Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Boom Festival 2004

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Maybe it’s a good idea to start talking about this fantastic festival, here in Portugal, there is going to take place in the end of August, 2004. Do anyone is planning on going there? What do you expect of it? Where you in the 2002 Boom Festival? Did you like it? What would you change?

This and many other questions and ideas for one of the most expected trance festivals in Europe.
I will try to post some more information about this festival, so that everyone can know about it!

For those that aren’t familiar with this festival (2002), you can visit its webpage, and find more about it on http://www.boomfestival2002.com/index2.htm
The site for the 2004 Boom Festival is still building up, but it is possible to see something here http://www.boomfestival2002.com/centersite/frameset.htm

Enjoy!

FrozenRealm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2003
Can't reach the sites /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif ?!

Well hope to go to a really awesome goa party or fest someday! /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Here in the Netherlands there aren't many big events

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Try www.goodmood.org ,you'll find info about it there,as well.It's an awesome Goa Festival!!!
Come!

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
What kind of party is the boom festival ?
what kind of people are going to it ?
I did many party's but only in the netherland (Sensation, Innercity, MoH, Extrema, etc...), these are all raves where 70% of the party people have used several stimulants, very wasted /forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, this is a Trance music festival, and this one lasted for 3 days and 3 nights, with very nice music, very nice people, and lots of sun and water, as you can see in the pictures. Every two years, we have here in Portugal a big trance fesival, called BOOM Festival, and between this event there is another small one, called Mini Boom. Last year, 2002, we had BOOM, and this year the Mini Boom. Next year we will have BOOM again, and so on, and so on... (I hope).
This fest is really amazing. It's like a "trip", but is real. Of course you can get there a lot of drugs, and lots of people use it too, but the crowd is very nice, happy, lovie. It is magical, that a fact.
I cant describe it, because you have to try it to understand. Its like trying to describe how sex feels like, to a person that never done it...

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Man the BOOM Festival is the ultimate Psy trance Event!

People come from many different places of the world and gather to celebrate the fractalic energy! /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The event only takes place once in 2 years!
The organization is great( Goodmood/BOOM crew ) and the site it´s always fantastic!
Come this year and u won´t regret yourself, the summer in portugal is great! Beautifull people, plenty of good drugs /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif and garanteed fun for a week! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well Lorpas, next year we must get together at Boom and smoke one big joint, or something, whatever /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We can do it all... I can't wait for August 26 to arrive...

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
This look like a really nice event...i love psytrance and in Paris it is often between 4 walls...Is it easy to find a place to sleep, have a rest ? Is it close to sea or is it a moutain lake ?

coke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mar 2004
o mal desses festivais/festas é o pessoal que só vai lá para roubar... /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
Euh...je parle pas trop portugais...la même en Anglais ??

Can U answer in English ??

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
He was saying that one bad thing about this festival is those who go there only to steal...

coke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mar 2004
not only in this festival, usualy in all psy events in portugal depending on the place, they love to take advantage of the people "drugs efect"... its easier than stealing candy from a baby...! (and usualy the cars are left alone without no vigilance)

p.s - correct me if im wrong aerogel

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
So if I come with a car registred in France, I can be sure it's gonna be broken ?! Nice...!

coke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mar 2004
you can´t be sure, but it´s a possibility... /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

benny25

Banni
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
Sounds like something that would happen in AUSTRALIA /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Actually, most of it is crap.

We may have some incidents, but I imagine that it happens all over the world.

I regularly go to trance parties, and I never had any kind of problems.

If you have a car, dont left values in it, not visible at least.

In the parties, it's not that problematic. And in the Boom Festival, I imagine it is quite safe. There are a lot of security...

I read this posts about thiefs and other people who goes to parties only to steal, and I cant be of the same opinion...

My opinion is that anywhere you can find some people who dont have the best intentions... but where the parties are safe...

And the Boom fest should be awsome, as it always been...

coke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mar 2004
margem norte certo AeroGel ? /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif heh heh heh

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Margem norte... Sim, também... sei lá... sou de Gaia /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Uma cidade com um nome tão lindo...