Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT & Sex With Aliens

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Swim had the singular most amazing psychonautic experience of Swim's life the other day. Swim was given some freebase dmt (yellow/orange in colour) and smoked about 0.05g on top of a cone of pot using a water bong. Swim's partner was present but not smoking. As Swim exhaled and leaned back into the couch Swim's partner began unbuttoning Swim's shirt and kissing Swim's chest, looking at her Swim saw that she was turning/had turned green (but not off puttingly so, it seemed natural and fitting). Then Swim became aware of others outside, the couch was very close to the backdoor which was open but the fly screen was closed. There were no voices but there was most definitely some awarenesses (Swim can't really describe it any other way - it was like hearing thoughts without actually knowing the content of the thoughts) and next thing Swim knew there were 3 alien beings entering Swim's house through the fly screen. They were each made of glowing discs, a disc for the head and a disc for the body and long hands with rounded parts, almost like suction cups at the ends. each alien was white/silver but each had an aspect of a primary colour to them, one blue, one red and one yellow. They surrounded Swim and joined with Swim's partner in what essentialy was making love and Swim's partner became one of them, the only difference being that the aliens did it with their hands or more particularly the rounded parts at the end of their fingers and their touch was pure bliss!!! the 4, 3 aliens and Swim's partner, formed a perfect cross of heavenly passion/eroticism/bliss/physical pleasure that overlaid Swim's body and soul in a unison so perfect that Swim could not discern where one ended and the other began. Swim has no memory of their departure or of anything further until coming out of what then seemed a divine coma.

Swim's partner said Swim said no words but issued plenty of guttural/animal growls, groans and sighs except right at the beginning of the experience when Swim muttered something about voices outside.

Swim is by no means a newcomer when it comes to psychoactive substances and Swim is also not that young but this brief experience was probably the most amazing Swim has experienced in Swim's explorations.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Had a similar experience. Two actually.

One was filled with flying dicks (I was laughing histarically)

The other a being tried to seduce me. I resisted and she put me through hell.

(short versions, of course)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Personally I wouldn't go ahead with sex during the trip since it distorts proper hormone activity. But it's true that psychedelics are stunning sex drugs once one manages it to get turned on and they are also a great tool when it comes to self exploration and discovering deepest fantasies or new fantasies. Dmt always embraced me with warmth and sensuality and the line to sexual wildness is a delicate one. The same goes for San Pedro. LSD and mushrooms have this feature to a much lesser extent.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
with Ayahuasca in the space that became a village, I found a girl in a very very tall tower looking out the window, I fly towards her, she has enourmous tits! first I fuck with her, but next a few seconds I thought "here it is! I end up always there!!" and thought this the girl floating becomes very very small, I take her between thumb and forefinger putting her then in the pocket of the heart!
I think was a test, if I want only fuck or I can give and receive love... or maybe not...

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Brugmansia a dit:
Personally I wouldn't go ahead with sex during the trip since it distorts proper hormone activity.
Any scientific data that supports what you said? Otherwise avoid spreading this kind of informations, there are already too many drugs myths!

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
I dont know Monad, I talk about love, not hormone activity, but all of we know that abstinence is very important to do some practices.
I think love, we must separate love from simple orgasm... (but that who's said from a man who masturbing it-self a lot...)

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
In various spiritual practices ejaculation has always been perceived as waste of "life force", but I know of experienced psychonauts who have sex during or just before ayahuasca cerimonies and never noticed any negative effect. I think there shouldnt be any dogma about this kind of experimentation. Respect what the tribal and ancient coltures have to say, but dont take it as a universal truth.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
maybe it comes to energy (like chakra)... I don't know

hookedonhydro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Has anyone ever woke up from a dream where you were interacting with aliens, to find your butthole a bit on the sore side? Envision the pain you would endure passing a baby's leg from your rectum. Now feel that shutter of pleasure that overcomes you as have expelled all that was causing you discomfort. It really is quite a hodgepodge of emotions and senses.

Spinbarkeit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Avr 2014
^^ Yes, actually I have had that happen on a number of occasions. I have also smoked a lot of DMT while my lovely lady has sucked and fucked my super huge rock hard cock. On one occasion she turned into one of those blue chicks from the movie Avatar. I always lose touch with time and and before you know it her jaw is sore. Muy Mucho Cock'o!

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Spinbarkeit a dit:
^^ Yes, actually I have had that happen on a number of occasions. I have also smoked a lot of DMT while my lovely lady has sucked and fucked my super huge rock hard cock. On one occasion she turned into one of those blue chicks from the movie Avatar. I always lose touch with time and and before you know it her jaw is sore. Muy Mucho Cock'o!

eheh! hower man, a bit more respect for this molecule/plant, even if making love is beautiful

hunter19877

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2014
This is awesome! Very nice. But why cant i post new threads and trip reports????

hookedonhydro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
I don't consider DMT a drug at all. I know by definition it is, but its characteristics are so unique and the effects so profound on the spirit days after its use, it without a doubt exists in so many plants for a reason given the effects it can produce. I can be depressed, feeling overwhelmed with negativity from the news media, social networking, life in general.. DMT reminds me that there is a mystery that has not yet been solved. I have never used DMT with a MAOI, but have 15 years of vaporized DMT use on and off a few times a year. I don't feel the desire or need to do use it any more frequently than that. I have to feel the "need" to walk on the wild side with the spirit molecule, almost like a subconscious calling for the healing properties gained from the experience. I hear oral dosing is more fulfilling as it is more like a teacher and intellectually speaking, the trip yields a more well rounded experience that the user can explain in a more descriptive manner.

DMT is by far my sacrament of choice when I need spiritual healing and without fail, after a dose, I spend the next few days trying to remember what I saw..How such beauty exists in my head.. the colors, shapes, geography, all so alien in nature. I could have a few grams stashed a few feet under earth and it will last me a long long time. This material, if respected, has the ability to make you a better person and for that, I love it so when my spirit feels it needs healing.

Re: Dosing.. These days I respect it and use no more than a few times here and there, and while I have broken though to hyperspace several times, 25mg is a very nice dose of white shards of re-crystalized spice that reminds me how alive I am and connected to everything. I am still aware that I am who I am on this dose and can clearly understand my thoughts when they pop up while meditating on the material. No ego death without a 50mg dose.

I wasn't always so respectful of my brain chemistry and the sacrament though. I had a few overboard experiences, going through 1g of highly pure DMT in the course of 8 hours with one other person. This proved to be a bad idea as when you abuse a sacrament like DMT, you pay the price for such indulgence in the form of depression a few days after. Likely from the serotonin activity.

It is special material and with so many new hypothetical routes to its synthesis, perhaps people can get back to that method of acquisition before the popular species possessing it in the most known abundance become scarce do to the over harvesting of the plant life to meet the growing demand for the sacrament.

hookedonhydro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Actually, I can now say that DMT with a MAOI is quite a treat and while it did not blow me away like vaporizing 50mg of it, it was much more relaxing and extremely euphoric. 3g of Syrian Rue seeds placed in a mortar and ground with a pestle was then consumed in a few big gulps of water. Not horrible, but not like waking up with Folgers in your cup. 45 min later 50mg of highly purified spice was introduced via gel cap in freebase form. Very little nausea, no vomiting occurred.

I read converting the freebase to a salt like citrate or fumarate eases up on the nausea so perhaps it's worth a shot but I have a feeling that is from the MAOI, not the sacrament.

Overall, it was great. Not sure why I waited so long to experience it. Will certainly increase dose next time. The euphoria was very pleasant and the CEV's were very organic in nature. Worms morphing about. Just a brilliant experience all around and it seems like I got more out of it than vaporizing the stuff. Though I don't know if it's possible to enter hyperspace in that manner. Not sure if I would really want to for that long either, idk. tbd.

pitachok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
sounds great and kinda scary at the same time. i think it would make me paranoid and unable to get off

Trachel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2015
Yeah I'd be a little weirded out at having sex with spirit entities. Not all spirits are benevolent, you know.

giondrix

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2015
i'm a guy from italy , any of you know where i can find DMT inn italy ?

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
No, and the website is no dealing platform.

Extranaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2016
Monad a dit:
Any scientific data that supports what you said? Otherwise avoid spreading this kind of informations, there are already too many drugs myths!

Oh but it's real.

Abej^a G. a dit:
with Ayahuasca in the space that became a village, I found a girl in a very very tall tower looking out the window, I fly towards her, she has enourmous tits! first I fuck with her, but next a few seconds I thought "here it is! I end up always there!!" and thought this the girl floating becomes very very small, I take her between thumb and forefinger putting her then in the pocket of the heart!
I think was a test, if I want only fuck or I can give and receive love... or maybe not...

Beyond insanity :)

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.