Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Charles Manson

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
What you think of the guy?

Another question is, he claims that paranoia is the highest state of awareness!
Do you agree? No ?
Im not sure though!
Would be interesting to know your opinion! :)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have this book: Manson in his own words, as told to Nuel Emmons.
This books contains to story of his life as he told it to Nuel Emmons, who wrote it up.

In this book Manson tells us he is not the mastermind behind the murders.
Manson sees himself as a simple criminal and conman.
The murders had nothing to do with occult stuff. It all started with a drugdeal gone wrong.
It had nothing to do with the white album. Manson tells us the kids in the family made that all up.
He expanse how it all happened according to him.

Now it is obvious that he is lying and twisting the truth about what happened. But it is not all lie.
I don't believe Manson was and is what some people claim he is to be.
(jezus, the devil, the mastermind behind the murders)

Everybody talks about Charlie, but how about Tex.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_"Tex"_Watson

Manson tells us in his book Tex Watson had a accident with telache (belladona), and never was the same again.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Do you agree? No ?
Psycopath often says stuff like this.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Horrigan a dit:
Do you agree? No ?
Psycopath often says stuff like this.
I really dont like to exclude people as psychopaths!
Negating and labeling them can be rly ignorant!

But it looks like he's intelligent atleast, though abit crazy aswell!
I see great depth in his eyes, he's hiding something and he's damn proud of it!
I dont think he killed those people, but i agree that he is a bum and a con!
He's atleast a typical acid casualty, but he got some interesting sayings and interesting ways of communication!
(and alot of bullcrap)

Paranoia, im not sure if it is the highest state of consciousness because when you are paranoid you are probarly just afraid of the worst that could happen!
Its like a manifestation of the worst!
And then there is also just this feeling, you can have without all the bad thoughts!
I mean, take a paranoia trip.....see how much we can learn from it!

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I don't exclude them, not all psycopaths are criminals, most are well integrated in our society.

I think paranoia is an interresting state of consciousness, sort of primal fear of real danger, that can have real consequences because the mind believes it, making it grow and expand to the point you are killed.
Paranoia is the highest intensity of intellectual pain, it's about ego, it takes real proportions. Nobody wants this.

H

halfwaydecent2

Invité
Charlie is not a psychopath, he is a Sociopath. There's a large difference between the two. As for paranoia heightning your awareness, of course it does. Even in the smallest scales. If your at your computer in the middle of the night, chances are your not noticing very much about your surroundings. However, hear one small noise outside a window or at the backdoor and your senses come alive. It's part of the lizard brain within us all, and our survival instinct.

As for Charlie though, his charisma level alone is a product of abnormal brain use. Not necessarily more, just different parts. His confidencce of his power to effect the world around him gives him the said power. Some believe that's insanity. But the scariest part about Charlie is he's not insane. At least no more than any of us.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I can't find the difference between psychopathy and Sociopathy.
I'd define a sociopath as someone who runs away and undergo the pain caused by the hate of social contact and psycopaths as people who hate every human with no distinction, not because they consider them as a source of pain but on free will.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Bastards , i know your talking about me again . I hate you all and i`m going to get you before you get me . Die in pain evil mother fuckers .

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopath
Strange...
GOD a dit:
Bastards , i know your talking about me again . I hate you all and i`m going to get you before you get me . Die in pain evil mother fuckers .
Funny today are we? :lol:

halfwaydecent2 a dit:
Charlie is not a psychopath, he is a Sociopath. There's a large difference between the two. As for paranoia heightning your awareness, of course it does. Even in the smallest scales. If your at your computer in the middle of the night, chances are your not noticing very much about your surroundings. However, hear one small noise outside a window or at the backdoor and your senses come alive. It's part of the lizard brain within us all, and our survival instinct.

As for Charlie though, his charisma level alone is a product of abnormal brain use. Not necessarily more, just different parts. His confidencce of his power to effect the world around him gives him the said power. Some believe that's insanity. But the scariest part about Charlie is he's not insane. At least no more than any of us.
Thats exactly what i find scary, he doesnt seem that insane!
And after 40 years( i think ) in prison as an acid casualty gotta make you go abit more and more mad!
btw, people say he is extremely manipulative....is he?
I dont see it, some stuff he talks about is really deep and mindfucking!
But alot of it is just random ranting against the people who put him in there in the first place!

Even if he's innocent or not, i still find this look in his eyes deep and interesting!
I really like to read people, and this case is pretty tough!
He is deff hiding SOMETHING, a character, a state of mind a secret...what ever!
But looks like he seeks pride in it!
Well, maybe this thing is the only thing he got left.....
Anyway, im off to bed!
Thanks for all the replys!

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:

god :?: :roll:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I think he's trying to say that he's in a very high superior state of consciousness.

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
I watched some interviews with Manson and the dude knows what's what. Whether he was involved in the killings, I have no idea. However, I believe he is more of a political prisoner than anything.

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
Also, paranoia is possibly the highest state of consciousness... Well, maybe not. I'm just saying, replace the word "paranoia" with "situational awareness" and ask any combat vet.