Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Coleus

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
This common household plant is, according to the mazatec indians, family of salvia divinorum.
Salvia divinorum is, in the minds of the Mazatecs, only the most important of several plants, all Labiatae, that they regard as members of the same "family." Salvia divinorum is known as la hembra, "the female." El macho, or "the male" is Coleus pumila, of European origin. Then there is el nene, "the child," and el ahijado, "the godson," which are both forms of Coleus Blumei. Some Indians insist that these others are likewise psychotropic, but we have not tried them; others say these are merely medicinal.
This plant is very interesting, but not much is known about it. has anyone ever tried it? what was the dose, way of ingesting it and the effects?

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
yeah i had already read that..
on erowids experience vault there are quite some succesful experiences but with a varying dose

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
I just got my 2 coleus plants :) 1.50e each, for a 10-15cm plant..
i will have to grow them for quite some time til ill have enough leaves so i got enough time to get more info on the dose ;)

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Where did you buy those Coleus plants?
I spend the whole day cycling around in the city, checking every gardenstore and florist. The only store that actually had Coleus was 'intratuin', but they only sell them for 12,95e you do get quite a big one. But I was on low-budget, unfortunately.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Tuincentrum Tilburg Zuid ;)
any tuincentrum should do i guess

G

Invité
Man, a lot of plants are psychoactive.
I'm discovering a whole range of natural psychedelics thanks to this forum!
A lot of those plants look really beautifull.
I'm thinking of growing heavenly blue's, the flowers look really beautifull.

heavenly-blue.jpeg

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
I'm thinking of growing heavenly blue's, the flowers look really beautifull.

BTW: I recently found out that I can buy heavenly blue seeds in the supermarket(!) next doors :)
Yes, thy are very beautyfull, think I'll try to grow them as well :)

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
Be carefull with supermarket Morning glory seeds.They are sold for hoticultural purposes and are sprayed with a poison that'll get you sick to dicourage people from comsuming them.try to get them from a bulk supplier or from a vendor that caters to the psychonautic community.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
here they are

coleus1.JPG

coleus2.JPG

2nd pic is bad, i know :p

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
yeah I have been growing some for a few months now. they seem to grow slow . I started them from seed.
seems like the leaves would taste kinda nasty though but Im now sure.
but yeah I was thinking of doing an extraction.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
ehm, what kind of extraction?
the active alkaloids arent even known and are very instable (cant even dry the leaves)

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
most likely they are similar to Salvinorin and that is a deterpin not an alkaloid.
therefore use the same type extraction that you would for Salvia

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Hello all ,

Yesterday, i bought 3 coleus phenos and tried orally (chewed for 50min.) 20 fresh leaves (only one of the 3 phenos)

well.. nothing happened :/

it looks like 2 phenos (blumei and pumilus ) are potent.. not the rest of the worlwide clones to be found.

can someone from erowid confirm the pheno pictured is the one to be had ?
in the same way, can someone confirm how looks the original Coleus blumeï pheno (pumilus too please...) found in south america ?

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
Hmmm I ate 6 leaves of Coleus and some time later I felt relaxation and a bit euphoria... Music was so volumetric, so colourful and beautiful! Great! But effeat wasn't long - about 20 minutes.

sidvivius

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2005
placebo, no ?
6 leaves ?
I've got some big specimens of blumei benth. and I already ate a lot more than that, for...no effect !
maybe my plant is weak...

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I've experimented with coleus a lot, have had effects from it. the only problem is though, that the effects are very very subtle. I prefer smoking dried leaves(although some guy on erowid said this kills the alkaloids) it seems to work better, and you need less. Coleus has been(untill my plant had no leaves anymore :p) my pot-replacement. It serves it's purpose well, though it's a different high.

Tip: try and smoke some coleus and wormwood together, they compliment eachother very well

Don't expect visuals from coleus, they seem to be rare:p

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
heres some new pic of the beatiful coleus ;)

coleus7.png

coleus8.png

G

Invité
Man I always wanted that plant...
My aunt had one and I always thought the leaves were really beautiful