Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cannabis/JWH Tolerance Break

Psilotroph

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
I notice that when I smoke JWH, I do it almost like its crack. I know that if I start smoking it early in the day, I'm going to just continually redose, as if it were weed.

So, no smoking anything (cannabis or JWH) for 10 days. I've decided that enough is enough and I am tired of my weak minded addicted ass smoking this shit all day long.

I usually find myself driven to smoke JWH every couple of hours, because in my schedule it is readily available and it has a true sort of compulsion. I know people say that weed has no addiction, and I would agree that the withdrawal symptoms of cannabis are very physically minor, but I feel like I use JWH so often and much, I almost don't remember what its like to not really be stoned.

Also, people need to realize that this is not weed. It kind of creeps me out when I think that I have consumed like ~2g's of a relatively untested hydrocarbon with unknown and potentially toxic metabolites.

I have a feeling this is going to be tough. :drinkers:

Any advice?

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
I smoked quite a bit of it, but on those herbal high mixes.

I never felt any addiction to it whatsoever, beyond the urge to be baked and the fact I could buy it anywhere; I didn't fiend for the stuff when it was gone.

It also didn't last very long at all. I'm sure the people making the herbal highs purposefully put smaller amounts on it for a number of reasons. To stop a bunch of teenagers turning up at the cop station stoned out of their minds. To make it less likely the cops would be bothered about it, to make it less likely they'd think it had anything genuinely like cannabis in it and last, but probably most importantly, it make as much money as possible selling it.

For a $40 bag of it, it's be gone in no time and not be as strong as $40 worth of good cannabis. Shit cannabis, it compared to. I remember hearing a famous DJ saying how blown away he was and that it was like smoking real cannabis. He may as well have been saying "I've never actually smoked strong cannabis"; and relying on dealer brand names to gauge what you've had is like spinning round ten times on a desk chair, blindfolded and firing a shotgun in the hopes of hitting a cent balanced on the window ledge.

I never mixed the stuff with tobacco, it wasn't strong enough. I'd always be rolling it pure; so it disappeared in no time.

The herbal mix did smell and taste really nice though!

As to tolerance. I've grown some brutally strong weed in my past, the 20%+ strains; sold all my KICK ASS gear and don't grow it anymore. Two people asked me for some of a joint I was smoking at one point and a single breath on it put them both into mini panic attacks.

I'd built up my tolerance to it smoking leaves and stems that needed to come off the plant anyway. Once it budded, I was still getting majorly baked, but then I was literally chain rolling; rolling another while I still had half of one in my mouth. And simultaneously putting my Nth cup of coffee in the microwave to keep it warm. I was doing it all day everyday. I almost entirely stopped eating and my weight ROCKETED down to the point that I was on the verge of being anorexic.

Not long after, the same weed was doing barely anything at all to me. I was still chain rolling the same thing that'd freaked those people out, but still doing more work than the people around me. The unbaked people around me.

I've largely given it up. Once you smoke an ounce or so in a week or less, you've seen pretty much everything it can do and it starts to get boring.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
I've had jwh-018 for two times (2g & 10g) and as I do with cannabis, I smoked it till there's no stock left ...
but smoking jwh is like smoking weed with a bang ... i'd take a bowl each 45min and sometimes more.

I've smoked 10g over 2-3 months , satrting with 3mg 2-4 times a day and ending with 14-18mg 5-8 times a day ...

I read on the web some guys wrote it was really more addictive than weed ("jwh is to weed what crack is to cocain")

I think it's more addictive than weed due to its form (pure powder). And the price ... $0.15/joint

Tolerance build up quickly as weed do too.

I haven't smoke jwh for about 2 weeks now , I can't really tell you about withdrawal symptoms cause I stopped valium & ritalin arround the same days I did for jwh.

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
when I first tried it, I was impressed, but I've become 'not impressed' after trying it a few times. Everyone down here, of course, thinks it's the greatest.

I can feel, in my body and my head, that this shit ain't THC, it feels nasty metabolizing it, I get a slight headache at the base of my skull everytime I use this garbage.

Add to that the zero-track-record of safety, and it's a no-brainer.

hey everyone, let's disregard a stellar track record of safety that goes back so far we can't even document it, and go with this new synthetic chemical that doesn't even really get the job done.

Also, it tastes like shite.

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
i didn't get round to trying the JWHs yet. we never seem to run out of weed&hash here, either of which i could make into some smooth-ass hash oil if i so chose.

i''m not longer so sure that excessive cannabis use even is healthy. doesn't it decrease blood flow? shiva destroys you, if you are not careful... though at least we don't put datura alkaloids in our hash here like some of those crazy saddhus.

what's funny to me is how few other people utilize cannabis as a "true psychedelic." instead using it just for mood regulation.

i find that the CEV's (closed eye visuals) from eating 1/3g of hash lightly simmered in oil or butter are amazing, right at that threshold where i am so tired i'm about to fall asleep. cannabis would be lame if not for the CEV's i think! don't eat 1/3g of good hash at once unless you are already a hash (or oil) smoker like me! we told some young'uns not to eat more than half a cookie each, they didn't listen and later were convinced that the cookies were dosed with LSD! I swear, it was nothing but hash and cookies straight from the oven green coloured...