Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do u want to be in a Psychonaut documentary?

sellahremy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I am in the process of making a documentary about psychedelics. The purpose of the documentary is to remove the taboo & stigma of psychedelics. I want to interview and have conversations with everyday people from all walks of life. If you feel comfortable putting yourself out there and are passionate about being a psychonaut, I'd love to hear from you.

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Where are you?

Cube vision

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mai 2015
I'm hoping this is the real deal. My wife and I are quite experienced with a number of psychedelics. We regularly strip our ego and step outside our everyday perspective. This has become a sacrament in our marriage, it brings us closer and give us a spiritual glue that strengthens our love every time we travel. Psychedelics have played and continue to play a role in what our life is, it has change our taste in music, art, and our out look on the world. We are an average couple with a kid, a dog, degrees, and careers. We both believe psychedelics hold so much potential for therapy and spiritual discovery. If your looking for willing candidates that respect and believe in these substances please contact us.