Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT, at a friends.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Attempted last night at a friends - I sat on the floor and took big hits but I only had a match so it didn't get hot enough to stay vaporizing.

I rode a 10 second roller coaster from the depths of hell back to the universes' meaning. I took a hit and I remember my intense depression earlier in my life - my intense separation from people. I said "accept it accept it" and i face planted on the ground, and then I said "Wait - bliss, love, where is it" boom, shot back up and was happy as a clam. "What the hell - how can this be" I hit the floor again, passing through sadness and anger, and sat back up again. I felt uncomfortable and sick like I drank too much caffeine or something. I slowly lowered my head once more and stared at the ground.

My vision went cross eyed and I started laughing histarically, but quietly. I felt nuts, insane and I wanted to. I wanted to feel like a crazy person. I wanted to not give a shit if I was going crazy and... WAM. sober. as if it never happened.

Everything took place over the course of two minutes.

D

DasFrog

Invité
Sounds so strong...

And you actually remember everything ? Must feel so strange this time distorsion...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
That was a relatively weak hit - I was kind of inbetween here and there, jumping back and forth.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yes, strong doses I have no visual, audible or perception of my immidiate surroundings - I don't know where my physical body is. You literally are not in your body any more, you are far, far away.

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Good report with exellent details.
nice to hear of the transformative powers of dmt.
Many years ago i was down in misery and grave depression and cured that by taking 14 fresh mushrooms in an outdoor setting.
The power of the mushrooms kicked me out of my lowdown energy and returned me to life.
From then on i have treasured the medicine,and use it when nature calls for me to return to myself.
The world pulls me in every direction and sometimes apart,but the mushrooms pull me together again,to the start.:)

LifeForceTriangle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Déc 2011
Ive done this before. It was easily my most memorable DMT experience. You described it perfectly except for me it lasted like 30 minutes. That night we had access to a lot of It and had multiple pipes being passed. It seemed as if each inhale was a completely differeny trip. I found myself coming to in different positions and each time i hit it it, it was like i was doing it for the first time. I thought about my depression As well but i think thats all behind me now. Anyways, well done!