Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Candyflip in wonderland

ktd

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2013
The experience I lived this saturday was none of one I've ever experienced, and none of one I could have ever though of.

I went to a rave blacklight Halloween party full of trash costumes and weird people, and as no one were recognizable, nobody was giving any fuck of what they were doing or what they looked like.
In less than an hour, I took 75ug of lsd, 0.15 of mdma and 1 peanut.. And i'm only 95 lbs, which is important to precise. Then i smoked all night long, which means more than 10 hours.
I completely enteres in a wonderland, I WAS ALICE! I wasn't afraid of anything nor anyone even when I should have been. There was no more time, no more limited space: the dimension wasn't the same. Everyone was so magic and interesting, i was totally amazed, bewitched by EVERYTHING i was seing everywhere: amazing lights, color, music, costumes, people. I wasn't walking; i was floating. No more gravity: even my friends told me I seemed SO slight, I was an astronaut in the cosmic world.
My costume was a black suit full of psychedelic colors and lines, with a big third and in my front, and on my belly. At this moment, there were no more distinction between reality and perception: everything could have existed in my world !!! Some trash and weeiird (way too realistic) witches tried to convince me to go with them around a big fire, and i wasn't even afraid. it's a luck my friend came right away and pull me quickly out of this situation.

Then come the nicest part. I saw a tall guy in leprechaun (so i really though he was a leprechaun) doing BUBBLES IN THE AIR. The thing is, i always do bubbles, everytime, everywhere: they amazed me, its my little daily pleasure. Then I came to him, ask him politely to try , and then I did, as he told me, the biggest bubble he ever saw. I'm 5"5 and he was 6"4, so my eyes were right at his arms: then I saw it. He had a big tattoo of alice in wonderland.
Nothing more to tell, we went out of the rave, smoked for 3 hours , spoke about silly things in this silly world, and how fucked up life is. I generally consider myself as a weird person, so analytic of everything, but HE was understanding every single of my weird thoughts. We had the same vision about EVERYTHING.
But something shocked me more than everything, there must be something magic in all of this. I am a girl, and i have a twin brother that was born 6 minutes after me. My brother and I never EVER meet or even heard of girl and boy twins as us. And then, the tall leprechaun starded to talk about his twin sister, 5 minutes older than him.. Born on august 2, 2 days before my brother and I. Two dreamer and silly lions. But then tell me he never meet any boy and girl twins. Magic in my eyes, i'm totally amazed.
We walk out of the rave place and stared at the night, smoking and doing bubbles, until the sunrise. You may think i'm conpletely weird and insane, but I don't think this situation is just a coincidence.

What I felt, saw and mostly FELT is nothing I could even expected. Nothing more to say that i was Alice in Wonderland, meeting my lovely and tall leprechaun who loves bubbles as much as i do. I won't ever forget it. I wish it to everyone who are too centered on reality and society. Life really HAS something magic guys <3

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
Thanks for the delightful trip report! It never ceases to amaze me when surreal things like this happen.

Bara Suen Ka

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2013
Magic happens all the time, just that much more when taking psychedelics. There are things even I find hard to believe, but are very real. I look at these happenings as cosmic presents. :)

sajjad123

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
What I felt, saw and mostly FELT is nothing I could even expected. Nothing more to say that i was Alice in Wonderland, meeting my lovely and tall leprechaun who loves bubbles as much as i do. I won't ever forget it. I wish it to everyone who are too centered on reality and society. Life really HAS something magic guys <3