Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cubensis + Philophers stones ???

Lasson

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
I have both Cubensis and Philophers Stones is it possible to mix those two ?, what are the effects etc etc...
Happy for answers...

Best regards

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Definitly possible, I like this combo a lot.
Just go for it :)

Did you try cubensis and stones "standalone" before ?
Will it be your first shrooms trip ?

Lasson

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
Actually not but i have tripped on (Psilocybe semilanceata) about 10 times this autumn in warious amounts from 25-95 PCS don´t have a scale but that´s next on the list. I have heard and read that the cubensis is pretty much the same but Phisolophers stones is a little bit different, thats why I woundering if it´s possible and if the effect is different than only eating cubensis? I have both in my posession in about 2 weeks :lol:

Best regards

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
If you tried both of them seperatly first (especially the cub.) then I would try the combination for sure! Good luck.. and most of all: happy tripping! Make sure you're in a nice and steady (known) environment.

GrtZ,

KwarK

Lasson

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
TheeLord! a dit:

Ok that´s great to know 50/50 or another combination ?

And what is the difference between taking only cubensis than taking both cubensis and philosophers stone ?
PLS share your experinces to me and the other who reds this topic and want to know.

Best regards

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Lasson a dit:
TheeLord! a dit:

Ok that´s great to know 50/50 or another combination ?

And what is the difference between taking only cubensis than taking both cubensis and philosophers stone ?
PLS share your experinces to me and the other who reds this topic and want to know.

Best regards

I only know cubensis and stones, hawaiians are on my ptt (psychadelics to try) list though ...

Yes, stones and cubensis trips are definitely different.
Difficult to describe though.

"Roomtransformations and change in color perception" are different.

Roomtransformation: funny pattern on floors/walls, angle of walls/things changeing (e.g from 90 deg to 120 or sometihng like that), non existing spikes emerging out of walls, scaling changes etc,etc.

Roomtransformations are less dominat / weaker in cubensis trips.
Generally speaking cubensis trips are more "introspektive" than pt-trips.

Note that every shrooms trip (no matter if species are mixed or not) has several phases. Some of them more external/visual, some of them more internal/introspective.
The ratio of external/internal phases is different.

Color perception change: -> cubensis golden/orange/yelloish/bright.
stones: greenish/purple/pink/dark

Of course that's just my experience.
Could be different for everybody else.

Unfortunatly I can't say much (usefull) about the mixed trip, though I've done it several times.
Sometimes the cubensis character is dominat, sometimes that of philosopher stones, sometimes it's something unique ...
Pretty random.
This uncertainy (surprise factor) is something I like / see as advantage of the combo.

Didn't record/remember anything about the mixing ratio :/
Probably 50/50, but I'm not sure.

Big disadvantage of stones: I always get nausea/vomitting from them.
(aka stones sickness)
Usually I dont get it from cubensis solo.

Last but not least:
I always recommand NOT mixing psychadelics before one has gained experience - preferably a lot - with them separately.

Anyway, happy shrooming :)

hth, lb

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
TheeLord! a dit:
"Roomtransformations and change in color perception" are different.

Roomtransformation: funny pattern on floors/walls, angle of walls/things changeing (e.g from 90 deg to 120 or sometihng like that), non existing spikes emerging out of walls, scaling changes etc,etc.

Roomtransformations are less dominat / weaker in cubensis trips.
Generally speaking cubensis trips are more "introspektive" than pt-trips.
strange, I noticed the opposite. cubensis gave me more halluzinations than stones.
uah, I just hate the "stone sickness". For me there's nothing more disturbing than sickness during a trip -.-

G

Invité
Hmm, strange, I never had any problems during philly stones...

But the combination is awesome :D
Although Cubensis are a bit more visual.
It's also nice to mix those 2 with copelandia (hawaiian(not to be confused with hawaiian cubensis) then it get's both really really visual and philosofical.

But Cube's and stones is a cool combination, without a doubt :D

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
strange, I noticed the opposite. cubensis gave me more halluzinations than stones.

Hmmm, I always wondered why they are called philosphers.
(the stones part is obvious ;-)

If it is common that they give less halluzinations (and I'm the exception of that rule) ... this could explain it :)

G

Invité
Last time a friend who always does acid and no shrooms told us it wasn't working (the stones) but at the same time he was talking about univeresal theories and all kinds of deep stuff :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I heard that taking cubes with philosopher stones will make your stomach explode; just like drinking soda with Pop Rocks candy. My little brother's friend told me that his cousin's roommate's girlfriend died from eating just one bite of each.

G

Invité
Uhuh... ok... well I've certainly never had any problems with the combination

*edit: damnit, I fell for it again. I just smoked a huge salvia joint and having trouble even reading anything :D

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I only did three light trips so far. Two on Philosophers stones, and one on cubensis.

I had a purplish and green kind of Las Vegas views on Philosopher's stones the first time. And a dwarf like atmosphere, and humourous views of things I always felt embarrassed about. Great first insight.

Second time the visuals were made of tiny plastic stickers in Yellow, orange, green, blue and moving like crazy. After 3 hours I went to bed. But the trip kept me out of my sleep. This became annoying, it was like some cartoon character kept making sounds, circling from my left ear to my right, humming something like: "bidibidibidlibiblididibilididibliblididli" and was being very irretating. And the disgusting taste of the stones kept coming up. I went out of bed because I was afraid I had to throw up. I didn't, but I felt very sick and miserable. Good thing was I gained deep insights about myself. The day after the trip I first felt a bit depressed about myself, but I saw how much the insights were worth.

Last trip on Cubensis (the day before yesterday) was very bright coloured and with beautiful shapes. I saw strange dimensions. But no philosophical insights at all. I must say I liked the trips on philosophers stones better, because that's why I use them: for insights.

Now you say you want to mix 'em, I think that's a good idea. I've thought about mixing too. And ofcourse a higher dose would become more interesting for me now, but I'm still waiting for a day totally for myself... :roll:

Last time on Cubensis I cut the shrooms very small and put them in hot water in a thermos flask for half a day. I think that was too long, because the start of the trip was less spectacular (I think because of loss of the instable psilocine). At the time the psilocybine was transformed into psilocine the trip gained strength and after 2.5 hours I saw those strange dimensions. I didn't eat anything of the shroom, just drank tea (through a coffeefilter) and added a spoon pure cacao (no sugar) to strengthen the trip a bit and a bit of ginger to mask the taste, which worked very well for me. Didn't get sick at all.

For the next trip I thought about putting the philosophers stones through a garlicpress for making tea.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Mixing shouldnt be a problem. Getting insights on stones and not on cubensis, is probably more because of personal reasons than the difference between the two. I have had brilliant personal insights on cubensis many times as have many others. Also dosage and potency of the material make a big difference.

Pas: why did you go to bed after three hours? Was this planned? Where you tired? Something that experienced mushroom trippers sometimes agree upon with themselves, is before the trip starts, you state very clearly where you will be during the trip. You adjust your setting before the effects start and tell yourselve that regardless of what happens, you will stay there during the trip (please move away in case of life threatening hazards lol). Reason for this is that anxiety can ruin a trip easily. Often when the trip starts to manifest, you will feel some anxiety (o, maybe its too hot/cold/dark/light in here, maybe I am more comfortable overthere etc etc.., mayebe I should do this or that... )

If you are in the clear and happy with your setting before the trip happens, I find its much easier to just dismiss these thoughts of anxiety.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Last time on Cubensis I cut the shrooms very small and put them in hot water in a thermos flask for half a day

Pazusu,

What amount of Cubensis did you used ?

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Maru a dit:
What amount of Cubensis did you use ?

It was only 10 g fresh Psilocybe Cubensis from Palenque. But I think I'm quite sensitive for psilocine, 'cos I allready get closed eye visuals on 5g fresh Philosopher stones.

@HC - I never get enough time for the whole trip so I'll have to continue the trip in my dreams. It's not because of nerves, I feel quite comfortable on shrooms so far.

The shroom mostly wakes me up when it reaches a peak, so I don't have to miss everything. But I agree it's partially a waste of shrooms. On the other hand, in your sleep your pineal gland starts to make serotonin, DMT and other nice triptamines naturally. You get interesting dreams on shrooms. That's when I saw those strange dimensions - between sleep and wake.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Pazusu a dit:
It was only 10 g fresh Psilocybe Cubensis from Palenque. But I think I'm quite sensitive for psilocine, 'cos I allready get closed eye visuals on 5g fresh Philosopher stones.
pf, I'm getting visuals from 3 gramms fresh stones.

what I dislike most about the stones is that you will have that awful taste a long time in your mouth. That's my experience..

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Sheeeyit, I think p. stones taste a lot better.

Lasson

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
Here comes a little tip I read about:

A Swedish guy from a swedish forum called "MM" had a interesting theory about the intake of the shrooms:

Take the amount of shrooms U usually takes in my case about 30g fresh cubensis.
Cut the shrooms in small pieces and press a couple of lemons or buy citrus consentrate in the local food market, and put in a cup of choice (microvawe safe).
Let the cup stand for about 30min then put the cup in the microvawe oven and let it boil for just a little while.
Then filtrate the shrooms from the liquid in something U find useful, and press out the last fluid from the shrooms with an spoon for an example, now U have just a little cup of shrooms :p
They talked about that the citrus helps with the intake of the shrooms into your system.
The trip should be shorter and more intensive.

Don´t know but I will test it my next time in about 12 days when my cubensis has grown up :lol: Sounds wery nice with just a little sour cup with shrooms.

Don´t know if it works with Philosophers stones...

Mabey It will help against the headace some guys get also?

And sorry for my bad English :shock:

Best regards

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
But I think I'm quite sensitive for psilocine,

Ah well, I bet you are :eek:
I planned 1.5 g dried or 2 g in a tea.. but as I guess I am quite sensitive, I will probably stick with 1.5 in a lemon juice like in the recipe provided by Lasson.