Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Butane Honey Oil

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Ive made some butane honey oil yesterday (and today)
ive used a pipe, some screen, tape, 500ml gas, a piece of iron in which the gas goes and of course the trim..
put the screen on the pipe, put the trim in there, put the iron thingy on top of it and put the gas down there.
the cannabinoids will come down with the gas, into a container. the gas boils at 0C, so after some time only the oil will be left in the container.
I have had some problems (the trim was too tight and didnt let the gas through in the end) but i managed to get some fine quality BHO from trimmings only.
pictures can be found here;
http://bombski.goddeloos.nl/user/olie
olie5.jpg

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
Is Butane Honey Oil the same as Hasj Oil if not, could you explaine what it is then... :?:

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
im not sure what hash oil is..
there are different kinds of extraction, butane is one of the 'purest' extractions. There is also alcohol extraction and water (ice o lator) extraction. Im not sure which one of these is considered 'hash oil'.

Its just a pure form of hash, it isnt solid but it sticks like hell. it isnt really liquid either, i can turn the cup upside down without any movement of the 'oil'.. I scrape it with a knife and then put it on a screen to smoke it.

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
ooow, ok. A friend of mine made a alchohol extraction that he called hasj oil, so I think with alcohol is hasj oil. Do you get a nice high from butane, maybe me and my friend can make it too.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
hehe yeah the high is great. the taste is nice but the high is very strong and lasts way longer (for me) than with normal hash.
i think BHO (butane) and ISO (isopropanol) are about the same quality, to be honest i dont know the difference between BHO and ISO-oil except for the method of extraction

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
Can you tell how you have extracted :?: if so, thx

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i explained it in the first post ;)
check the pictures too!

needed:
clean butane gas
(metal) pipe NO PVC
a container
a screen
something to close the tube with on the top.
cannabis trimmings (or buds)

how to:

= be aware, very flammable, NO SMOKING and better not do it indoors =

put the screen on one end of the pipe, the bottom. Put the cannabis inside of the pipe (fill it). Now close the pipe, make a small hole in the cover so that you can put the gas in the pipe.
Then put the gas in the pipe, it will go down, through all the cannabis, and then it will go into the container. Now just wait ~30 minutes.. let all the gas come out.
now you have a container with gas in it. The gas boils at 0C so you just have to wait until it is all boiled. When all the gas has boiled, the oil remains in the container..

http://bombski.goddeloos.nl/user/olie

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
ok thanx. Sorry didn't looked at the first post anymore, nice pics also nice pics in your diary how you grew cannabis outside :wink:

appendix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
When I made my hasj oil, I used butane.
It's just the best, the purest.

On several websites on the internet recipes can be found for hasj oil with the use of butane.

Some people consider hasj-oil a hard drug; coffeeshops are not allowed to sell it.

wulle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Sept 2006
you should also look at the movie burning drugs is sooo funny