Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Change in perspective...

thomas

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Août 2007
Have you ever -realized- when you've learned something?

Okay then, how about this: Have you ever taken a glimpse of your life (or the world around you) from a different perspective, and then suddenly realized that things arent ever quite what they seem?

I think Im starting to grasp the full concept of having an "open mind". What i'd like to do now is take this and apply it to my life in some positive way.

I'm just not quite sure how i can do this. Heh, come to think of it...i cant even put into words what it is that I've learned.

I havent taken LSD yet (although i will soon), however I have experimented with things such as DXM, Salvia, and of course Cannabis. I am aware of what its like to feel "depersonalized", but I think I may have gone beyond that stage at some point.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about here? Im sure I'm not alone on some of this...

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i'm sure a lot of people here know what you're talking about here.
from out of body experiences to the figurative looking at yourself as an objective spectator. i have found that cannabis is a good way to find out more about the relations of my being with the outer world. if it's that what you mean :p

alice-esquecida

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2007
your explanation is ideed a bit confusing, or perhaps i never did experience what you are going through (do we ever really experience the same things anyway?)

anyhow you're on the way to something, somekind of awareness, growth, you'll get to where you want to go, eventually, i'm quite sure.

forgotten-alice

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
I know what you're talking about. Maybe i can give you an advice, i don't know.

I can say that what you describe brings new possibilities to you. Just think about what you can do and what you want to do. Do what feels good for you and if you also know that it's good or you feel the knowing that it's good, do it. :)

Go with the flow, but if the flow seems fucked up, watch the flow and decide whether to let it take you or not.

:weedman:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I think you have described what is the quintessential psychedelic experience. I felt like you described after my first trip ever, with cannabis. The thing is this feeling does not last forever. I too plan on taking LSD and hopefully I will be able to grasp this concept once again...

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
You're in the beginning of developing a psychedelic awareness which gives, in the end, a nearly inhuman ability to look through everything and everyone as a transparant window and supreme self-awareness/knowledge. Even when not intoxinated.

Encountering frustration, liars, bad intentions, confusion, and potentional attacks, manipulation, the way you're seen by others, what people really are to you and eventual, a strong urge to get others into it as well.

Also you can detect how you would look at yourself if you were someone else/without your ego involved. And eventually act on that to be a better person, with an overwhelming positive relation with life.

Following politics/news when the doors are open truly displays what a psychedelic does.