Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bridging gaps

WeAreOne

Banni
Inscrit
11 Mai 2021
Secrets of Neo-Shamanism.

Hi this is a text I wrote on my Facebook page in relation to a contemporary theme: bridging the gaps in between generations, cultures and languages.

This is my initiatory peace offering to all of you.
Anyone welcome to comment.

"Certain people claim the sole proprietorship of bold ideas. These people are to be followed only if the heart wills it since NEO-as well as meaning NEW etymologically or otherwise formulated as "hierarchical" knowledge structure also means "horizontally" or "harmoniously" ONE.

As long as these people claim without proper grounding into the roots of said knowledge that it is ONE with the practices of Shamanism as it was pursued initially the TRUTH of being ONE is to be verified scrutinously through strict methodology that these people claim to possess for their OWN benefit.

Is the objective to be ONE or to be OWNed by ONE through NEO philosophies that are inexact at best and at worst dangerous and not to be toyed with apart from competent professionals...

Is a NEO-shaman a competent professional? Is it a profession? Is money to go into this craze? Who is going to be OWNed in the end? ONE? With YOUR money? Food for thought...."