Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM and Nitrous

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
I stumbled upon this combination browsing Erowid. Past nitrous experiences were great but short lived, and I could never seem to retain anything of use from them. DXM never did it for me. As far as the synergy when taken together…WOW. I’m sure anyone who has done the combo will tell you it is definitely a full on psychedelic ride and not to be taken lightly. I was alone at the time and decided to take a 2nd plateau, that way I was still able to crack the n2o chargers and remember to breathe oxygen with my balloons ( I would advise you to use caution with this combination, at times I was on the brink and had to remember..BREATHE!”). I ingested 420mg DXM (Rite Aid gel caps) and about 40 minutes in started to feel the effects. An hour in I started to get some double vision and my limbs were feeling robotic. I put on some Shpongle and cracked my first balloon. The music was the perfect guide. The first few balloons took me to a festive place, I thought I was at a block party in Rio. I had candles lit, and they made my living room look and feel like a huge bash. At this point I also met the trip planners. I can’t see them, they are just voices, sound like elves, not speaking English, but I know what they are saying nonetheless “Hey! Are you ready? No need to be afraid! Let’s go!”..giggling all the way. This phase was accompanied by a rush of euphoria. I couldn’t wait to do another balloon…and another : ) As the effects of the DXM started to intensify the trip took a more serious tone. Not ominous or scary, but one of discovery. It was time to lock in to that frequency us . I thought about creation. I guess similar to the big bang, I could sense eternal energy hurtling outwards towards the edges of the universe. I felt one with the flow, the frequency. I thought of how our earthly lives are like mere milliseconds in the grand scheme of things. I thought about how death is not to be feared, but in order to pass into the essence you must be at peace. It amazes me that chemicals can induce such a state. Everything is chemicals. Everything is everything. There is no disconnect. This was truly an enlightening experience and it has changed my outlook. I’ve never written a report before but I wanted to share with like minded voyagers. I love my fellow psychonauts. We’re on the same frequency and some will just never understand. In closing, just wanted to say there is no desire to repeat the experience. It took a lot out of me emotionally and I’m satisfied and respectful for what has been learned.

This is what lead me to the above…

There is so much happening right now on this planet, I felt I needed a change. I’m not saying anything you don’t already know, these are the pink elephants in the room. Our planet and it’s inhabitants are going through a period of drastic change at an astounding pace. The world has always been ever-changing, but not this fast and in such short order, with so much at stake. If you stop to think about this stuff it will blow your mind. Computing power doubles every six months. Your car can park itself. Your cellphone can be your main console if you desire with apps for anything and everything. Once “grassroots” type movements spring up online instantly with global consequences (Occupy Wallstreet, The Arab Spring (Mubarak GONE, Qadaffi GONE, The Syrian dude about to be GONE..almost over fucking night!!!) That is HUGE. Wikileaks, Megaupload. I didn’t even have a computer until the year 2000, now I can skype with almost anyone on the globe. We are all connected at the touch of a key. Centuries old evil institutions such as the catholic church are being outted as the perverted power mongers that the

more intelligent of us already knew they were. Climate change is choking the very life out of the earth, and overpopulation isn’t helping, especially when millions are without food to begin with. The game has changed in a big way. Who knows what’s going to happen. It feels like we could be on the cusp of an enlightenment by necessity.

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
I apologize for the hippie manifesto at the end of that post. I'll keep that to myself from now on! lol

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
don't suppress your urge to write hippie-manifestos, it's what we do here on a regular basis anyway :D

I was thinking of opening a topic on n2o the other time. I haven't tried it with dxm, but with some ketamine once, and it felt like the essence of a psychedelic experience. no self that experiences, only pure being left over :D it was somewhat short-lived though.

Maelvandervl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Fev 2012
Thank you for your report ! :D

( We were/are talking about the effects of a DXM/MXE combo with N02 on a french topic , and I saw your report ^^ ).

IamYou a dit:
I apologize for the hippie manifesto at the end of that post. I'll keep that to myself from now on! lol

You don't need to apologize about that ! :p

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
OK no more apologizing! lol. I'll be honest guys. The DXM and Nitrous experience was an initiation. Truly a holy event.

Maelvandervl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Fev 2012
And do you think that a MXE - Nitrous combo should be ''similar'' ?

-- I took a lot of MXE , it's hardly doing anything on me "now" ( I gave up taking MXE some months ago , tried twice , and the effects are still far away from what I was used to )).

So trying this combo '' soon '' ( in some weeks , months ) may be a good idea ? ( It shouldn't be too "strong" )

Or should I wait some months / years until MXE is doing ''something'' again ( it's still doing something of course but maybe 1% of the average experiences I had ) to experience something ''strong'' ( the holy event ^^ ) ?

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
I never had MXE. I understand it's a dissociative similar to ketamine? As far as it possibly being too strong, you're walking a thin line when mixing 2 dissociatives. With the DXM and nitrous combo above it was VERY difficult at times to remember to keep intaking oxygen. The experience I had was fantastic and I'm sure it has some of your curiosity piqued, but I would advise having someone there with you because I could have easily stopped breathing! Please please please be careful! I didn't do this for kicks or to trip balls, it was something I knew I had to do. I really hope anyone here curious to try this talks to me first. You're not going to be on planet earth during this experience, and you really need to be prepared.

Maelvandervl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Fev 2012
IamYou a dit:
I never had MXE. I understand it's a dissociative similar to ketamine? As far as it possibly being too strong, you're walking a thin line when mixing 2 dissociatives. With the DXM and nitrous combo above it was VERY difficult at times to remember to keep intaking oxygen. The experience I had was fantastic and I'm sure it has some of your curiosity piqued, but I would advise having someone there with you because I could have easily stopped breathing! Please please please be careful! I didn't do this for kicks or to trip balls, it was something I knew I had to do. I really hope anyone here curious to try this talks to me first. You're not going to be on planet earth during this experience, and you really need to be prepared.

Yes , it is a bit ''similar'' to ketamine. If I try such a combo a day , I won't be alone , trust me ( I don't take drugs just to feel as high as possible , but to discover what each substance / combo has to offer me ).

safety first ! :)

( I prefer to miss a trip I wanted to do , because the dosage was too low , than to ''overdose''. )

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
Check out the DXM FAQ by William White. Interesting stuff. Especially section 8 which speaks of paranormal activity. It mentions this happening at the upper plateaus in which a very large dose of DXM is needed. I think nitrous catapults you to the upper plateaus briefly, like a shortcut, while being on a smaller dose of DXM. As I think back on my experience, it scares me a bit to think how powerful this combo is. I could have easily overdone it because it felt so profound that I wasn't sure I was coming back to this realm. If there is a next time, I will definitely have someone with me. The experience has changed me for the better. I'm eating more healthfully and I'm on a TV diet, barely watching it at all. These were things I wanted to work on anyway, but the experience has helped me along.

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
Just wanted to update this. I did a low dose of LSA a few weeks ago and noticed it's potential to induce visuals. I wanted to add LSA into the dxm/nitrous experiment. For this trip I ingested 250 ground up morning glory seeds, then 300mg dmx about a half hour later. I waited about an hour and a half after taking the DXM to set up the first nitrous balloon. Blast off! The visuals started instantly and only intensified with each balloon. Music was absolutely amazing. The visuals were like a strong mushroom trip. I had the lights off with candles lit and my house felt like a spaceship. Getting up to use the bathroom was like walking through a maze :) There has to be a bathroom on this spaceship right?? When I turned the light on in the bathroom the walls and floor started to melt together. The shower curtain was bouncing up and down. It was a fun little change of scenery from the candlelit room. The maze was even more difficult to navigate to get back to the trip room. The dissociative effect of the dxm and nitrous threw my balance out of wack big time. It's great how nitrous can be used to catapult you to another level at will. i noticed with this combo it's good to set trip plans or goals and just go down that road naturally. I wanted to mess around with some art and check out new music. I made my new avatar during the trip and that was so much fun. There were so many positives during the trip but there were also negatives. I've read that people feel close to death on heavy doses of dxm and it kind of felt like that at times during the peak. I could see and feel three entities around me and it felt like they were communicating "you might die right now and we're here to take you to the next realm". I was thinking, maybe I AM about to die. I wasn't scared until I decided to check on myself. I felt my pulse which was pounding beyond belief! I stopped the balloons and did some deep breathing exercises which really helped. My pulse started to slow down after a half hour or so. Had to keep telling myself to calm down, you're not going to die, there are powerful drugs in your system causing your heart to pound. Talking myself off the ledge so to speak. Noticed today that my pulse is still not exactly normal. This is an extremely powerful combo and I could see easily overdoing it.

LFA

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2012
Interesting TR, but what actually is nitrous ?

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
laughing gas, may be conveniently bought for cream-dispensers :lol:

images

images

images