Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Did you see the white rabbit? 24H day, 24H chrono, le jour le plus long? Vos propos

Greno

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
Tout le monde se souviendra d'Alice au pays des merveilles (Alice in Wonderland), c'est un compte pour enfant avec de grande couleur très vive un peu ... comme dans un clip des Beatles, typiquement "Pop Art", j'aimerai savoir si certain d'entre vous l'aurai aperçu? ... Je sais pas si tu saisies (après c'est que des mots), tout le monde à déjà demandé l'heure une fois dans sa vie? Qui, comment avez vous vu cette matérialisation du temps? Certain se donnent rendez-vous pour admirer la total éclipse et là magie ... une nuit en plein jour

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
It is funny and sad. I don't know French but wish I could speak it, and other languages other than English. But I hated school so much that they tend to kill potential learning we could have had. For example I actually did French language lessons!

Any way, the funny bit is when I went to translate that, and the translator cannot put the syntax in the right order for the other language, so it is like something that would be spoken at the Madhatters Teaparty LOL

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
it would not have been good if you have posted it in English as by the way there will more responses could have turned out with the support of universally most read and understandable language

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
Greno a dit:
Tout le monde se souviendra d'Alice au pays des merveilles (Alice in Wonderland), c'est un compte pour enfant avec de grande couleur très vive un peu ... comme dans un clip des Beatles, typiquement "Pop Art", j'aimerai savoir si certain d'entre vous l'aurai aperçu? ... Je sais pas si tu saisies (après c'est que des mots), tout le monde à déjà demandé l'heure une fois dans sa vie? Qui, comment avez vous vu cette matérialisation du temps? Certain se donnent rendez-vous pour admirer la total éclipse et là magie ... une nuit en plein jour
Hey man..sorry for being a bit blunt here but i don't think anyone can understand that post of yours. frankly we all have a little shorthand in french.

Greno

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
NancyWelch a dit:
Hey man..sorry for being a bit blunt here but i don't think anyone can understand that post of yours. frankly we all have a little shorthand in french.

A little bit better:
Actually it is not only one idea, but usually when you open certain doors, it helps to get conscious of this notion :
- What I simply meant is that under acid, it is really common to ask what time it is, and .. "to be lost in time", why the white rabbit runs holding a clock saying "I'm late"?
- Besides, we're all in needs of time (cf the movie "timeout"), small thought about using and paying motorway to get there faster instead of using usual road which go thought village and small town
- and third thought about this jail and cell of 24H per day which leads us to helps and push the capitalism society by buying car, oil, living downtown ... being late

So now I am using helicopter, it is easier to park!

Greno

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
Latest though : If time is money ... Imagine if there was no time?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Greno a dit:
So now I am using helicopter, it is easier to park!

:lol::lol::lol:

the white rabbit is a symbol of superior knowledge, of transformation, noh?!

time is relative, the reality is the time, the reality is relative

"time is tight", said the clash!

:)rock: I see the white light, I see the white rabbit, I know him!, I wanna change!!, I run with him!, The white rabbit, The white rabbit, The white rabbit sings a little song, The white rabbit wants I run with him! The white rabbit, The white rabbit sings a little song..., I am in a labyrinth, I have too much options I don't know, I wanna change, The white rabbit, The white rabbit sings a little song, I am in a labyrinth, The white rabbit, wants I run with him... The white rabbit, The white rabbit sing, The white rabbit sing a little song... :pidu:)

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
But on which timeline is the white rabbit whom is in panic for being late?
Or wasn't I paying attention watching Alice in Wonderland?