Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cubensis (Mexican) mushrooms

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I tried mexican mushrooms for the first time this weekend. I did Tampanensis (truffels) and Thai mushrooms before. I think the Tampanensis was the most colourfull and most visual trip. The mexican were more a mindf*ck and the body high was not enjoyable...

I made tea of the shrooms and I still had problems with my stomach.
So I don't like the mexican shrooms at all...

I want a "product" that is VERY VISUAL, and an enjoyable body high.
I never took LSD. I think LSD is very visual, but I don't know much of the body high, is that enjoyable? does it hurt the stomach?

Are there guys who don't like the mexican shrooms for the same reasons as I do? And if you don't like the mexican shrooms, do you like LSD?

I wan't to give LSD a try, a friend of mine has some blotters... But if LSD has the same negative elements as the mexican mushrooms, I don't want to try it... What do you guys think????

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
LSD is much easier on the mind and body. It doesn't usually cause weird mood shifts as much as mushrooms and it doesn't mess with your stomach at all.

synchronize

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Jan 2007
in my opinion LSD is also nicer then mushies. Its a little less psyco then mushrooms. Unless if the setting is wrong or take to much of it.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I have read on erowid that mdma + cubensis is a good combination (according to a report). I am planning to do it, but is the combination dangerous or not? I am planning to do 2 grams dried mexicans + 100 mg mdma.

greetings!!!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Why do mexicans again when you don't like them ?

The combi mdma + mushies is a nice combo because you have this "feel-like-loving-i-feel-greath" feeling from the mdma and enhance this feeling by taking mushies.

I personally never tried this, only mdma with lsd, but I think the mushroomfeeling
can be the same as the mdmafeeling. A good trip can make you euphoric and feel happy as well.

The mushroomtrip will be a good trip if the time, set & settings are right, and this has to be right to start with, without use of any other psychoactives.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Over here, we call lsd + mdma; candy flipping

Mushrooms + mdma= hippie flipping

The first is fucking excellent. I've never tried the second though