Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Coffeeshop is closed.

Williamsïï

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Fev 2009
Hello !

Why the coffeeshop is closed ? Bergen op Zoom,Rossendal,ect...

Thanks !

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
It's because the mayors of those towns thought that was the best way to get rid of all the "drug" tourists who came here just to get marijuana.
Of course this won't help, because sooner or later marijuana and many other drugs will be sold on the streets without hesitation.

Soma

Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
Hi,

Seriously??? All Bergen Op Zoom, Roosendaal and other border cities coffee shop are closed already? Damn! I heard about a debate in Netherlands about "how to get rid of narcotourists" but I never thaugh it would happen so soon. That sucks big time! Does that concern Maastricht as well?

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I think they closed down just in case.
But from what I heard there is still a legal battle going on between the coffeeshops and the local politics.

Williamsïï

Inscrit
9 Fev 2009
I understand ! This is unhappy...

Soma

Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
I knew that Bergen op Zoom and Roosendaal city councils (and probably inhabitants) were pretty much pissed off because of all the street drug dealers and stuffs. But I never thought that other cities, such as Maastricht were concerned as well. That's very bad news for me! Let's hope it's temporary.

Soma

Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
I knew that Bergen op Zoom and Roosendaal city councils (and probably inhabitants) were pretty much pissed off because of all the street drug dealers and stuffs. But I never thought that other cities, such as Maastricht were concerned as well. That's very bad news for me! Let's hope it's temporary.

Williamsïï

Inscrit
9 Fev 2009
Soma a dit:
Hi,

Seriously??? All Bergen Op Zoom, Roosendaal and other border cities coffee shop are closed already? Damn! I heard about a debate in Netherlands about "how to get rid of narcotourists" but I never thaugh it would happen so soon. That sucks big time! Does that concern Maastricht as well?

Yes ! This been plan...
Maastricht,i dont know.Breda is open.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Yes, just drive a little further to Breda or some other town further off the border, you are probably still able to get your stuff there. :lol:

Soma

Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
just drive a little further to Breda or some other town further off the border, you are probably still able to get your stuff there.

Thanks for the tip man, but I don't have car. I used to go their by train (not regularely, thankfully), so going to breda instead of roosendaal would cost me much more time and money. Too bad.

But as Jeune Peyolt lives in France, I assume he can pick me up on his way there! Just kidding...

Williamsïï

Inscrit
9 Fev 2009
:D

But as Jeune Peyolt lives in France, I assume he can pick me up on his way there! Just kidding...

With pleasure...but impossible.

Soma

Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
With pleasure...but impossible.

No worries, I understand. And I would strongly disadvise you to take a guy you found on this forum and with that kind of avatar in your car!

I can't understand the movie as I'm french (you guys all know how froggies are generally fluent in dutch).

Does anyone know what hapened to Maastricht coffee shops?

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
As far as I know the mayor of Maastricht moved the coffeeshops out of downtown Maastricht. They are supposed to be on the outskirts of the city, thus avoiding all the traffic in the center who only come there for marijuana.
I think it's a nice solution. At least they got rid of a lot of trouble in Maastricht.

Anyone can confirm this?