Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Calling experienced psychonauts in the UK

sub_rosa

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2010
I am a final year photography student at Middlesex University with a blossoming interest in psycho-actives and psychonautics. As a way to integrate these two passions and explore further a field which I find interesting I am doing a portrait project on psychonauts. I hope to find a minimum of 6 people, having already secured two experienced psychonauts I'm already in touch with, I am using the internet to find the remainder. I'm looking for experienced psychonauts as opposed to those just starting on their journey, as I will also be asking questions about how the individuals lives and perceptions have changed over the course of time they have been involved with psycho-actives.

I am based in London and would like to get in touch with those who are living in or around the area.

If you would like to get involved or know someone who you feel is suitable please get in touch, I would really love to hear from you. I am shooting up until 17th November, as we haven't been given an abundance of time for this project, so my mission to find willing psychonauts is an urgent one.

My email address is [email protected].

I hope to hear from you!

Well wishes,

Fran Harris

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
very very nice idea, I once thought of doing such a series as well. much luck to you :)

London is too far for me, but it'd be awesome if you could post the results on here!