Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Datura Sideeffects and how you beat it (nearly)

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I was asking myself if someone has tried it yet?
when i took datura there was always this cotton mouth which was extremly in the middl of the experience and that sucks alot. I think that was the only nasty thing on this experience(s) so i used my brain tho find a way out...and i did!I rememberd that almost evertime i took a Amanita trip my mouth was near to an waterfall( not evertime but it happend...) right there was the spark in my brain and i tried amanita+datura..may a little bit killing BUT it helped i was defenetly on a trip :smirk: and the only word is awsome never had seen this world. I mean datura is onething and amanita too but these two together blasted away everything before and i wanna share because it was something new, really new!

What also busts away some datura sideeffects was Opium(morphin etc.) not specally the cotton mouth but some others like Heart-probs and stuff adn if your trippin' on Atropin opium is a good idea cause you might get a bit "speedy" butnot in the regular way :toomuch:

But okey if anyone is interesed at these two not really advisably advices good, but don't get lost :smirk:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I once saw a documentary about Europeans in the stone age which said these people were drinking a shamanic drink made of datura (or was it belladonna? Something with atropine anyways) and amanita. Seems like you re-discovered an age old shamanic recipe :pint:

I have never tried any of it - and I will never try datura/atropine for sure. Real hallucinations for hours or even days sounds too weird for me...

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I also thing that it was/would be my only trip to this world, don't get me wrong it was wonderfull but if fait will be second time on my side? I don`t know and the fact that I felt6 down and awake 8-12hours later ( I don't know real time i was ko) was funny,insane and nearly deadly and yes the cotton mouth was my only problem cause the effects made everything nasty worthless...

Old traditions? this combination was from the stoneage I#m for shure "nice-tripping" is something else.... :smirk: