, new site user here, after years of hearing Joe rogan banging on about DMT and mushrooms i decided i cant wait any longer, i really want to try DMT i have been weed smoker for over a decade but recently cut it out due to my job but i really would like to smoke DMT at least once, i am from the midlands in the UK and was hoping there would be some people near me to help me discover and take it, i would like to be in a safe place with people who know how to guide me through the experience, i cant really afford to travel to peru or source DMT anywhere else unless i really have to, my first port of call was to come here to seek advice and maybe connect with some people in my area, you never now my neighbours could be doing it, i hope the thread is still going and i can find what im looking for, i have done LSD in my early 20s and really loved it, smoked weed like i said and took the occasional ecstasy so im not coming into this blind, ok guys thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing from you. peac.e nathan

alienking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2014
hi im east mids, rugby. im dying to do DMT just need the same kinda friends thou, when i mention it to my mates who are closed minded they are always the same saying- no way man ill stick to my beer, i have one guy who i have converted we just need the stuff

alienking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2014
hi, its not to bad if you dont smoke cigarettes which are really expensive, wages are down due to eastern europeans doing the job for £6.50 an hour when it was 9 pounds an hour ten years ago,so glad someone replied, didnt think anyone was on this site

Chaves

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Juil 2014
im not that from you alien at all but dont do nothing just researching on some synthesis

Teefs

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
three months after last post....

I'm from Surrey and I left a post on the intro section looking to find others wanting to adventure and better their lives with plants that live in around the Surrey area.....I personally dont believe (trust) in spending $5,000 to go to Peru etc.......just hoping to find some others around here that want to do this for free, a spiritual awakening and guidance for no monies!!

Awake

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2014
Teefs i live in west london. Have you tried dmt before?

jamesjogi08

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Avr 2015
DMT anywhere else unless i really have to, my first port of call was to come here to seek advice and maybe connect with some people in my area, you never now my neighbours could be doing it, i hope the thread is still going and i can find what im looking for, i have done LSD in my early 20s and really loved it....!!!