Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dark Blue, almost black cover on my shrooms,please ADVICE!!!

agios antonios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Oct 2011
Hello to all!
I have just harvest my 2nd grow and my mushies have a dark colour cover on the body and most of caps.I am not sure if this is harmfull for my body[or my head].
I do not know what type of mushies i am growing[nice ehh?] so every help is apreciated !
I attach some photos,please advice!
Thank you

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
That black stuff is spores bexause you harvested youre shrooms to late. So noting to worrie about and next flush pluck them when the caps start to open.

agios antonios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Oct 2011
Thank you man!
I was thinking about that but the 2nd flash was very fast.So, i guess i can eat them but the high will be less?

mosaicmouse

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2011
The high will be the same with or without the spores. But having them grow until the cap fully opens makes them less potent per weight (but more weight :rolleyes: ).

Remember to shit in the woods after eating those spores!

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
That's a beautiful tray. Nice grow.

The spores get up there from the way that the gills throw them off at ripening. As was mentioned, it won't affect the potency, but many people don't like the taste of the spores. There is a little controversy over when to pick, should it be just before the veil breaks or just after? Any time around that is fine.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Don't be fooled by the comment 'they will be less potent'. \
Yes they will but the amount is negligible, in other words you won't be able to tell by ingesting them.
Personally, I wouldn't eat them, but I never eat them, I always make tea from them.
Spores make the taste somewhat bitter.