Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cebil (Anadenanthera colubrina, Bufotenine, DMT, like Yopo)

• Auteur de la discussion obilanerx
  • Date de début
O

obilanerx

Invité
Hello.

This is my first Trip Review and my English is not that good.

My Review about Cebil Seeds..

I ordered 20 grams of cebil Seeds and tryed to take them on several ways.

Setting / Consument:
Male, 25, Germany
Empty Stomach, early Afternoon, Without Tripsitter, just Girlfriend Online on MSN and Computer game Guild Channel
Music from Internet Radio, Youtube, Cellphone Musik
Lightened "Roof" Flat in the City of Düsseldorf, Germany
A bit twisted about the Taste and Smell of the Drug/ Crushed Seeds

First i dryed them a bit in the Oven, which i Think was not enought. In the mean Time I ate about 3-4 Seeds and drove to the Post centre, because i had to get a packet before it would return to sender that day. I felt a bad taste sometimes and had to smile here and there, which definetly came from the seeds. When the seeds were already a bit dried when i was back home, i crushed them then in a Weed crusher and snortet some of the Mass. The taste is very bad but after 3 Big Lines of about 200mg i felt something. I had a bodyload and Some small but definete Visuals and the Sound of Music was trippy and sharpenend. Sometimes i heard sharp voices centering, but friendly out of the musik and it was very nice. I had some nice Ideas about my Life and so on, just positive but some little up and downs. Later then i took a bath and I saw i little (but friendly i guess ;) baby Shark diving in the water before i put my head underwater for Washing purpose ;P. Then i imagined me some stuff about the bubbles of the bubble bath, a imagined kind of a landscape in the bubbles but that startet to annoy me later on. Now, as the trip was going to an End, i layed down on my sofa, looking out of the Windows (Got a Flat under the Roof of the house where i can look into the sky) and had some nice Ideas about life and i realised shorttly, That, i was alife ;), watching Airplanes starting into the sky and the clouds and my wild growing Tomato Plants nearby the Sofa..

As short description of the Trip:
The first time you take it you will have a good experience with good influence, if you let it be. You should not take it often because it Tastes too bad, to have the same good experience 2 times after another.. I came down, the same Evening, so that i went Shopping for Food, because the Trip made me very hungry :) I was already clear, subjective a bit clearer than before the Trip, but the world outside in the Dark looked a bit more dirty than normal to mee and driving, more the traffic seemed a bit spooky, that evening.

Because of the bad Taste and the unproportional big amount needet to be snortet with the Nose, i think i wont take it once more, in the next weeks or months .. Because i dont think that that stuf can flash me to get positively high once more, my nose wont do that a second time.. I already tried it. I should not have brought so much of it ;)

O

obilanerx

Invité
!! Addition: !!

Later i realised that i made a Mistake while consuming! When the cebil seeds are snorted with clean ash (for example from cigarettes) how the original shamans take Yopo, the taste is not bad anymore, it burns maybe like Amphetamine with a taste of a bit ugly tasted nuts. But If you do it this way i think, you can take as much as you need to get a good high.

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Good trip report.

merro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Jan 2012
I am really curios about this drug! really nice experience and good written!