Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis is good for the brain

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
well in that article threre using synthetic cannabinoids so its not the same as smoking green but it is unbelievable that cannabis is still illegal. theres a lot to consider about cannabis legality, there has to be a high profile politician to come forward and introduce these laws but they cant without losing the trust of standard law abiding familys. the Phramachuetical companies with alot of persuasion wont allow it because they cant patent it and make money. well thats my understanding of it

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
I guess that's not true..but it may have some favorable effects as well..i have no idea man...

RPonting

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2013
I may that cannabis is a drug and is not good for health.Because drug is harmful for health.You need your personal development for your good health.rpinstitute.com

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
There is plenty more studies like this out there my wife found one where cannabis was shown to reduce anxiety disorders of children when the mother took it during pregnancy. Its high time it becomes legalised if you excuse the pun.

J

jollivetcastelot

Invité
Check this out good for the brain :

*Green Crack::::::::::::: Grade: AA
*Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf
*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A
*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA
*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: A
*Northern Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+
*Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+
*Purple Kush:::::::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf
*OG Kush ::::::::::::::::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf
*Purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: A-

Hybrids:
Blue Dream,
White Widow,
OG Kush,
AK-47,
Trainwreck,
Headband,
Blue Cheese,

Sativas:
Sour Diesel,
Green Crack,
Jack Herer,
Alaskan Thunder Fuck,
Super Silver Haze,
Durban Poison,
Maui Waui,
Lemon Haze,

Indicas:
Granddaddy Purple,
Bubba Kush,
Purple Kush,
Northern Lights,
Blackberry Kush,
Afghan Kush,
Grape Ape,
Cheese,
Best of medical marijuana and other stuffs below is a list of what we got in stock
get the best of Medical marijuana
#Blueberry Yum Yum
#la Crip Kush
#Pineapple Express Pineapple Express
#Girl Scout Cookies
#Ballsack Ballsack
#OG Kush
#Blue God
#Grape Ape
#Blue Dream
#Bubblelicious
#Chocolate Purp Chocolate Purp
#Presidential Green Crack
#Blackberry Frost
#Mango Kush Mango Kush -
Best of medical marijuana and other stuffs below is a list of what we got in stock
get the best of Medical marijuana
#Blueberry Yum Yum
#la Crip Kush
#Pineapple Express Pineapple Express
#Girl Scout Cookies
#Ballsack Ballsack
#OG Kush
my email is [email protected]

CeceliaMclemore

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Nov 2013
i have gone through the read and it is coming with the due facts so not to neglect it so easily .. by the way, i too have not heard any good regarding the Cannabis

Iacopo San

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2013
Cannabis surely damages the brain if taken while the brain is developing, especially before 17-18 years old. It has also been associated with a lower IQ if taken in young age in modest quantities. Things are a bit different if taken in adult age, but I doubt it can really bring cognitive benefits.

startrek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Jan 2014
I have mild anxiety, for which I now take a low dose of antidepressant. But on the few occasions I've smoked marijuana, I was left with a calm feeling afterward that lasted up to a week. During that time, I could concentrate better because I was not distracted by random thoughts and worries. I have no doubt that marijuana made me more productive and less error-prone. In that sense it was definitely "good" for my brain and made me "smarter".

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
in my own experience cannabis was always good when it was used right and not abused. when i respected set and setting and didn't smoke only because of habit or so... i can definately say my brain felt better then and/or i could feel my brain better...

i mean like... who knows really and has a good feeling for his brain and can really explain that feeling??????
LOL....

peace

Iacopo San

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2013
There are no doubts that cannabis can reduce anxiety or make you feel better, but this doesn't mean it is "good" for your brain. It can be clearly good for you overall mental wellbeing in some situations, but there is plently of evidence of the damages cannabis has on the brain, as I said especially in young age.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well it seems to me you haven't thought about it really deeply or so yet, because what you say is a contradiction... anyway... what i could agree with you on, is that it's probably better to smoke cannabis with a already fully developed brain. so... if you ask me, one possible meaningful conclusion could be: not everybody's brain is the same.. for some brains cannabis is good, while for others it's not so good. eventually i guess i have to say i doubt that you or even most contemporary scientists know really so well about the brain as they claim or think they do considering the fact that the human brain is supposedly the most complex object in the known universe, plus despite the fact that not even everyone's brain is the same.... ;)

peace :weed:

Bradleywhites

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2014
i have not heard or read about it much so dunno but going through the posts to get a fair idea

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
Cannabis is the most important plant for human health on planet earth. It goes far beyond brain & body. Soon we shall see science beginning to prove what the plant has been saying since the beginning.

The Cannabis plant is without doubt the most special plant in nature. The potential of what is possible goes way beyond our imaginations.

Yonos

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2013
I must quote this (from Spannabis.com):
Interesting facts about Hemp:
- It is the longest, softest and most resistant fiber known by mankind.
- The fabric obtained from it is even more isolating, soft, fresh and resistant than cotton.
- It's been cultivated since year 2800 b.C., in China.
- It's been cultivated by history characters like Thomas Jefferson or George Washington.
- 1 hectare of hemp can produce as much useful fiber as 4 hectares of trees o 2 hectares of cotton.
- Hemp paper is more resistant and doesn't require any acids or chlorine, and can be recycled 7 times.
- Hemp particle board is twice more resistant than wood and hold nails more tight.
- Cannabis is the most versatile plant. Virtually any product can be made from it.
- The Independence Declaration of EEUU, and its first Constitution, was written on hemp paper.
- The first bibles by Guttenberg were printed on hemp paper.
- Any object manufactured from wood or plastic may be manufactured from hemp, and would be totally biodegradable in that way.
- In 1941 Henry Ford built a car whose outer-shell was made out of hemp, and the fuel was also made from hemp.
- Every developed country currently cultivates hemp nowadays.
- 90% of the sails and ropes for navigation since the 5th century b.C, and until the end of the 19th century, were manufactured from hemp.
- The hemp seeds oil contains more essential oils than any other plant known by mankind.

Hemp and mankind history facts:
- We’ve lived for 4,000 years with hemp until its prohibition (cultivation and consumption) in 1937, in EEUU.
- Hemp has been an inherent element of Spanish culture, its economy and therefore to its people's way of life.
- Everywhere in the planet, hemp has been used to manufacture shoes, clothes, etc.
- In the western world, since the times of Christopher Columbus and until the beginning of the 20th century, sailing maps, maps, bibles, etc. were made out of hemp paper.
- Hem paper lasts 75 times more than most of writing-papers, besides being cheaper and easier to manufacture.
- 80% of the fabrics used by mankind to manufacture clothes, carpets, diapers, curtains, sheets, covers, towels, camping tents, etc. were made from hemp fiber until the beginning of the 19th century in USA, and until the beginning of the 20th century in many different countries.
- The English word for "canvas" (linen) is the Dutch pronunciation for the Greek word "kannabis".
- Until the beginning of the 20th century, hemp seed oil was the most widely used for oil lamps worldwide.
- During 3000 years, and until 1842, a great variety of marihuana extracts from leaves, buds and roots were commonly employed to fight diseases. They also proved to be the most effective ones.

Cannabis is good for health if you don't smoke it. You have to eat or vape it.

MasterOwel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Sept 2014
This is something i've been doing research on for a debate. Being good for your brain (after development) will certainly help me as I am pro legalization. I too do not understand why it' s illegal in the states.