Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Death

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
How do you face it?

let it all out.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
come on give me more :D

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It requires a little effort when it's about to happen, just lay down and let it go.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m looking forward to it . To going home .

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
propably the best trip ever!

Looking forward, but i have much patience,
i really want to die a natural slow dead, cause i believe the trip would then be much better/longer/clearer/.. then when you have an accident/get killed/commit suicide/...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I will never want to die (anymore).
I know it will come, and I am not ready at all for it, in any way right now...
But when I am old, and my companion dies, hopefully I have one... I will probably let go.

I know there is a way to let go deep in the brain, and I caught a glimpse of it once, but I never want to see it again until I am thoroughly ready.
I'm not afraid, I just have alot of goals to get to before I surrender.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I haven't gotten completely over my fear of death yet. But it is not as big anymore, because I really enjoy life.

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
I have a slight fascination with it. It doesn't bother me I see it as the worlds only inevitability, or as Tom Sharp put it the great certainty. I like to think of the first caveman to see death and wonder whats happened that would have been epic

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I've been confronted with death many times. I've seen two family members die last year (father and grandmother), and there had been many funerals before that, including the one of my elder brother. I've contemplated others, including my children and myself, dying any day. I think I'll react the way I've always reacted: with acceptance.

When my elder brother died in 2002, I suddenly realized that the same factors that map a persons personality, character and talents also determine their duration of life and cause of death. For my brother to be the Mike he was, he had to die at age 33. For Jimi Hendrix and Mozart to have been who they were, they had to die when they did. So that realization gave me a deep sense of acceptance. Enjoy the company of those who live and do not lament over anyone or anything that dies, including your own body.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Sometimes it seems the easy way out, sometimes it scares the shit out of me. It happens, nothing to do about it :)

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
True sleep. Oblivion. The end. Nothing. Bliss.

Or something else? It's a mystery.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its wierd when you are told you are going to die and watch it slowly happen . You think about all the things you wanted to do , should have done , the things you did and the things you didnt do . You think about all the mistakes you made and the things you regreted doing . You also think about how you treated other people and about the real friends you had and people you loved and didnt tell them . Then the world starts getting smaller . Your awareness starts getting less and limited to your body and always getting less and less . Then you loose consiousness .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
death only happens to other people, YOU never die

other people TELL YOU that you will die (in fact they tell you it's the ONLY certain fact), but they are lying/mistaken

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dont be so ambiguos . Explain exactly what you mean .

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm going to die one day and that's pretty much fine with me. (I think) I'm not afraid of death, after all it's one of the most natural things to happen me.
I've been contemplating death quite often. not in the suididal sense, but in an accepting sense, as caduceus pointed out.

I'm not that easy concerning the death of other people though.. the death of my cousin (18 at the time) hit me quite hard. I wish I could talk with him, things I never said but should have.
the death of my grandmum didn't hit me way as much, I was prepared for that. I mean, she was old, and I knew it was going to happen. it was a pain to see her fear of death. I may should have talked with her about it, but I never had a real connection with her, unfortunately.

actually I just inhaled little bits of smoke from burning corpses (not on purpose of course, but it happens when the wind turns).
I'm not kidding, I think I saw about ten people being burnt today. quite intense to watch.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I be honest, I fear death, I didn't come over it yet. Yes, philosophically, yes, sensually, it is a natural occurence but when I really imagine my death I fear it.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Horrigan a dit:
You can't face death, death faces you.
?n mother russ?a...

no but ser?ously guys.

what do you th?nk happens when you d?e? ? personally bel?eve noth?ng happens... you just lose consc?ousness.