Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cacti powder in capsules.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Hello,
So I've got some san pedro powder and I've got a capsule machine.
I made some capsules (I've got the OO size) and I think I need round 60 capsules to do the job.
But now my question: Will this work? And why/not?
Thank you.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I've heard the other dutch guy that bought the same powder got pretty sick using capsules, not the normal barfing but a small fever an constant barfing for 12 hours. he used cellulose capsules, perhaps it had something to do with his sickness, or he may have had a small fever that saw its opportunity.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I see, well gues there's just one way to find out..... :D
The last time, I tried the 'powder and lemon juice rolled into balls from the freezer' method that was 20 grams of powder and hardly any stomach problems.
But just in case I'll keep a bucket and hand lol

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Oke I'm gonna try it tonight. 60 double 0 caps.
The plan, round 19:30 start ingesting caps
then a walk to the coffeeshop +- half hour walk
smoke a joint
walk back home taking a D-tour tru the forrest
smoke some more
and the tripping? lets hope so
Wish me luck :D
I'll let you know how it went,
Peace.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
60 caps, that's dinner :)

Have fun! I'm curious about the experience...

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
just curious if you have a method that worked well before why use a new one?
hope you have a good experience

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
have a terrific evening!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
after this trip, you should try making a tea.. i find the tea kicks in way faster, and give a much more intense trip. let us know how your trip goes!

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Thanks all!

Grifter7:
I'm just trying to find out what works best for me. And to find a way around the taste. I tried eating fresh cacti, making a tea and the first bites or gulps taste "okay" but when I reach the end eeeeeeeiuw and have to forcefeed myselve not very pleasant.
And I'm looking for a easy way to take it on lets say a festival or somewhere else whitout a freezer :D . I'm not sure if I'll ever do that, its just a thought and depends on whats gonna happen tonight.

I'll let you all know how it went.
Peace

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
:( I just came home from my walk.
I threwup halfway home and everythings out infront of somebodys driveway(sorry!)against a three. Good thing I threwup outside so I don't need to clean up the mess :lol:
The bad part everythings out and I don't feel much, bummer
So you could say fail! Time for sleep now, peace

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it must have been a lot of work getting all those capsules down in the first place. oh well =)

kind of funny, i've raved about my cactus trip i took last year a lot to people i know, but for most, the idea of ramming down all that powder and the theoretical possibility of all of it coming back up seems to un-convince them ;)

i think if i get a chance to try powdered cactus this summer again, i'm going to experiment a bit.. I wonder if it is possible to make a tasty beverage you can drink slowly over an hour or so.. cactus pina colada anyone? summer beverage, summer trip, summer-like psychedelic... worth a try :)

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Ingesting the caps took me about 45 minutes...
Round 2 am I needed to in to the restroom for number2 which came out like you open the tap. All watery and under high pressure(thanks for the details, youre welcome :lol:)
Them later in the night I threw up once again not that much do cause there was nothing left...
But the strange thing is I didn't feel that sick all night, and to be honest I feel pretty good right now. I couldn't sleep till 8am had the strangest dream about my family.
I wasn't really tripping but I felt something, next time I'll make a tea a few months from now.
San pedro pinacolada, mmm it sounds nice!