Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT extraction (Chapilonga extraction)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

DMT from Chapilonga . My firt time extracting crystal DMT , and i think it s was very good . last night i dont saw any kind of crystal in the naphta but today i can see the crystals in my freeze containers.

:D :D

I m really happy today . I m ready to go to space maybe this night . I will post here about my experience in DMT space.

A few pictures about my extraction , is a little extraction but is just to try it , is fast and very easy extract method.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
is other cointainer

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Nice work!

Some questions,

which tek did you use, would you share your notes?

How much Chaliponga did you use?

I would really love to hear all your details since I have 100 grams laying around that I want to extract next weekend and this will be the first time with chaliponga.

HC

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

I use one tek also used to the MHRB extraction .
But i made some changes , i had only use 50 grams of chapilonga , because it was my first extraction , with 2 litres of water and after i reduced to 70 ml , to put inside a wine bottle , but i think i get a good amount of DMT i dont know how much because i havent filtred the naphta , i will do it this night .
But I think the concentration in chaliponga is really high .

This is the MHRB tek i used to make my extraction.

OK here's how swim does it inabout 7 hours.we will be doing a 375 gram MHRB extraction here.(which should yield between 3 or 4 grams of spice.
1)chop up the rootbark using a paper guillotine to save time- about 15 minutes
2) pulverize it with a blender bit by bit - about15-20 minutes depending on your blender.

While youre doing this you are preheating your crockpot with 2 and a half litres of water(using distilled water is just a way to spend more money,I always use tap water and get good results).So we just spent about half an hour and our water is already hot and our rootbark is already in powder form.before adding the powdered rootbark to the water add vinegar and stir and check PH with digital PH meter it should go as far down as about 3.if it is higher add some more vinegar,stir it up real good and re-check PH.When your PH is around 3 add the rootbark powder and stir the shit out of it.Let it simmer for three hours stirring the shit out of it often.When two and a half hours have passed stop stirring to let the guck settle to the bottom.
with the chopping and grinding and simmering we are now at 3 and a half hours.pour the liquid through a cheese cloth into a wide mouthed stainless steel or glass(punch bowl will work) type of container.close up the cloth over the plant matter and sqweeze the shit out of it to get all the juice out.It's very hot so wear dishwashing gloves.whet you feel it too hot even with gloves pass your hands with gloves under running cold water and repeat the sqweezing till it's almost a dry pulp.this takes about 5 minutes.you now have a bowl full of a purplish reddish liquid that looks like cheap red wine.add slowly a saturated solution of lye(NaOH,sodium hydroxide,caustic soda) before I go on I would just like to say that you don't need to filter too much cause your non-polar solvent(naptha) will float anyway and the crud will stay on the bottom.So add the lye very slowly while stirring and check PH add a bit more and check PH it will first turn kind od grey and then black.You wanna get the PH as far up as 13-13.5 not 9-10 like the other teks say.with a PH this high you will get all the DMT and will hardly get emulsions.Once you get the PH to 13.5 you are ready to start pulling DMT freebase with you naptha.
I forgot to say that after you emptied the crockpot,wash it and preheat water in it while you are doing the basification .This will be the hot water bath for your extraction bottle.and also in a seperate bottle you should have been heating your naptha almost to boiling point in a water bath as well under fume hut preferably don't smoke.For your extraction bottle try to get a wine bottle that has a long neck.Fill the wine bottle to the bottom of the neck,leave the neck to top off with HOT naptha.About 4 hours went by and we are ready to do our first pull.Make sure that you had the bottle of black liquid in the crockpot hot water and the naptha is HOT.fill the rest of the boittle with the hot naptha and put the cork or screw-on cap and up-end it don't shake for a full 5 minutes.you will see emulsions,but by putting the bottle in the hot water bath and letting it sit your layers should seperate nicely in less that ten minutes.When the layers are seperated nicely use a turkey baster to siphon off the naptha.be carefull not to suck up any of the black liquid,and put in a mason jar.repeat this with the same liquid two more times,and combine all the naptha pulls in the mason jar.You only used part of what you had in the bowl so do this untill you have no more left.In other words your wine bottle only hols a litre and you had twoand a half plus the vinegar plus the lye solution so you shoul have close to three litres of black juice.that means you do the wine bottle thing three times doing three pulls on each one.Leave your mason jar with all the pulls at room temperature with the lid open to evap some of it untill you see it getting cloudy.place it under fume hut and place a fan to get it to evap faster.Once it's cloudy put the lid on the mason jar and put it in the freezer.In two hours you should have most of the DMT pprecipitated out sittingon the bottom.when the naptha goes clear again most of the spice is out.Pour it through a coffee filter and save the naptha in another mason jar.pour chilled ammonia 15-20 ml/gram of spice thru the filter after all the naptha has evaped and the xtals are dry.empty the coffee filter on a plate and spread out the spice to dry it faster and you now have smokable DMT.it will be slightly yellowish so now if you want you can recrystalize using fresh naptha.I'm tired so recrystalization specifics will be posted tommorrow or another day.good luck and see you in hyperspace at the dome on full moons.

I edited to say that I stopped counting the time,but all that I mentioned should not take more than 7 hours.When you basify it's a hell of a reaction and you don't need more time to get most of the spice out.If you leave it in the freezer longer you might get a slight bit more ,but nothing worth writing home about.My tek is tried tested and true.If you plan on snorting it you should recrystalize it about three times.I did it 4 times and it doesn't even burn the nose.no hydroxides left.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Some tips:

- To make sure you get all goodies, I do the crockpot cooking three times 2 hours. Then combine the liquid of all (about 3 liters), and slowly cook it down to about 400ml. This way, you have a very workable amount and you dont need to basify/napth wash 3 different batches of liquid. Just make sure you keep enough liquid relative to how much dmt you expect (100ml can hold about 1 gram spice).

- Shaking naptha. First three extractrions I had VERY shitty yield. This was because I followed the advice of shaking for 5 minutes. A better way to mix, is to use two containers. Then pour the container holding the basidified liquid and naptha, into the other with some force, and then pour back. Repeat this 15 times. This way, it will take more than 15 minutes to settle (about 30) and yields best results is my experience with about 5 succesful extractions done this way.

- Filtering the naptha

Especially with Chaliponga which is messier to work with, chances are that when you filter through a coffee filter, you spice will turn in a goo and you end up with a filter drained in DMT (which can be reclaimed by putting it in the crockpot with a future extraction). Instead of filtering, pour your naptha in a pyrex baking dish and put this in the freezer. After about 24 hours, the dmt will be crystalized and stuck to the bottom of the dish (see picture). Let this dry (two hours under 2 pc fans is fastest I managed), and scrape of the goods.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Especially with Chaliponga which is messier to work with, chances are that when you filter through a coffee filter, you spice will turn in a goo and you end up with a filter drained in DMT (which can be reclaimed by putting it in the crockpot with a future extraction). Instead of filtering, pour your naptha in a pyrex baking dish and put this in the freezer. After about 24 hours, the dmt will be crystalized and stuck to the bottom of the dish (see picture). Let this dry (two hours under 2 pc fans is fastest I managed), and scrape of the goods.

Thank s for the tips
My naphta is in the freezer since last night .The DMT is already crystalized like you can see in the pictures , i will remove the crystal this night.

Can i leave the naphta evaporate?? without the use of a cofee filter ??? because i think maybe is safer ?? did you think the same ?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
amoak a dit:
Can i leave the naphta evaporate?? without the use of a cofee filter ??? because i think maybe is safer ?? did you think the same ?

You can leave the naptha evaporate but what I do normally, is pour of the naptha out of the dish in a container. I save this naptha in case my yield is below what I expected. Basically I keep everything untill I know my yield.

In this thread there are some tips about cleaning up the spice and also some comments about using a coffee filter.

Great work though!

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Thank you , HeartCore about your precious information . I will leave the naphta evaporate , is longer but is safer , and i dont want to lost my first dmt crystals . Thank s

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
amoak a dit:
Thank you , HeartCore about your precious information . I will leave the naphta evaporate , is longer but is safer , and i dont want to lost my first dmt crystals . Thank s

No problem...

My first extraction, I had only 40mg out of 120 grams of rootbark. I kind of messed up smoking. I know how precious those little crystals can be ;)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
other pics

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

My DMT experience report

I had extract + or - 300 mg (i dont have a lab scale)

So I made 3 parts , + or- 100 mg each , and i put 1 part inside my small pipe with weed and ashes , because i have a small amount i decided to try the higer dose , but I think it was a very very high dose i feel now without courage to try it again .
First seconds was very overwhelming and overly-intense .
I asked my self Who I am ?? , where I am ?? i m still alive ??
i was not able to find my body , i had strange sounds inside my head , and a fucking sensation of fear and panic i was really fear the first minute , but at the same time the visuals start , i start to feel the DMT trip , a pleasant and calm feeling with totally space geometric visuals ,when i closed my eyes all my body start to mix with the visuals, the emotion impact from the visual is incredible strong , the visuals are so intense that i didn t want to open my eyes and i think i wasn t able to do that , i disappeared with the space , with the eyes closed is a totally new diffrent world , amazing experience

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Nice report!

Keep in mind that Chaliponga contains both nn-DMT and 5Meo-DMT. 5Meo is known for strong emotional reactions.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Keep in mind that Chaliponga contains both nn-DMT and 5Meo-DMT. 5Meo is known for strong emotional reactions.

I know . Next time i will try with Mimosa root bark , but is more expensive.
Do you already tested the Mexican Mimosa from Maya ?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
The Mexican bark is amazing. I extracted between 170 and 190 grams and got about 3 grams out of its. Rootbark is not expensice, if you buy a kilo, you will pay about 14 euro per gram dmt. This is including naptha, lye and white vinegar.

I paid 230 euro for a kilo Mexican rootbark, thats including shipping.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Thanks for the tek description and trip report. It's motivating and encouraging. I'm glad to read that the MHRB tek may work with chaliponga.
How long was your trip with 100 mg ?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It's motivating and encouraging.

DMT is amazing. I was afraid to try it at first, had been reading about it for 15 years. After I did it, the fear went away, this stuff feels so good, loving and friendly, its really amazing.

Check this artists work for an impression/feeling about the DMT experience:

http://gnomosapien.deviantart.com/

Especially the one called shamens and, the ones with the smiling gnomes in it (you may have to browse the gallery). When I saw them, I really felt like these gnomes give a good vibe of the entities encountered in DMT (and psilocybin on high doses)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Thanks for the tek description and trip report. It's motivating and encouraging. I'm glad to read that the MHRB tek may work with chaliponga.
How long was your trip with 100 mg ?

More or less 10 minutes the strong effects(very fucking strong) and after i was with atrip calm feeling more 20 or 30 minutes , but the trip is very short but is something reallly amazing , no words :D

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Heartcore,
Thanks for the artist link, nice artworks indeed. If you like psyche/fractals, I found that ones not bad : http://www.3datelier.com/zextra1.htm. What a pity that the pictures are so small, I would enjoy a desktop background with a trippy picture :lol: !

very short but is something reallly amazing , no words

Amaok,
Cant wait :D
Currently, I prefer the idea of a short trip than a long one. I had a hard experience with DXM and feel more comfortable with short lasting substances (use to trip with salvia).

I tried a while ago an extraction with some phalaris growing around... but get absolutly no yield. I tend to think that this was a phalaris specie designed for animals feeding and probably own no DMT at all :?

G

Invité
I don't think it makes any sense to create a plant species so that there wouldn't be any dmt in... DMT is a really really common substance in a lot of lifeforms...

Anywho, congratulations amoak, you're first DMT experience :D
This is like doing a second birth session...
Strange that you felt fear, ofcourse it's really weird when you almost don't feel that you're breathing anymore, or at least I had the fealing I wasn't breathing anymore the first and third time (my 3 first time were in 1 evening)

Third time I felt intense bliss, like mothernature was hugging me and that was on 5-meo

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
DMT is amazing. I was afraid to try it at first, had been reading about it for 15 years. After I did it, the fear went away, this stuff feels so good, loving and friendly, its really amazing.

How is it compared to oral dmt with a maoi? I was having this near breakthrough experience recently with rue and mimosa where the only thing that held me back was my fear of losing it - didn't want my neighbours to call the cops if I eventually screamed or something...so I kind of tried to stay real. Didn't work for the most time but probably ruined the best part...
However I lost a lot of fear because it was really similar to a high dose of shrooms, only kind of more aggressively able to "do the trick" of getting you out in hyperspace.

btw. art... what do you think of this:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Shamanic-hawk-en...hZ016QQcategoryZ20149QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
discovered it yesterday and I'd really love to have it as a fuckin big mural but it's only available in 11x14 inches... I'll get it anyways, the hawk is just sooooo familiar!

This just reminded me of the light I mostly get in visions like these. So bright, better than sunlight. A lot of visionary pictures have black backgrounds (which is often the case for that kind of visions). But sometimes the light is so bright it's almost unbearable, and still not too bright to see. These are some of the best visions for me at the beginning of a really strong shroom trip
Damn I just asked myself how someome could reproduce such a vision so exactly. I even need a picture to remember my own visions clearly. Well, working on it... ;)