Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Candy flip

AlexTalionis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
I've just munched my 5th tab of acid so setting up this account was pretty difficult but typing seems amazingly easy. I guess as I'm tripping balls off the first two tabs I can't speak. I have a little MDMA and a lot of MDMA (3g) that isn't mine - another four trips too but I have 2500 words on Sonic Innovators to start and finish by 9pm so I'm screwed. Not had acid this strong until recently and last time i was out my face on three so I'm sure soon I'm going to be a babbling state and I'm probably gonna regret it.

This site seems decent from what I've seen so far and as for this topic i do have the occasional lucid dream. half the time lucid dreams seem to be sexual but i guess that's a natural response to a dry spell. I was going to talk about my last lucid dream that i had recently (one that wasn't in the least bit sexual either) but I honestly can't remember it. It was only the other day, fuck. That's gonna bug me.

I guess the reason I stumbled upon this site was because I was looking online for information about snorting MDMA. To be honest I can see it's fuckin chunks of crystal and I might as well just eat it. I guess I wanted to read online that at least some numptys out there recommend it.

Then people got talking about 'shelving' - i think they called it - or sticking pill/crystal up thaz arse like. Now I've read that by doing ecstasy suppository you actually absorb a lot more than droppage or snufflage. I must admit, having done it a few times that it is

1 - fucking good

2 - a bit fuckin weird

but 3 - defintiley stornger. I think it feels different to just dropping more.

This isn't something I make a habit of as to be honest you can't go wrong bombing MDMA (maybe with the odd dab here and there) but it is something I have tried and would recommend as it's intense. To be honest it's degrading when you (having found resistance) have to spit on your finger that has a pill on the end and then ram it up you. It has to be deep too. And it hurts. Then it burns. It feels weird and burns for about twenty minutes and as the burn subsides it is met with equal force by absolute fubarred-ness. I think the most pills i've done that way is 2 although i have a mate who triple 'dropped' ('upped'? fuck knows) It really hits you strong that way though. I think I remember reading that from snorting it your body takes about 20-30% and dropping only 50-60 compared to suppository which is supposed to be as high as 80%. Apparently MDMA passes through the system anyway and if you were that way inclined your urine would be about half as strong as the pills you ate the day before. How many pisses would you have to put away for that is beyond me, i think if you can;t buy any more then it's time to go home and if you're already home sit the fuck down and don't drink your piss.

Now if anyone is still following me at this point, that's more than I am doing. I ran out of booze. I have a flat mate from Hong Kong and I've teefed a bit of his Shao Hsing rice wine and this shit is vile and i'm a scotch neat sorta person.

LAst time when I had three of these tabs of acid was last Saturday morning after a rave. It was a good trip but I was actually with someone then, tongiht was me accidentally eating all the acid - sorta. At forst I thought I was bored tripping on my own but now I'm here and i feel i have some abstarct captive audience but i'm losing you more and more as we speak as the borders of reality are wearing thin and I can amazingly still type while the world around me screams and breaths.

I juts had a walk around my room.. not a good idea... now i keep walking and i really need to type here as i'm lost in it otherwise. I think at least i now feel i'm trying to focus on something. I'm gonna snort some MDMA .. then i might leave it at that for a few minutes.

Tempted to try and play my guitar.. hmmm... Chopping this shit is hard fucked.

AlexTalionis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
didn't really feel that go up my nose but it instantly made it bleed.

My nose just exploded with blood which is hard to deal with when your seriously tripping.

I snort pills all the time, or did. Gonna leave MDMA away from my nose for a while.

The first time I had 2cb was via a tiny little line of powder. Tiny amount. It fuckin HURT. Was worth it but oral ingestion is the way forward.

By the way, not sure if I said so before but Sigur Ros and LSD go hand in hand.. although it's Erykah Badu playing now and that is working too but Sigur Ros and acid are a match made in heaven. Crazy icelandic singing.

I really wanna smoke... that must be the magic bean kicking back in.. guess you can't call 'it' magic bean when it's in crystal form.

Last time I had this acid I was gone for nearly 12 hours on three so five is gonna leave me stranded for how long....? I know if I'd put as much effort into typing my sonic innovators project as this then I'd be ahead but then if i hadn't eaten all the acid (or almost all let's not go there). I missed my last project too but that was mainly due to building a pc but i guess drugs too and laziness. shit. Before Christmas i was on the ball. Still fucked up but i had my work done. I knew what I was doing. Still haven't had that smoke. ...

AlexTalionis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
SHit... I smoke roll ups. I can type fine but trying to roll is too much.

Turns out ok, i just can't look at what i'm doing as I'm seing different stuff but i can do it from feel. this sentence is hard to get out... i think we're reaching a new peak here. I'm gonna smoke this and need i say how mad all this is.. guess not, you wouldn't know

I think I have a friend coming round. 6am so that'd be cool but i live in a private halls of residence. Now when I have to go let him in it could prove hilarious or tragic and I kinda wish i wouldn't be there to find out but it's unavoidable. Funny how hard it is to actually do anything on acid. He's coming to pick up some of the crystal whcih i am now incapable of taking out toi him although i wonder ...

THe plan was - initially - i didn't take any drugs and then did my work, handed it in and then this guy and i were gonna nail loads of mdma and chase it with acid tongiht but i started an acid rampage on my solo so he may choose to pick some MDMA for his friend and then continue to think our plan for getting messy wilkl be later and join me with furhter acid consumption along with thje crystal for ourselves later or will he just start getting messy now? He's as fucked up as me i think but i'm pretty sure this guy is responsible. Ironic that i feel a responsible person is the last thing i need when i'm on acid. He might get messy with me.. he might knock some sense into me, laugh at me and then leave me expecting to join me later. the only thing is there's now and there's tongiht and the only thing that should really bring about segregation between the two should be my fuckmin 2500 word on BOB fuckin MOOG but where do they fit in. It is this fact that makes me think Gary will tell me to pull myself together and get it sorted but he also knows that once acid is dropped it's dropped so he might as well join me. hmmmm.. will be interesting to see what happens. Still not sparked that fuckin roll. I keep feeling tempted to drop more acid but i think it's still coming in stronger and stronger from before. I can pretty much see space now.

THis rules

AlexTalionis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
what country's this website cause it says 6:27 on the clock next to me. ?

Badly drawn boy are providing some welcomed tunage now. Think I've had the same massive mix of badly drawn boy, sigur ros, blockhead and air on for ages but it works... think there;s some jack johnson in there too somewhere. Might see what the Sea Horses do too as that mix as last week they went down superb on acid.

Still not smoked that fuckin fag.. gonna do it now..

god smokin feels alien... last week i could at least - nmevermind.. i thought my senses had gone then.. i just looked .. gonna have some more crystal and it's gonna taste bad. sack that... crystal latyer i'm gonna dance.
Think I'm bored now, maybe I'm just tired.

I've decided to play jsut Sigur Ros now. I think that is wise.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Is it in Europe? Just assumed as there are forums in French and Dutch and German as well!

I haven't done acid a lot, but I don't mind tripping alone either, you can really relax and get in touch with that state, being around people can distract you from that spiritual side of the trip. Of course sometimes on longer trips it can get to be a bit grating, I start wanting human contact toward the end of the journey.

Closing your eyes, listening to Sigur Ros, sounds pretty sweet!

It's really strange how I can type on acid as well.. long after handwriting becomes a tedious chore. I think it is because I am a touch typist, so the muscle memory is just built in. The last time I was given a gift of a couple tabs.. I was chatting instant message style when i was coming up, got pretty frickin weird after a couple hours.. i no longer saw the meaning of the words.. i was looking at the shape of the words and assigning emotional meanings and tactile responses to the shapes..

and i won't even get into how weird the emoticons became.. :lol:

AlexTalionis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2008
Is what in Europe?

My trip ended superbly.. my mate came and got his crystal and stayed with me well into the night. At first I thought leaving the flat would be a bad idea but I had to go and let him in and it was so glorious out there I spent hours walking to the shop with him. He was amazed I held it together so well on what ended up being 7 tabs of acid (he didn't have any that night but shared 2 that I gave him between four people and said they all tripped pretty hard). I barley shut the hell up when he came round but felt a little shite later on when I became a little messy and struggled to form a sentence. That was probably cause we got lager and weed (on top of the other).

The reason my mate didn;t trip with me was because the last time he did it was a bad experience and he wasn't sure he was ready to try again. He said it was about ten years ago the last time he did it and he was at an illegal rave. He was dancing away and kept dropping acid tabs like sweets. He claimed that an hour later he couldn't see, with his eyes wide open all he could see was white except for when someone moved then he could see black streaks. And that's all he could see. Someone lay him down in a van and the next thing he remembers was this noise which turned out to be a police helicopter, come to break up the party. All the people who were tripping had to stay as they couldn't drive off but the owner of the land bloacked them in and they ended up there all weekend with no food. That would probably put me off for life.

Back onto lucid dreams, the few days after my trip - which almost last 18 hours btw - I kept having (different) dreams where I would come close to death and then I would wake up in a panic feeling a little confused only to go back to sleep and find myself aware of it. I mainly ended up flying, or floating around and it was really relaxing, even more weird.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
:mrgreen: haha, man you made my night. I feel like i was with you through the whole trip.

We will have to do that again sometime :lol: