Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ciao a tutti ? mi sono appena iscritta, ERBE DEI SOGNI

Elemi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2020
Ciao a tutti ? mi sono appena iscritta 
Vorrei chiacchierare di ERBE E RADICI PER I SOGNI e vari abbinamenti (DAMIANA, ASSENZIO, PASSIFLORA).
Sono nuova all’argomento, ma mi è appena arrivato un suuuuper pacco e vorrei chiacchierare dei miei acquisti e di come usarli ?
(Spero di capire come si usa il sito e di vedere i vostri messaggi di risposta)

Hi everybody i’m new in the forum, i eould like to talk about DREAM HERBS AND ROOTS and their mixture with DAMIANA, ASSENZIO, PASSIFLORA. I just receved a box with my shopping and i would like to talk to understand how to use what i bought ??
(I hope to understand how the site wirks and to see your answer messages)

Biquette

Modo vache qui rend chèvre
Inscrit
5 Fev 2013
Hi Elemi, the italian community has moved to https://psiconauti.net/forum/, i think it will be more convenient for you to seek advice from them :)
We are mostly french-speakers on psychonaut.fr, but perhaps someone may help you in english. In my case i don't know much about the plants you bought.

Elemi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2020
@biquette thank you for your message. I will see the link. I understand english, bit french and spanish, so i can try to find info aldo here in this page. 

I see i have a private message but i can’t open it... do you know why? Thanks

Tridimensionnel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Avr 2016