Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cocaine?

Pierre Cobb

Banni
Inscrit
24 Août 2013
I kinda really wanna try coke as a friend did it and told me it was amazing. I was looking for reports to know how to do it the first time.. Should I? Is there a real possibility of bad trip?

So if you have a report on cocaine please share it thank you very much!

Matt_

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Sept 2012
I don't like it. If you are not at a party, only with few friends, it feels good the time you are under the product, which means taking bumps regularly, but once you don't have anymore, you've got nothing to say and the comedown feels really bad. Add the price you pay for a g and well, imo it is not worth it! I don't know if you can have a bad trip on c, maybe if you really take too much. If you really want to try, just go slowly and see how you feel, and remember, you will want to take more and more, so you have to say stop to yourself at some point, unless your wallet is empty hehe.

Whoever

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Mar 2013
I've taken cocaine on a few occasions, and I guess the quality really defers from one to another.
It's rarely good, it's rarely worth it.
If you wanna try it, you should if the occasion comes to you, but don't go buy it ! It's incredibly expensive for how good it is, and you don't seem to have a good opportunity to buy some quality stuff, so i'd say, just wait for it.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
cocaine does not make you trip so no possibility of a bad trip from coke. i took alot of coke when i was 18 to 20 and yeah it was fun but as its been pointed out the quality differs massively and if you in the uk your looking at around 10% if your lucky