Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMAA 1,3-dimethyl-5-aminoadamantane

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Does anyone know anything about this one? I dont recall ever hearing about it. Id be thankful for any info on this one. Such as effects, duration, dosage, etc. thanks

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
1,3-dimethyl-5-aminoadamantane is a medicine used to treat Alzheimer's Disease. DMAA is also a moderate affinity NMDA-receptor antagonist.

Common adverse drug reactions (?1% of patients) include: confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, insomnia, agitation, and/or hallucinations. Less common adverse effects include: vomiting, anxiety, hypertonia, cystitis, and increased libido.

I believe that to be right at least.

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
yes, but has anyone ever taken it, and if they did what did they experience?

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Why would one take a medicine used to treat Alzheimer's Disease in a recreational way?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'm sure someone has. And I agree ^. I thought you were just asking what it was, you can probably Google DMAA trip or something, sounds a bit silly to me.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
a lot of altzheimers drugs are nootropes. in otherwords "smart" drugs and work by increasing lipid turnover and permeability in brain cells.
just out of interest. i know nothing about this one

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Yea I was just curious. A vendor tried selling it to me. I have never heard of it. Apparently its the next best thing to BZP. At least thats what the person at the site told me. They claim "its selling like crazy here in New Zealand, we get an order and we cant keep it on the shelf". Then they told me that users like it cause its almost like taking MDMC. Which, I'm having a hard time beliving. And at 42 bucks a gram, you could give it a try we even ship to the United States. :D. anyway
thanks everyone