Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Buying Mimoso H. Rootbark

G

Invité
Hi everyone,

On the website I'm currently browsing, I have the choice between :

Rootbark (7) whole (Mexico)
Rootbark (7) finely shredded (Mexico)
Rootbark (8) whole large pieces (Brazil)
Rootbark (8) very finely powdered (Brazil)
Rootbark (14) whole large pieces (Brazil)
Rootbark (14) shredded (Brazil)
Rootbark (14) finely powdered (Brazil)

What does the numbers between brackets represent ?

And should I buy it whole, shredded or powdered (or even better, which one should I buy) ?

Thanks for your infos ;)

EDIT : Found what the numbers meant

This number in brackets represents a unique identifier for this particular product. When we restock this item it will be from exactly the same supplier, and of exactly the same quality.

Nothing important

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
educated guess: i would go with one from brazil seeing as how alkaloids are found more often in old growth forests and tropical regions, in generally less evolved plants from different eras than alot of plants now. and since you're looking for the alkaloid...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Finely powdered would be best .

Hopefully you didnt throw the last try away . If you filter it you could start again .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
How would you prepare finely powereded?
Are you looking for DMT extraction or Ayahuasca

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Soak it in something PH 13 or boil it in water .

zajcqcjg

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2016
i have a site in mexico now to buy bark from (pay with bitcoins, send with EMS to europe) (around 60EUR/gram bulk) mimosahostilis [dot] com [dot] mx, and a UK based supplier, 70 eur/k (bulk) organicdyes [dot] co [dot] uk. the last one sources from ardenium [dot] com [dot] br as well as other suppliers in europe. any experience with these suppliers?

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
100% feedback . he moved on to his own site . awesome guy
edit by Abej^a G., no retailers or advertising my bro' Final

Mmilius87

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2017
Couldnt figure out how to start a new thread. Hope yall can help. First question. I have 250g of b. Caapi(yellow/shredded), 25g chacruna(hawaiian/leaves), and 25g mimosa hostilis root bark (purple). Approximately how many doses can I get out of this amount. Second questionis is weather of not I can use both mhrb and chacruna in the same brew together? And how much of each? Or should I just use all of what I mentioned above for a 2 person brew. So that'd be 125g caapi and 12.5g each of chacruna and mhrb per person..will this be enough?

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
MHRB and Chacruna don't have the same % of DMT

It's better starting from the low: with 25 gr of Caapi and 25 gr of Chacruna; while the next time you can use5 gr for the roots of Mimosa and 25 gr of B.Caapi

Be careful with the diet, a important part of trip,
"because the key to healing is the DIET we give, ... , so the medicine can act on the body and cure it"

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
your best bet is to google Guatemalan Purple Inner Root Bark MHRB . or Brazilian Dye clay etc.