Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Divination.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Astrology, gazing in a crystal ball, tarot, I ching, Runes.
Do any of you have experience with these or other methods of divination.

I am into the Tarot and i sometimes use the I ching. I think these Methods can be helpful in exploring your psyche and you can have some fun with it.
What do you think about divination? Does it work for you?

I post this question because of Ralph Metzner one of the psychedelic pioneers and co writer of the psychedelic experience.
Metzner have written books on divination and talked about the art of divination.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I think it works, but it depends on how you approach it. there is something like a conscious syncronicity, but if you are merely bored and mechanically doing random stuff, it won't work. if you set out to receive a special answer, it won't work. if you try to divine the future, it won't work at all :)
for me it seems to work best when I am sincerely asking for advice, or asking for my present state to be mirrored, so that I may better understand myself/the situation.

just 20 minutes ago or so, I was considering all my options for the future, and was kind of sad that my favourite option (moving to a farm in rural austria, I was lucky to meet the owner who has very similar interests) would be a somewhat lonely option since I'd be 1 hour away from my friends, and I was generally bemoaning how hard it can be to meet new people, to make new friends in rural areas. then I decided to ask for advice or whatever and googled for a random website. what I got was this: Sad Trombone made me laugh. there's humor in existence.

every now and then I use the Jonathan Zap's Online Image Oracle | ZapOracle.com, though I do not agree with all the philosophies the author puts forth. in any case it works better for me than the i-ching

astrology is another topic in itself, I think. I didn't care about it, but then I read "Cosmos and Psyche" by Richard Tarnas, which made it absolutely plausible. his analysis of history in conjuction with the planets at the given times is mindblowing.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think it is or should be about real wisdom or so... maybe even though in the times in the past they couldn't see for example fractals, it doesn't mean they weren't there... and reality, symbollic time vs "real" time etc etc...fraction and re-fraction and/or the opposites??... light and darkness... the more or less 5 elements... and then i would say ying and yang are surely/probably/possibly also playing along in some ways... :heart: :rock:
if you ask me, it isn't always easy or even seems relatively impossible at times to not have a mind-expectation in some sense. however if the wisdom refinement is somehow progressing instead of restraining in that sort of more or less thought or not-thought process regarding balance and/or not-balance between expectation and not-expectation, then maybe it's simply like reading way signs like "maybe/definately don't go this way, because.." or "maybe/definately don't go this way because..."... ???? well i'm only speculating a little bit here now... but yeah, what is real wisdom anyway?? in conclusion i can say it's relatively obviously about making decisions and/or not making decisions.
how do you know for sure in a good way whether you have a decision and what sort of decision??
hmmm... what you think?? what would be a similar way of saying for example "nutrition pyramids could and maybe should speak for themselves" in the comparative and/or not comparative figurative sense of food for thought, who and/or what do you trust,when and when not and why and why not?? furthermore i would suggest level-thinking is probably not the same with normal persons as it is with god???
i think consciousness says with good music or so it can be alot of fun...:pidu::idea: :!:
it should be obvious it's not about making yourself crazy or more crazy in a bad sense or abusing science or so..
now in conclusion i would say it probably should enhance the sense of humor and/or one should have a more or less good sense of humor to begin with. and hopefully at least some refinement of healthy common sense. ;)
i don't know... it's probaby a bit a stupid answer...

peace :weed:

Goldaa55

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2013
This information is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.