Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Crystal DMT 1st time

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
every time i have a mad hit of dmt it starts off the same, a crazy feeling that even with my first hit it seemed somehow familiar; intense but not so strange, like it was not my first time.

my first hit ever of Crystal i smoked 50mg_or_1/2 a Point of glassy white DMT crystal, Smoked Slowly over a cone of weed all smoked in one hit and held it in for the 10 seconds;
i like to close my eyes first while it onsets, so i closed my eyes Layed back on my bed and blew out the smoke opening my eyes slowly.
.the rush came and my thoughts quickly recoiled and in an instant i could think no more. faced with destiny. quickly it swept me away in a wave.

i remember a feeling, just a moment of a loss of identity who was i, everybody? what was i, part of everything all at once?*you become the Chemical*
+Intense sensory sensations Never experienced.
i could not fathom any of this, luckily though i could not slow down enough to try.:)

i closed my eyes again trying to feel it ride it, it was soo intense, but i wanted to be there with it in time and space.

i remember my senses, i was seeing light, energy, DMT? Flowing around inside my shadow? it was pressuring my body filling it with vibrations, i felt i had to gave in, so i tried to Relax and then i was engulfed by the light, i broke through.

And a chanting sound?

i opened my eyes and they focused, strangely clear, just to see my multi coloured disco ball dangling above my head, it seemed to warp and drop and then it and my head meet and it was attached to my head for a flash moment it felt like i had landed on it, it was soo shiny and colours gems, then it split folding wrapping around me.

Dont know if my eyes were open or shut but this immense collection of colors so shiny and soo intense filled my space like the universe crammed into an area, and i was part of it conscious of its edges like an ocean infinite.
then i was in motion gliding through a tunnel like a 'Star Gate' or wormhole, and the colours were now darker but still sparkling and i would come to a few say rooms then move on.
i was travelling. deep into something.
i blank out or something around here.

till sumthing gets my attention, it was my brother he had said my name like 8 times before i snaped his way.
i heard DRE; now i had returned to the sea of intense colours, and though the colours were still infinite in vision i could feel ground, I had sat up.
My brother he must have come slowly to be face to face with me.
(my Bro gave me the DMT and was sitting Watching -as he had his first dose the day before and couldnt wait to get me high:)

I seen first a bump in the vision then it stretched through into my reality a nose then mouth-eyes my brothers face then his whole head from nowhere materialised, just his head - it was scaly and dripping down his face, made of thousands of colors most beautiful colours gems.
His animated head said " i look like a jester aye " then swung back with a chuckle ah ha ahah and jester bells appeared dancing on his electric hair as he faded out of mi world again.
i let out a sigh and feel back to the bed.
down the tunnels again.

then i think i returned to swim in the sea of gemstones again motionless before it seems quickly my room returned.
back in my room i was speechless i literally could not put A word together stumbling, i had to wait like probably 5minutes and come to terms with what had just happened, where i had just been, sensed.

I remember thinking that i dont know if i could show someone that, but wanting everyone to have seen this beauty.
its very beautiful and very scary its more a life experience than sky diving, a good DMT adventure. and i have sky dived twice.

This was maybe two and a half years ago and this is the best i can remember that time.always mine forever.

I Do Recommend The Closing Of Eyes While Holding In Smoke Does Wonders When vision comes back.
and i rekon DMT should be smoked real quick all at once and held in for the 10seconds for best results. either herbal or crystal i smoke thru a water bong. that hit.

you say you'l never do it again, the next thing you know your taking it again and going back.
i notice it becomes more characterised and defined each time i smoke DMT. it becomes something, ??