Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Blackcurrant Juice Hoax

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The suck it and see experiments

A series of experiments to see if :-

1:- Ribena can be used to potentiate drug experiences.
2:- Ribena can be used as a MAO inhibiter to potentiate drug experiences.

First i looked in Google . It puked out loads and loads of in(un)formation , nothing of wich gave me any real facts about possible MAOI activity . All the chemicals were in to small a quantity to have any interest for hobby / theraputic use .So why bother , it would be a very expensive source . 4.50 euros = about 3 pounds ( here ) a liter , = 2.66 r. suposed doses , for ribena compared to 600 grams = 200 - 3 g. doses of Peganum Harmala for the same price ........ A suposed dose of ribena costs 75.187968 x the price of a proven dose of Peganum Harmala !!! The blackcurrant streaks in some ice creams contain more blackcurrent concentrate than ribena . Peganum Harmala can be bought in an asia / sikh shop where it is sold as incence . Thats the indian gentelmen with a big turban and a beard . They are called - espant ( or ispant ) - thats the espan from espania plus the t from spit . They are the same size and shape as sesamie seeds , are black to red black and sometimes very shriveled up . In my opinion the older they are , = shriveled up , the better they work (Both Harmalin and Harmin are supposed to be very stabil chemicals . So older = dryer = more Harmalin and Harmin content weight for weight ).

Secondly i made a ( me/foolproof ???) plan while washing and ironing my best green socks .

Each experiment was caried out 4 hours after eating .

1:- I ate a 3 gram dose of Peganum Harmala seeds to see what an effective dose of a known MAOI feels like . I didn`t notice anything at all .

2:- I drunk the dose of ribena that you sugested , 375 ml. wich is 82.5 ml. of blackcurrant juice , the rest being mostly sugar and acids . I felt like a kid at christmas after eating 3 bars of chocolate and 6 ice creams , plus the feeling of having a brick in my guts , wich later came out in liquid explosions .

3 - 6:- I gradualy raised the dose of Peganum Harmala untill i could feel a definate effect . At 12 grams = 4 doses i felt clear and light headed .

7:- I took the suposed equivalent dose of ribena = 1.5 liter . It was 4 and a bit mug fulls wich i dropped over 10 mins. The effects were the same as 2. x 10 plus i felt dehydrated for the next 3 days and i couldn`t piss properly for about a week .

8 - 12:- I tried 750 ml. of ribena in combination with 50 mg. synthetic DMT . 50 mg. extracted "purified" DMT . An Acacia Maidenii ( 25 g. of dried leaves ) extract , A Psychotria Viridis ( 25 g. of dried leaves ) extract . A Diplopterys Cabrerana ( 25 g. of dried leaves ) extract . Nothing happened exept 2 .

13:- I tried an extract from 50 g. of Acacia Maidenii leaves and 1 liter of ribena . Nothing happened exept 2 and 7 .

14 - 18:- I tried 3 grams of P.Harmala in combination with 50 mg. synthetic DMT . 50 mg. extracted "purified" DMT . An Acacia Maidenii ( 25 g. of dried leaves ) extract , A Psychotria Viridis ( 25 g. of dried leaves ) extract . A Diplopterys Cabrerana ( 25 g. of dried leaves ) extract . BINGO . These were the "nice" parts of the series of experiments.

19 - 25 :- I then turned to Psylocybin mushrooms and ribena . Starting at 0.10 grams of welsh P.Semilanciata going up to 1 liter of ribena . Folowed by 0.50 grams of P.Semilanciata going up to 1 liter of ribena . Besides feeling exeptionaly grotty , see points 2 , 7 , nothing happened . I did not try a working dose of Psylocybin in combination with ribena because i did not want any one to rightly say that that would prove nothing other than that i was...................not being objective = What would the trip be like if it wasn`t like it was ??? ............... = difrent.......................like every trip.

26:- An extract out of 30 grams of Acacia Maidenii leaves + 3 grams of Peganum Harmala + 1 liter of ribena . I felt like a kid at christmas after eating 3 bars of chocolate and 6 ice creams , plus the feeling of having a brick in my guts , wich later came out in liquid explosions , x 10 . I felt dehydrated 3 days and for the next week i couldn`t piss properly . It felt like i had taken Ayahuasca combined with the feeling of being drunk / seasick . I had to spend the next 4 hours sitting on the bog , listening to what sounded like the walls of jericho being blown down and/or when god gave moses the 13.5 ? comandments . ( read it , count them ) . And at the same time all my thoughts , all the words , were human faces !?!?!?

Conclusions and comments :-

1:- IT DOES NOT WORK . With or without green socks on . The only trip i got from ribena was a return trip to the bog , one could say ribena flashbacks , or maybe flushbacks ???

2:- Sugar and acids both give your digestion a kick , wich means substances get extracted and digested better and faster . 20 ml. of ribena contains 10.6 G. of sugar , 33mg. of vitamin c plus an undisclosed amount of citric acid wich makes it about ph. 4. as far as i can see using litmus paper . Both sugar and acids have a physiological effect......try them after not eating for 4 hours in these dosages and see......375 ml of ribena contains 198.75 g. sugar and 6.1875 g. of vitamin c plus more than 6.1875 g. of citric acid . Then imagine having these effects plus expectation ( = placebo ) on a trip !!!

3:- Please check my maths as it is even worse than my spelling .

4:- Common sense is like intelligence or honesty............some have more than others .

5:- Are you all big headed , big mouthed thick cowards ? Why can such silly stories get so far ? Are shnek and me the only people who have the guts to try these things ?

6:- If psychedelics are so theraputicaly beneficial why are there so many loonies and mental cases , psychonuts , psychonoughts and psychonots in our scene and on these sorts of web sites ?

7:- Compare the price of P.Harmala in sikh shops to the price godless gready bastards in "entheogen" shops demand . Especialy as the price i have used , 7.5 E = 5 pounds a kilo , is a retail / end consumer price not a wholesale / bulk price .

8:- Who needs ribena or MAOIs plus mushrooms anyway ? If 5 g. of welsh P.Semilanciata is not strong enough for a person what is ?

9:- I often get the impression that some people are trying to provoke hallucinations . Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them are rare . If one is looking for hallucinations one should try DMT , especialy smoking it , or if one feels the necesity for a chemical psychosis Datura ( Scopolomine ) in near death doses. DO NOT TRY DATURA . NOBODY has ever had a "GOOD" trip on Datura . The thought , intent , of eating datura proves that a person is mentaly confused and has understood NOTHING .

10:- Drug snobs who critisise Cocaine or Morhine should try the effects of a cup of Cocaine tea from the tea bags on sale in Holland , or lying for an hour in a bathfull of 43C water with an ampule of Morphine in it . Drugs are not "bad" they are tools wich some people abuse..........like cars , computers and , and , and......tell me anything that can not , is not being abused . Only very dumb , frightened people believe all women are thick , all americans are nazis or that muslim freedom fighters are terrorists... People who get their "facts" from the faschist press and have made their "experience" looking at themselves and their fears in the(ir) mirror .

11:- I WILL NEVER DRINK RIBENA AGAIN IN MY LIFE .

Dear shnek ,
I would like to sugest to you to try 3,6,9 and 12 grams of Peganum Harmala seeds half an hour before taking your normal dose of mushrooms ( how mutch ? ) and compare it to your experiences with and without ribena , and tell us what happened . Not that i think it will make the experience stronger . I don`t think that the fact that MAOIs make DMT oraly effective can be used to claim that they would potentiate mushrooms or any other drugs that have no difficulty in getting to the brain in the first place .

Love GOD

AMEN

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Too bad I dont believe in you ;)

Psylocybin and LSD are classified as

hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them are rare

Absolute bullshit, you never had a good dose of mushrooms or you are extremely tolerant.

Most brilliant visions I ever had, where on 90-120 grams of shrooms. Not just closed eyes, but full blown. This is repeatable by just taking the same dose again. Get your facts straight please :)

If psychedelics are so theraputicaly beneficial why are there so many loonies and mental cases , psychonuts ,

psychonoughts and psychonots in our scene and on these sorts of web sites ?

Well you seem to be nicely proving your own point here :D

Drug snobs who critisise Cocaine or Morhine should try the effects of a cup of Cocaine tea from the tea bags on sale in

Holland , or lying for an hour in a bathfull of 43C water with an ampule of Morphine in it . Drugs are not "bad"

Coca and opium are not bad, cocaine and heroine are bad because there's blood on them, for one reason. This fact should be enough to leave it the fuck alone. Besides that, its very hard to control usage of cocaine or heroin. But hey you are GOD so I guess you would get away with it.

I dont know, enlighten me (honestly) please, what are the benefits of cocaine and heroin other than that its destroying lifes and fueling covert ops for the us?

I don`t think that the fact that MAOIs make DMT oraly

effective can be used to claim that they would potentiate mushrooms or any other drugs that have no difficulty in getting to

the brain in the first place .

Tested it a number of times. Sirian Rue DOES potentiate and change the effects of mushrooms period. This is also a repeatable experience, just make sure you take notice of the needed rue dose for this to work.

And by the way if you look here:

http://entheogen23.googlepages.com/

You will see why it works.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If you ate 12 grams of rue and all you felt was clear and light headed then, my friend you have some weak-ass rue. Or you don't have rue at all.

I'm a psychedelic hard head and at 200 pounds, I'm a pretty big guy. But when I use syrian rue in combination with mimosa, I can definitely feel the effects from 4-5 grams. It's a heavy, sedated, drunk type of feeling. 10 grams puts me on my ass and has only been tried once by myself.

I also believe rue potentiates a shroom trip greatly. I recently made mushroom chocolates with my recent harvests and added rue to the mix. Each one had about 2.5 g of rue and only 1.5 g dried cubes. I haven't told anyone who's taken them the amount of shrooms in them but all of my very experienced friends have had long, intense trips from less than 2 g mushies in combination with the cocoa and syrian rue.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
First of all, I find your nickname to be quite offensive. I don't believe in an upper god, but to call yourself one, as in the meaning religion gives it, strikes me. To summon up my first reaction: Arrogant little fuck.

I stopped reading your post halfway through, it's full of crap and bollocks. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ta.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If you ate 12 grams of rue and all you felt was clear and light headed then, my friend you have some weak-ass rue. Or you don't have rue at all.

That's true for sure... If I take 5g of P.H. I am getting very very relaxed and sedated. I wouldn't want to try 12g of my P.H. seeds ever...

Of course P.H. is a real MAOI and therefore potentiates a shroom trip. But it also changes the kind of trip you get. I tried it once with 5g P.H. and I wouldn't want that kind of deep and dark and long trip every time I take shrooms.

I never really believed black currant would make any more difference to a shroom trip than lemon juice - which I think speeds up the whole trip a bit in the beginning, and I like that. Lemon juice is just a little tweaking on how fast the trip begins, nothing more, and black currant is probably the same.

btw. I never tried any concentrated black currant juice with shrooms because it seemed too much work to get the concentrated juice and I didn't believe the effect would be that good. I tried some 50% black currant juice plus lemon juice once or twice with shrooms and couldn't feel any difference to just lemon juice.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The Gnomes have learned a new way to say hoooray!

HeartCore,

" Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them are rare "

Sorry the sentance would have been beter if i had written "Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them in clinical studies are rare" . According to alot of scientific studies real halucinations are very rare....Halucinating is seeing "real" things , with opened eyes , wich are not there . Not just colours or distorted things . For example spending a trip with someone that wasn`t realy there . ( take DMT and you might "see" what i mean ). If you have halucinations count yourself lucky and enjoy them . I have not said that you don`t ,or that you can`t . I said it`s rare .

"Absolute bullshit, you never had a good dose of mushrooms or you are extremely tolerant."

Thank you very mutch i am truly a very tolerant person .I´ve been picking and taking mostly P.Semilanciata mushrooms since 1978 , alone and over the years with 100`s of people . The usual dose for a nice evening for us all was 1 gram dry made as a tee . For more challenging experiences 5 grams dry. Doses above 10 grams dry start to get confusing . If you eat 90 - 120 grams i take it you mean wet . I always weigh my doses exactly and I don`t eat wet mushrooms because it takes longer to come on and the experience of a trip and a belly full of glitch don`t apeal to me . I start to feel an efect after 15 P.Semilanciata .

"Coca and opium are not bad, cocaine and heroine are bad because there's blood on them, for one reason. This fact should be enough to leave it the fuck alone. Besides that, its very hard to control usage of cocaine or heroin. But hey you are GOD so I guess you would get away with it.I dont know, enlighten me (honestly) please, what are the benefits of cocaine and heroin other than that its destroying lifes and fueling covert ops for the us?"

All drugs have good and bad sides . Yes cocaine and heroin can have blood on them....but so can all the other drugs to . Afghanis , pakistanis. indians , kashmieris , lebanese , marocans all sell canabis to buy arms . The CIA , mosad and all the other nazis bastards smuggle ALL sorts of drugs and use the money to finance covert operations . What about the people of the andes and altitude sickness . And when you have the shits opium is GOOD .Yes it is very hard to control any form of drugs , or anything else . And yes again i did get away with it.....but only by the skin of my teeth . I reserve myself the right to take anything i want when i want . I have , like every one else made a lot of mistakes , and i learned from them . Please try to see the difference between use and abuse . Both substances can be used medicinaly . Drugs have never destroyed anyones life .....THE PEOPLE DID IT THEM SELVES . IT`S NOT WHAT YOU DO IT`S THE WAY THAT YOU DO IT .

"Tested it a number of times. Sirian Rue DOES potentiate and change the effects of mushrooms period."

Congratulations . I didn`t say it didn`t , i see no reason why it should .......otherthan that you have now said that it does . It would be nice if someone could explain how and why ????? Like i said MAOIs are supposed to make the blood brain barrier passable to things it usualy blocks . Psilocin has no problem getting to the brain....so how , why could MAOIs potentiate it ..........other than placebo ???? OK i looked at the link . Psilocin is a tryptamine....and ??? Can the fact that MAOIs potentiate one tryptamine prove that it potentiates others , it says nothing about that there or any where else i that i have seen . I don`t know , but i would not rule it out.

Brewmaster

"If you ate 12 grams of rue and all you felt was clear and light headed then, my friend you have some weak-ass rue. Or you don't have rue at all."

You seem to be talking about a mixture of mimosa and P.Harmala , an ayahuasca analog . Wich if made properly would blow your head off , and not the effects you describe . The effects you describe sound like poisoning not ayahuasca or that you had eaten the /a false mimosa . Not what i was talking about wich was P.Harmala alone . You didn`t say which mimosa or in what quantities . You have to cook about 25 grams 3 times in a liter of water for an hour and then not eat anything for 4 hours before you take it .I have the same P.Harmala seeds that i have used for years . Once a month , at full moon ,we have an ayahuasca (analog) night . Usualy between twenty and thirty people come . We all take three grams of P.Harmala seeds twenty minutes before we take the DMT part . No one has ever not got off on it . Most off us have made our experiences in south america in divers "churches" so i think we would notice if it didn`t work . In asia some people use .Harmala as a digestion help after eating , they take 5 - 10 grams . ( which means it`s good when you got the farts !!!) See C.Rätsch "The encyclopedia of psychoactive plants" Pages 425 - 428 and 837 , 838 . Have YOU got the right P.Harmala ????? Has anyone mixed anything in it ??? or is it placebo again ????

DevXavier

Ha! Ha! Ha!.....YOU FIND THE WORD GOD OFFENSIVE !!!!

I allso don`t believe in myself , and you obviously don`t believe in yourself either . It was thought of as a test . and you just failed .

You find my name offensive . What do you think it`s like for me......I got the name because it was the first thing every one said when they first saw me . Every time i walk down the street people are so amazed and full of oar and wonder that they start shouting "Oh god " . "God allmighty" or "God in heaven help me " and start colapsing , or jumping over hedges and infront of busses . Because of this i had to spend my life in hiding . I had forgotten it all untill i had to use a nick name here , so ithought i would use my real name . And anyway i can prove it because it is written on my front door . I see it every day....as i`m in hiding i don`t go to the front door anymore , i always look with a mirror tied on the end of the broom..... and i can clearly see the word GOD.

"I stopped reading your post halfway through, it's full of crap and bollocks. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about"

How could you know if i don`t know what i am talking about if you didn`t read it ??? Read it and tell us what YOU are talking about . Argue against what i have said with other arguments . Say something constructive and stop whining and moaning . Prove you know what you are talking about .

I was under the impression that Dev means God Or holy in some languages ???

tryptonaut

"That's true for sure... If I take 5g of P.H. I am getting very very relaxed and sedated. I wouldn't want to try 12g of my P.H. seeds ever..."

1 - Please read the bit above about digestion help and placebo .

2 - 5 grams does to you what 12 grams does to me , and ?

3 - 5 grams does that little to you and you are scared to try a dose that many pakistanis eat when they get the farts !?!?!?!

"Of course P.H. is a real MAOI and therefore potentiates a shroom trip"

I didn`t say that P.Harmala is not an MOAI and the word therefore is the wrong word , just because P.Harmala is an MOAI and potentiates some tryptamines does not prove that it potentiates other tryptamines or ???....and....i never said it does not . Please read what i have said again ....I said......."Just because P.Harmala is an MOAI and potentiates some ryptamines does not prove that it potentiates other tryptamines" .I asked why should it potentiate something that has no difficulty in getting to the brain in the first place . Nothing more and nothing less . I was pleased to see that you have talked about what the theme is realy about...

A series of experiments to see if :-

1:- Ribena can be used to potentiate drug experiences.

2:- Ribena can be used as a MAO inhibiter to potentiate drug experiences.

"I never really believed black currant would make any more difference to a shroom trip than lemon juice - which I think speeds up the whole trip a bit in the beginning, and I like that. Lemon juice is just a little tweaking on how fast the trip begins, nothing more, and black currant is probably the same. I never tried any concentrated black currant juice with shrooms because it seemed too much work to get the concentrated juice and I didn't believe the effect would be that good. I tried some 50% black currant juice plus lemon juice once or twice with shrooms and couldn't feel any difference to just lemon juice."

Wow ! You agree with me , Thanx .

If any of you want to test my P.Harmala send me an adress + postage and i will post you 4 grams , or come here and you can watch me eat 12 grams .

Amen

LOVE GOD

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
GOD a dit:
Sorry the sentance would have been beter if i had written "Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of

real hallucinations on them in clinical studies are rare" . According to alot of scientific studies real halucinations are

very rare....Halucinating is seeing "real" things , with opened eyes , wich are not there . Not just colours or distorted

things . For example spending a trip with someone that wasn`t realy there . ( take DMT and you might "see" what i mean ). If

you have halucinations count yourself lucky and enjoy them . I have not said that you don`t ,or that you can`t . I said it`s

rare .

umm absolute horse manure, there is so many different categories of a hallucinations, auditory, visual, taste, proprioceptive(ones feeling of position of body parts), and tactile(sensations in the skin). and there are a bunch of diffrent states of hallucinations which are Hypnagogic(when u fall asleep), Peduncular (same as when u fall asleep but happens when your rele sleepy), the state of hallucinations u are refering to is delirium were to talk 2 ppl that arent there and stuff like that, there are also about 4 other kinds.

I my self dont find hallucinations you call rare very rare at all. infact i would like to see you site the sources u are getting these from. i got all that stuff from wikipedia. and your "facts" seem more of opinions. So dont count yourself lucky if you hallucinate, be greatful that you have had the benifit of the experience to see a fraction of the true divine. [/quote][/code]

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I am not a fan of wikipedea as a lot of what one finds there is CRAP. If you had bothered to read it all you would have found this:-

Psychedelics, dissociatives and deliriants

Certain drugs can affect the subjective qualities of perception, thought or emotion, resulting in altered interpretations of sensory input, alternate states of consciousness, or hallucinations. This general group of pharmacological agents known as hallucinogens can be divided into three broad categories: psychedelics, dissociatives and deliriants. All of these agents act as neurotransmitter mimics, often as agonists or antagonists at neurotransmitter receptors. Their primary effects are markedly different from those of other psychoactives such as cocaine, amphetamines, heroin or alcohol.

The term hallucinogen is often broadly applied, especially in current scientific literature, to some or all of these substances. The term, though, has long attracted criticism. (See Etymology and alternative terms)

Despite the use of "hallucinogen" as a cover term, true hallucinations, as distinct from illusions, are rare with these substances. The apparent unity of the category is further belied by the quite different effects of psychedelics, dissociatives, and deliriants on consciousness. Broadly speaking, psychedelics reduce the filters in the brain causing sensory overload which is often manifested in visual and audial distortion, dissociatives cause a separation between cognition and sensory awareness (possibly including hallucination or dreamlike experiences), and deliriants are a class of drug that produce a fragmented dissociated state of quasi-consciousness akin to sleepwalking where dreams and reality intertwine to produce potentially dangerous hallucinations indistinguishable from reality.

If that is not enough for you please show me quotes / facts from real psychedelic experts ( Hofmann,Shulgin,Rätsch,Ott or Mckenna or others) not pseudo intelectual crap from someone quoting things they didn`t read to the end and don`t understand . There are at least 2 ways of defining hallucinations - the psychedelic and the psychiatric . The psychiatric defines hallucination , illusion and delerium as hallucinations . Where 39% of the population have hallucinations without taking drugs or being ill !!! The psychedelic definition of hallucinations does not include illusions or delerium . Try some DMT and you will "see" the difference .

Maybe some people could not make head nor tail of what i have written because this was part of a theme that got closed before i had finished my experements so i started this one. If you can find and read the gummihuasca theme you will understand alot more .

Amen

LOVE GOD

G

Invité
try some salvia divinorum, and compare the hallucinations to DMT.try a strong dose of LSA or LSD and tell me that you don't hallucinate. try to eat 5 twelve-year-old peyote and tell me you can't hallucinate.
if hallucinating for you is DMT, i feel sorry for you, because i have tried DMT about 10 times, and i cannot compare it to any other hallucinating drug. it is impossible to compare a salvia divinorum trip to a DMT trip. a dmt trip to a lsa trip. they are completely different. i think that dmt is a drug that will mess with your head in no time...don't ask me why, i just sense it. i will never take dmt again. salvia is quite different, and i would recomend it more often. although it is the weirdest drug i know, i have some fear of it...i once felt that my body was the world and i felt all the machines eating me, it scared me as hell, but in the end it was fucking illuminating, and changed my life.
what are we discussing here ? what are the best tripping drugs ? what is hallucinating ?
i think to discuss this post we should have passed the "try-it-and-hit-the-floor" period of our 14-15 years old.
one think you should all agree - chemical drugs can fuck your mind forever. i have tried hundreds of chemicals, and none of them can compare of my experiences with natural drugs - marijuana, peyote, san pedro, shrooms, etc. it just takes and hidrogen atom in the wrong place and the molecule changes its "function". i trust no one, that's why i like to breed my own "friends"...far, far, far away of my home, in a galaxy far, far, far away...
i trust no fucking chemist that i don't know, i just trust in me. and i like to try stuff just alone.

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
ya ok "GOD", i hope you know that what you were getting that info from was the definition of drugs that cause hallucinations. psychedelic, deliriant etc. not the definition of hallucination so make sure you know wtf others and yourself is talking about before you start acting like a smart ass. and what you were talking about is the classifications of hallucinogenic drugs Deliriants, Dissociatives, and Psychedelics. those all fall under as hallucinogenic drugs for a reason you know if they weren't then the FDA would not be labelning them that. And also why the fuck you asking me 2 quote people? at least what I'm saying makes sense, and having to interpret your poor English.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
God I was out of line with some of my remarks, apologies for that.

1 gram dry semilanceata or 5 grams, this still seems a very mild trip. Its a misconception, psilocybin is very visual if you have the dose right. With semilanceata, I've never reached that place, I've had somewhat impressive closed eye-halfdreamstate alien visions on them (30-40 fresh specimen) but nothing that could prepare me for a full blown psilocybin experience.

Halucinating is seeing "real" things , with opened eyes , wich are not there . Not just colours or distorted

things . For example spending a trip with someone that wasn`t realy there . ( take DMT and you might "see" what i mean

I do have DMT in my freezer which I extracted the past months ;) The first thing I noticed about the 'other' in DMT, exactly how it flowed, seemed to move, the sounds, was the overwhelming similarity with the 'other' I encounter on a full dose of psilocybin. I know a guy who has used psilocybin mushrooms for over 25 years and thought they where a lousy substitute for acid. Not so, one cup of homegrown tea changed his mind. For real man, if I read the dosages you take, you have seen nothing yet ;)

I've seen forest growing in my living room, big emanating light spheres covering my entire room. Open eye visuals can be really impressive on high doses but I usually prefer to close my eyes and go complete internal.

I'm curious about those clinical studies and dosage. I will try to dig up some average potency figures about semilanceata and cubensis to see what we are talking about considering the amounts of psilocybine we are taking.

if hallucinating for you is DMT, i feel sorry for you, because i have tried DMT about 10 times, and i cannot compare it to any other hallucinating drug

Yes you can, psilocybin in high doses is very similar to DMT, if you dont agree, you never did enough :p

HC

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I'm re-reading the Archaic revical (Terence Mckenna) and just noticed this passage describing his first really visionair experience with ayahuasca, which is based on DMT:

...At last I completely broke through. It was a dimension very similar to the state invoked by the mushroom psilocybin, leading me to harden my opinion that active compounds in Stropharia Cubensis must metabolize to some near relative of dimethyltryptamine before the effect can take hold.

And this also my experience, psilocybin and DMT are very similar and equally impressive in the visual field if the correct dosage is taken.

To reach that state with Semilanceata, I suspect you'd have to consume such large quantities of mushroom, that the body side effects can really have a negative effect on the experience though.

Edit:

Erowid info regarding potency

semilanceata .98 .02 .36
P. cubensis .63 .60 .025
psilocybin [silocin baeocystin

Note that this is old info (prior 1994) and potency figures dont tell us very much.

Edit: notice the baeocystin value is more than ten times as high in semilanceata as compared to cubensis. I dont know what effect this would be on the experience though.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dear daytripper

Ive had lots of salvia and salvia extracts . I dont like it . For me with eyes closed it is a total hallucination , but not with eyes open . I was talking about hallucinations with eyes open . I dont like LSA either , again i agree with what experts say....its like weak LSD and being sea sick at the same time . I didnt say i have not had hallucinations , or that i "cant hallucinate" . And yes all trips are different .

"what are we discussing here ? what are the best tripping drugs ? what is hallucinating ?"

Thank you , the thread is about black currant juice and mushrooms , CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THAT . It seems to me some people are reading what i have said and are being very subjective , feeling threatened by me saying hallucinations are rare . I am not trying to invalidate any ones subjective experiences . Up till now people are talking about scientific and personal / subjective definitions of hallucinations wich is not the theme . I said try DMT if you want to know what hallucinations are because a decent dose of DMT causes real hallucinations especialy when you smoke it . The drugs i use at the moment are not chemical they are natural , i havent got an alergy against chemical drugs , but i only take them when they have been made by chemists i know .

For me ayahuasca is like coming home , it just fits , like its an old friend . Like its a part of me i had forgoten . For me it is a very healing sacrement . One of the reasons im here trying to help people .

alphasnail

Wow so much agression !!! Do you lay eggs ??? I had great difficulty understanding your confused post , you are obviously not a native english speaking person .

The thread is about black currant juice and mushrooms not about blubber from people with fragile egos .

I didnt get the bit about hallucinations being rare on hallucinogens from wikipedia i got it from 35 years of experience , by going to lectures given by internationaly recognised experts , going to conferences organised for drug experts by the european parlament , working with the extasy project , working as a drug adviser at music festivals since the 70s , from being a member of the "Florida mycology research center" since 1984 , from being a member of MAPS "The multidisaplinary association for psychedelic studies" since 1989 , from being a member of "The church of the tree of life" since the 70s , from personal conversations with people like A,Hofmann , B.M.Schuldes , C.Rätsch ,J,Herer and many other experts and reading the 4 meters of books and 6 meters of magazines infront of me allso written by experts ...and....i dont give a fuck either way , i am happy with what i get . I think if you have nothing to say its better that you dont boast about it like you are doing .

"If that is not enough for you please show me quotes / facts from real psychedelic experts ( Hofmann,Shulgin,Rätsch,Ott or Mckenna or others) not pseudo intelectual crap"

Dear HeartCore

"God I was out of line with some of my remarks, apologies for that."

I have never felt bad about anything you have said . I had thought you have chosen your name well...you obviously do care and you show it in how you try to help and what you have to say .

Basicly i believe all the recomended doses of mushrooms from people here and those that one sees in lots of books...exept - i think with P.Cubensis one needs at least 5 grams . And as i said to you before i have never seen any test results from WELSH P.Semilanceata . The effects you describe sound exactly like what i get on french and german P.S mushrooms . The content is not just determined by its genetics but allso by the substrat that it grows on . Welsh growing conditions are very diferent from main land european conditions . Allso when one compares the amount one finds in each country and their ,subjective , strength it seems to me that P.Semilanceata might originate from wales . From my experience i would allso say that there are at least 2 sub strains . As far as the effects of baeocystin go i`m not sure , i dont think the "experts" are either from what i can find in the books i have .

As for dosage , at the mushroom fair in wales = a party lasting the whole mushroom season , we used to go picking in the morning and make comunal tees with tens of thousands of P.S. in the evenings . One time i went for a piss in the woods and snow white and the seven thousand dwarfs , all with dracula teeth , axes and chain saws , jumped out from behind trees and chased me out of the woods with my dick in my hand . Another time i and a friend had a wordless telepathic trip . Afterwards we talked and agreed that it realy was telepathy .

I do not use lemon juice or other acids with mushrooms or in extractions , for me a simple tee is the best solution , it comes on faster and stronger and is better for the guts than dehydrated , extreme glitchig mushrooms or acids .

"I'm re-reading the Archaic revical (Terence Mckenna) "

Is that the one where he had a nervous breakdown in the jungle and his brother and his friends abandoned him and afterwards his wife divorced him ???

Have you read - McCOY " The politics of heroin" , about the CIA and other nazis smugling drugs with blood on them . Or P.Stafford - "The encyclopedia of psychedelic drugs" ? wich has some interesting facts and info about psilocybin and other tryptamines if i remember right .

Did you get the fotos , could you see them properly ? If not please sugest another way to do it if you know one . the only thing i can think of is if i put them into Emule and you beam them over . Now i have read your post I will put a few other fotos of things im sure you will be interested in with it .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
GOD a dit:
I didnt get the bit about hallucinations being rare on hallucinogens from wikipedia i got it from 35 years of experience , by going to lectures given by internationaly recognised experts , going to conferences organised for drug experts by the european parlament , working with the extasy project , working as a drug adviser at music festivals since the 70s , from being a member of the "Florida mycology research center" since 1984 , from being a member of MAPS "The multidisaplinary association for psychedelic studies" since 1989 , from being a member of "The church of the tree of life" since the 70s , from personal conversations with people like A,Hofmann , B.M.Schuldes , C.Rätsch ,J,Herer and many other experts and reading the 4 meters of books and 6 meters of magazines infront of me allso written by experts ...and....i dont give a fuck either way , i am happy with what i get . I think if you have nothing to say its better that you dont boast about it like you are doing .

and guess what? I AM SUPERMAN! because i can say w.e i want just as you can and say its true! i also won the nobel prize in all 6 catigoriez!

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have had real hallucinations twice on salvia but these open-eye real hallucinations were not 1/10 as impressive as most of my shroom trips without real hallucinations. I have once had a real hallucination on shrooms when I couldn't see myself anymore. It lasted for a few minutes (at least it felt that long) where I could clearly see everything around me but when I looked at my body it just wasn't there. It was really intense because the mindfuck from the shrooms (around 10g dry cubensis) was very strong already and the additional hallucination strengthened the feeling that I had broken through to an empty, dark universe and would never be able to return...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dear alphasnail,

Love and peace ? I have nominated myself for the nobel prizes in big head , big mouth and......

Dear tryptonaut,

I think we are on the same wavelength , thats what i mean when i say halucination , things like not seeing yourself any more . Thats why i dont look in the mirror on trips any more , i either see nothing or my head in three d from inside wich can get quite detailed and gory .

"the feeling that I had broken through to an empty, dark universe and would never be able to return..."

I think every body who takes trips goes there some time . It does not bother me much any more because i know im on a trip , that ive been there before and that im going to come down........sometime .

Have you had the (Greatful dead) fire trip ? I was walking round thinking "This is not very strong" when a burning skeleton walked out of a tent in front of me , i looked around and every one was burning skeletons hapily going about their buisness.....my thoughts , my face and my mouth froze like a ventrilaquist , and my brain started shouting "Dont look at yourself" , "Dont look at yourself". I then could not help myself , i kept trying to look out of the corner of my eye to see if i could see flames without seeing me burning . When i saw the flames i made sure i didn`t look any deeper , acepted it as an hallucination and got on with the trip .

Amen

LOVE GOD

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
HeartCore,

In Arno Adelars - "alles uber psilos" on page 79 you can see a chart showing the relative strength of 6 diferent types of psilocybin .

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Is that the one where he had a nervous breakdown in the jungle and his brother and his friends abandoned him and afterwards his wife divorced him

Wow really....thats a different point of view.

No no problem, dont bother anymore goddamnit.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
GOD a dit:
6:- If psychedelics are so theraputicaly beneficial why are there so many loonies and mental cases , psychonuts , psychonoughts and psychonots in our scene and on these sorts of web sites ?

9:- I often get the impression that some people are trying to provoke hallucinations . Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them are rare . If one is looking for hallucinations one should try DMT , especialy smoking it , or if one feels the necesity for a chemical psychosis Datura ( Scopolomine ) in near death doses. DO NOT TRY DATURA . NOBODY has ever had a "GOOD" trip on Datura . The thought , intent , of eating datura proves that a person is mentaly confused and has understood NOTHING .

" Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them are rare "

Sorry the sentance would have been beter if i had written "Psylocybin and LSD are classified as hallucinogens but reports of real hallucinations on them in clinical studies are rare" . According to alot of scientific studies real halucinations are very rare....Halucinating is seeing "real" things , with opened eyes , wich are not there . Not just colours or distorted things .

About the number 6 , Why so many mental cases because love and work ?

Hallucinations is seeing real things with open eyes ? haha , so stupid

Hallucinations is to feel , to hear , to smell ,or to see with open or closed eyes . Hallucionations are not only visual i think you need to check the real sense of this word and psychedelics give us visions not just hallucinations , much more interesting and magic , thats why these plants are so magical because they don't give you hallucinations but clear visions and out of body experiences like a lucid dream .

And you said only DMT give this kind of open eyes visual , I never know about a person that can open his eyes during a full DMT trip , DMT trips are totally CLOSED EYES only in small doses you are able to open them , in real doses is like a dream and your eyelashes will contract, so will be impossibel to open or to control your eyes and your mouth and body, I never had a open eye visual with DMT is like a DREAM inside my mind thats we call the third eye and not only with dmt , with srooms , mescaline ,iboga and many others .
And closed eyes visuals are much more interesting than seeing a "real" thing with open eyes, lol, visions are perfec art

Nobody ever had a good tri with Datura , you are so wrong , is one of the most used plants in south america in combination with ayahuasca , but is not a drug is something you need to respect to take.

So i think you really don't know the sense of hallucination .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
HeartCore

It wasnt "The archaic revival" i meant it was "True hallucinations" . But what i was sugesting was that

T.Mc Kenna was a very contraversial briliant scientist who had a lot of problems with other people because of exactly that , his "other" . Is this same other realy present and accesable through both drugs or was it in his head ? Other people dont accept that something a person experiences on a trip is "real" . Thats like a child who believes his nightmare is real . A psychiatric minefield , people hearing voices on trips and still believing they were real when they come down . On the next page he describes the world that he wanted us to go to , HIS trip world . And right in the middle he says "if i`m not mad" !!!! This is psychologicaly suspect ; like someone who needs other people to confirm that they realy are mary poppins . Personaly i would rather have my own trips than have someone trying to convince me to have theirs . Genius is not far from madness and for me T.Mc Kenna was the mad hatter of psychedelics .

I have often thought i had found "THE" secret on a trip . I think thats common , i saw a guy once with a cornflakes paket under his arm , jealously guarding it , trying to hide it , clutching it like his life depended on it , believing he had found the secret of life.................untill he came down .

Coming back to dose /strength , in "The archaic revival" on page 15 T.Mc Kenna says 5 grams of dry cubensis is an heroic dose . Maybe if we can find some more charts/information about potency , we can use this 5 gram dose of P.Cubensis and compare their psilocybin content to the content of 5 grams of P,Semilanceata . 5 grams of welsh P.Semilanceata can put me in a blue science fiction world full of laser lines very mutch like the film "Tron" . What you describe is a bit more than i`ve had on psilocybin , i hope i get it sometime .

amoak

It would have been better if i had written - Hallucinating is seeing , hearing ,feeling , smelling "real" things while conscious with open eyes wich are not there . I think that that definition already contains out of body experiences . Visions are not hallucinations .

"And you said only DMT give this kind of open eyes visual "

No i did not . I never said ONLY .

"I never know about a person that can open his eyes during a full DMT trip"

I didn`t say that either . If you smoke a smaller dose of DMT it is possible to stay in this world and have halucinations . It is also possible to have hallucinations with ayahuasca and analogs .

"Nobody ever had a good tri with Datura , you are so wrong"

People in south america can use it as mutch as they want , it doesnt mean that they have - GOOD - trips . Lots of people snif glue but that doesn`t mean its good or that they have good trips . I`ve never heard of any one saying that it had made them feel extatic , at one with the universe or that it was beautiful , have you ? I used to cry sometimes when i had to come down from LSD because it was so beautiful . Find one single person who has eaten datura who will say that it was so good that they cried .

The thought , intent , of - EATING - datura proves that a person is mentaly confused and has understood NOTHING . I stick by that . I said EATING datura , i didnt say anything about ayahuasca or analogs or anything in combination . The problem lies in choosing a dosis . The scopolomine content of the plant and its parts can vary very mutch . And the efects can be different with different people or the same people on diferent days . The efects can be culmulative = you can take some on one day and feel very little and try the same dose a day later and have a mega flash , because both work together . A real trip can last WEEKS , MONTHS or FOREVER . Reading medical books on the subject explains everything i mean . Smoking it is not as dangerous .

LOVE GOD