Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you ever wonder about reality?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
There are so many worlds and dimensions we visit while on drugs and experiences that are extraordinary.

Do you ever wonder why we always come back to this reality? Where we must work, follow laws or we end up in jail, and pay for our housing and food?

I can answer that, but everytime I do it people have trouble believing me.

Did you know we are one with everything and everyone? Did you know there is an ultimate being (a creator) that is and have created everything? Did you know this creator has allowed evil to take over creation? Did you know that the Earth and the Sun are created to help us come home to a creation where evil can't exist? Did you know evil uses money and laws to keep us ignorant and enslaved? (Most drugs giving us experiencens beyond this reality is illegal because evil want to keep us in its creation not knowing we are immortal and everlasting, it feeds on our energy especially hate and fear, it can't stand love)

Did you also know that the ultimate being have give us all everything that it is? Did you know this is your last reincarnation (which gives you memory loss) if you learn love and understanding? Did you know everything is love, even if evil is allowed to do what it has done? Did you know all of creation is allowed to incarnate on earth because its going to transcend beyond evils empire?

Did you know evil is a copycat that have copied the light everyone talks about when meeting with god or the source etc? Did you know that if you meet god you could be meeting evil in disguise? The difference between real light and false light is condtional love and unconditional love.

The reason for the evil and its separation from everything is because of the law of free will which is paramount. Free Will is the only law, everything is a distortion from free will. If evil weren't allowed to do what it has done free will wouldn't be the only law, which it is.

Peace my fellow psychonauts, there are a new dawn coming, a era where we don't have to work with boring jobs to get money so we can afford housing and food. There will only be one law, the law of free will and no more hate and negative emotions making us feel depressed or sad. Its happening now. The evil has lost the grip on alot of souls on earth.

Namasté
- Enivid

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Bumped to art & philosophy.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
:heart:

Perhaps off topic:
Just found this song and wanted to share it :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Man, i'm HAPPY to always get back in this reality, on my latest acid trip i wasn't sure anymore that i'd ever make it back, i thought that i had permanent psychosis, i thought i wouldn't make it back, ever, i'm so glad that i did, it was the baddest trip of my life, i don't want to experience that level of insanity ever again, words can not describe properly what i've been through, it was hell on earth, but worse....

But to answer your question, i'm not sure what reality actually is anymore, i have some theories, but i'm not sure about them either, at the moment i'm just confused, sometimes i think reality is all in the head, made up by ourselves and nothiong else, then again, on other days i'm not sure about that either, but i do think that most of the reality we are experiencing is shaped by our thoughts.

I can't figure out how it actually works though, cause there are some loose ends about such theory, but when experiencing a high powered acid trip this is the only conclusion to draw, everything is shaped by our minds, nothing is real, we are an illusion, and we are shaping it, i do not doubt for a second that this is correct when tripping balls on acid, i'm soooo convinced that it's true, but when sober it seems to be impossible, although, i've been in a state where there is absolutly no room for doubt....

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Fairly important subject

First: Dazed, it's not psychosis - it's confusion. Paradoxes and inevitabilities colliding - it just doesn't always work the way we are taught does it? Realizing things that are so engrained in your mind can and will be wrong will most definitely have the effect you described, which I have felt countless times. Feel free to pm me, I'm rather interested in your trip.

Next - the reality you 'see' is serotonin.

THIS. Is serotonin in the facilities of your networks. The brain is so vastly complex, yet so durable - it is fucking amazing. I cannot describe in words how impossible it would be to understand how neatly compiled and yet how accesible the human brain is.

The fact that the brain can USEFULLY use other realities, i.e. LSD and Psilocybin, DMT - this is amazing.

And don't be so sure of yourself enivid. Not everything is as you feel it is.

To wrap up my point: Serotonin. I often wondered, what would a person be like if they had instead serotonin replaced with LSD or something similar to sero? How would their interpretations differ?

Serotonin is the most useful chemical for our societies laws and bullshit simply because we have constructed it by using serotonin, our ancestors weren't running their minds off DMT when they built stuff, so it is obviously most practical that when you take DMT, you see a different way things could have been or could be. Serotonin in my opinion is a very good drug for creating a stable mind. It's very well suited for a level head through most circumstances. But it is most certainly not the best for all purposes.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it's all one reality to me, with multiple perspectives

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
What's an even more trippy concept-- is what if some ailen somewhere has a plant and they smoke it and their being travels here and we're not able to see them.
Kinda like the reverse of the whole concept that we travel to other places while meditating.

Things to ponder. :)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
it's all one reality to me, with multiple perspectives

The perspectives can become so different though - it's hard to imagine there is an absolute basis.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
^i would say a great many people throughout human history have quested to find this fabled 'basis' ;)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Synith a dit:
What's an even more trippy concept-- is what if some ailen somewhere has a plant and they smoke it and their being travels here and we're not able to see them.
Kinda like the reverse of the whole concept that we travel to other places while meditating.

that would explain the alien portal i saw in my studio the first time i ate a shittonne of hash.

of course.. it might have just been the psychotomimetic effects of the thc on my CNS too :p

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
First: Dazed, it's not psychosis - it's confusion. Paradoxes and inevitabilities colliding - it just doesn't always work the way we are taught does it? Realizing things that are so engrained in your mind can and will be wrong will most definitely have the effect you described, which I have felt countless times. Feel free to pm me, I'm rather interested in your trip.

Confusion huh?
Damn, why did my entire right arm looked and felt as if it was soaking in warm thick blood, then after a while not, then again, then not, i thought i was stabbed to death by someone, this looks so psychotic to me,(now this part was actually confusing as hell indeed) and that i wasn't able to recolect the memory yet, i was wandering around in the parking lot, and everywhere i looked i saw those small blue signs with big lettres EXIT on them, those where real, but i wouldn't have known that or sure at the time :p , i felt they where signs out of my trip, but i wasn't quite able to follow them, they looked as if they where pointing in all directions.

Also my car, i walked away from it and i saw it again, i walked away and met up with my car again, this kept going for a while, i dunno what the hell i was doing back then, i must've turned without realizing or something, but at the time i thought i was just walking a straight line and i saw the same thing reapearing again and again, like looped reality, i just remember an episode of the Simpsons where Bart is being explained how cartoons are made, and they walk in a passage next to a door and it keeps repeating, the used the same image over and over again, this was what was happening to me, and the sad thing is, i couldn't realize that it wasn't real, i also talked to people there, and at the time i thought they wheren't real, later they proved to be real according to the unlighted sigarette that was next to my car, wich i asked from some goaheads who where also in that parking lot in their car, i don't even smoke tobacco ffs. :?

"Paradoxes and inevitabilities colliding " i like that phrase, well put, that's kinda what was happening.
But man, there was definatly some HUGE psychotic factor to it though, but i'm more and more convinced now that i didn't actually got LSD, acid never did this to me, why would it do that now?
It was probably a very nasty RC, fuck, real LSD is almost out of existence, it's all Research Chemicals now, i hate it!

'Bout the Serotonin, you can't realy take Serotonin supplements can you, antidepressiva kinda refills your Serotonin levels, MDMA boosts them, but that's it.

If Serotonin would be replaced by DMT we wouldn't be able to live, how can you be productive when you aren't mentally in this world, that's why our mind is so fragily finetuned from birth i guess, but don't worry, your receptors welcome lot's of other chemicals such as psilocybin, THC, DMT etc.

You can do it when you feel like it, i guess being in a constant trip won't be benificial at all, right? :rolleyes:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it sounds to me like you took a LOT of acid, at high doses it can indeed be completely dissociative and you can lose touch with what is real and what isn't.

i mean it could have been an RC (doubtful if it was the correct trip length) but either way the point is moot. you had a powerful trip. you'll need time to integrate your trip.

I know this next bit sounds a lot easier than it is, but it's my cardinal rule when dealing with difficult trips, or anything like the above. Remember the first rule from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy: 'don't panic'. 99% of any problem is worrying about worrying. likewise 99% of any lengthy period of depression I've been in has been worrying about never coming out of it to the point I was going silly. When you are caught in a feedback loop like this, ALL your mental energy is wasted. It's amazing how much easier it is to find rational answers when one is in a calm headspace. so take your time, don't rush it. life is long. if you are still full of worry, don't worry about it. let it go. let it pass through you. just like when negativity comes up in a trip. it's a mental exercise.

I do think being disassociated from reality than reintegrating with it is one of the most powerful and enlightening experiences one can have as long as you don't get lost in the chapel. it gives you a chance to ask the real questions that we forgot about when we were two years old, looking at this world for the first time, wondering wtf was going on and the adults nearby either told us to shut up or gave us shoddy two-bit answers in the form of religion, etc. it's why psychedelics turn people onto philosophy and poetry. don't accept any cheap answers. don't leave any stone unturned. i've found my answers with time and am still finding them... (for me i've found that consensual reality is surprisingly predictable and consistent).

Anyway all I'm really saying is that your answers will come with time and experience, you will find your way. :)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Dazed, what emotions accompanied that trip? You seem to explain it with little emotion besides confusion and a bit of scared, but not much...?

If you WEREN'T scared, and you weren't confused, yes you would have psychosis. But you were confused, and scared, no?

The thing is, the media portrays what psychosis is to you - you read it on wikipedia, and man, that sounds like what I had!

Except REAL psychosis is being like that, being fucking lost in a parking lot while you're completely sober.

What you experienced was the LSD, you became confused, and a confusion on LSD is not ever easy to come out of. If you have trouble, and are still confused after you come down - this is when psychosis can happen unfortunately your brain will 'lock' in confusion. Schizophrenia... I still have a hard time seeing how its possible.

Now - I realized that I am putting my own spin on your trip, and you should take everything I say with a grain of salt, but from experience, and plenty of contemplation on the subject, you can take comfort in what I'm saying has some validity.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i agree with IJC. there might also be the possibility for dazed that you are still confused as exact on that moment you locked the psychosis in and made yourself schizophrenic according to your image of schizophrenia that the media imprinted on you and your view of yourself.

but don't panic! you can make it. if you need to dig deeper, do it. if not you might need to find another way to cope with whatever you need to cope with. often it will unfold naturally and you will notice it if you have an open mind an open attitude towards possible inner or outer conflicts.

it is significantly important to trust your inner feeling or voice or whatever or learn to trust it in the process. obviously your inner feeling or inner voice would mostly depend on yourself so you should be aware of this and for example not to make your well being dependant from some future or past events or what others people might think or think. it's all now.

but anyways as IJC said psychosis IS confusion so just chill and clear your head from all those sill thoughts if you are having any!! if it's not that easy then i have to ask you: if you are not the master of your thoughts who is it???? the other yoU??? sorry just jokin!!! take it easy mate and if you can't integrate the strangeness of the experience you don't need to, you can see it like a bad or strange dream.... maybe you'll understand one day what you saw, but maybe you thought you would need a lot of time until that point could be there, and therefore locking it in??

i don't know. but i know that when it comes to psychosis and that shit, it is important not to get to the point where you would believe everything a specific person would say to you. or believe anything a specific person wrote to you. your inner feeling always displays nothing but the truth, but if "YOUR TRUTH" or your perspective on truth is distorted there can emerge conflicts, that reveal this, but you maybe won't understand it, resulting in confusion.............. peace of mind is the way to go then

peace & love bros!!! :weedman: