Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis thief caught red-handed

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Or red-eyed...

This is Cantelini, one of the two rabbits I'm taking care of for a couple of weeks. I made these pictures this afternoon. She loves eating Skunk, and then eating her own psychoactive droppings the next day, getting even higher.

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002-1.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

And yes, they ruined my Morning Glory. It will probably be dead in two or three days.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I dont think the they actully get high but those are some funny pics my friend... and where u using the morning glory for LSA?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
poor little fella :(
are you sure it will die?
edit: ah, the morning glory will be dead? ok.
I hope they enjoyed the trip. enlightened bunnys, that's the stuff.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
COOL BUNNY !!! It has good taste !!!

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
haha, in the first pic he is lying there really relaxed too :p

too bad about the plant tough :(

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Hmmm psychoactive rabbit-soup perhaps?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
too bad about the plant tough
No worries, those are just the male plants, which I've been smoking in the past few weeks. The girls are on my balcony, healthy and whole.

PICT0003-1.jpg

bigbuds.jpg

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Looks OK , but personaly i think that the rabit looks nicer , its the picture of the year for me . AND DONT MAKE RABIT SOUP !!!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
HAhaha! That little fiend! He’s not going anywhere! I’m sure he’s high by the look of those pics, he’s decimated that male, the other one looks ok; don’t know why you’re keeping them though? Do you want your beautiful women to be overladen with seed come harvest? Poor morning glory too, it looks good except for its lower tendrils that have been raped by that junkie of a rabbit, lol!

Funny stuff my friend.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
don’t know why you’re keeping them though?
There's sufficient distance between the ladies and the males. The ladies are up high on the balcony, the guys are down below. I've been smoking/vaporizing the male flowers for a couple of weeks now, keeping the plants small but alive.
Do you want your beautiful women to be overladen with seed
Not exactly, but that is why I'm keeping them. After harvesting the sensis (next weekend I think), I'll make sure they stay alive, each keeping one or two flowering branches. Then I want to let them all make sweet love, so I'll have seeds for next year. :D

aE3

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2007
Pretty sad really.
Can't see how a rabbit getting stoned is funny.
Not really.
Chap was just hungry & bit off what he found laying around.
Rabbits do that.
Means you should have kept him supplied with real rabbit food & away from psychoactives.

G

Invité
aE3, have you read the whole piece?

It was the male plants ;)

Besides, Rabbits get high of mint leaves in nature...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i heard that animals can't process psychoactive drugs so if they consume them, they either are on the drug forever or it doesn't hit them at all.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Many animals do get stoned from apes to elephants to mice and rats . If the rabbit isnt getting stoned why does it eat its own shit ????

mortandello

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Sept 2007
i´d eat the rabbit after that
it looks tasty!
i would cook it on slow and low themps just to preserve psichoative capacitys!
nice rabbit!
nice plants, and really NICE NEIGHBOURS!
they see everithing and dont call the cops??

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
mortandello a dit:
they see everithing and dont call the cops??

In holland you are allowed to have 4 cannabis plants ;)

BrainEater a dit:
i heard that animals can't process psychoactive drugs so if they consume them, they either are on the drug forever or it doesn't hit them at all.

That's not really true... Alot of animal species react different, on different psychoactive substances. I.e: What's psychoactive for animal A, can have no effect at all for animal B (and vica versa). We all have diffirent types of metabolic systems.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
BrainEater a dit:

LOL one of my friend once dropped an ecstasy pill on the ground and his dog ate it :shock:

Since then he's ALWAYS very happy with everyone and really acts like a dog on E :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve seen cats and dogs on LSD .