Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Classic Books

G

Invité
Hello there people !

It's the summer, and I have endly plenty of time to do something I couldn't do before : read... alot !

I've already started "LSD : My problem child" by A. Hoffman, but I know that there's plenty of other really interesting books, I just don't know which one I should choose to read first...

...thusfore, any advice would be greatly appreciated ! :wink:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I really recommend Jeremy Narby's The Cosmic Serpent. It's about ayahuasca and scientific insights.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Carlos castaneda, teachings of don juan, separate reality, and journey to ixtlan etc etc

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i started DMT: the spirit molecule, very interesting...
for me, it decribes the link between cold pure science and chemistry and the spiritual entering and leaving of the soul in the body.
there is also a bit information about chemical structure of tryptamines and how they work etc...

but i doubt there are just a few people here who don't know the book :)
i still have to finish it :roll:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've been reading alot of Jack Kerouac this summer (almost the whole collection). I know it's not "psychonaut" related but if you've never read On the Road, you deserve a beating. If you've read it, then I highly suggest Dharma Bums.

In Visions of Cody, the whole middle of the book is a transcribed conversation between Jack Kerouac and Neal Cassidy while they were on peyote.Pretty funny stuff.

Another "must read" would be On Walden Pond by Thoreau. That book influenced my life more than any other.

And anything by John Muir. Gotta love nature. You can't read about drugs all the time. That's what the internet is for.