Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT containing plants in SO CAL

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
Im not lazy or anything but its really hard to identify the plants from the pictures i have tons of herb books and field guides to trees and shrubs but cant seem to find a guide that has the dmt containing plants. plus theyre mostly old and discovery of dmt happened i think in the 90s so there all outta date anyway. maybe 50 miles from san diego idk if anyone knows where that is but im in the valleys and lots of intresting stuff grows around here.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I'm not sure what pictures you've been looking at, but here's a good list of interesting plants:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_plants

you may want to take a closer look at:

Trees:
Acacia spp. (common in australia)
Mimosa hostilis (I doubt it grows naturally in your area, but worth looking into)

Grasses (usually found near water):
Phalaris spp. (especially brachystachys, aquatica, arundinacea)
Phragmites australis

Although the grasses are your best bet, they're very tricky to ID, my advice (assuming your interested in the DMT and not necissarily finding the plant in the wild) would be to buy seeds / plants from a certain popular auction site on the internet.

Good luck