Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Big plans this weekend. Big, Big plans.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
So, not to brag or anything, but I've got some pretty big plans this weekend. :D Well they're big to me anyway.

Recently, all my plans to get away for the weekend and get a little "me time" keep falling through and I end up having to work all day saturday. Last week my wife went to this sweet place called Yogaville where she lived in a tent, ate almost nothing at all, practiced yoga and meditated all day. She also got some continuing education credits for a Thai yoga massage class she took since she's a massage therapist by trade. Well she had fun but I was miserable being at home by myself and was quite jealous. So my plans this past week were dashed because I had to drive quite a distance to go pick her up. Well this weekend she'll be attending her best friend's bachelorette party which gives me the perfect opportunity to slip away to the mountains with the dogs for a night or two.

So I really want to give mushrooms another try since I've been reading so many positive accounts from Spider, Fly and Heartcore and it's been several years since my last real mushroom experience. I really want to go all out this weekend so here's the plan; a pound and a half fresh peruvian torch with 30g fresh cubensis. I've tried pretty much every combination of drugs I can think of ( conventional ones anyway ) LSD+shrooms, L+MDMA, LSA+shrooms, etc., etc. but have never combined mescaline with anything but massive quantities of tequilla. I'm imagining the combination of Psilocybin and mesc will be quite entertaining. Like I said, I'm bringing my two best friends, the dogs, so hopefully they will be able to keep me in line during this little excursion. I'll be camping in my sweet chill spot with no one else around for many miles so I should be good. I'm bringing plenty of fire wood so I won't have to forage for it and cut it up while tripping, also a stash of kratom, yerba mate and some good bud. I'll probably have some rum and hot apple cider which, in my opinion is essential when camping in the cold. ooh, ooh and a couple good cigars.

So I'm really excited, cross your fingers for me and send me some good vibes. Anything to help keep it from raining this weekend.

Let me know if any of you wacked out individuals around here have ever combined mesc with mushies orr if you think I'm out of my head for trying this at all. you guys rock.

Peace.

Ebene

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2006
Oww boy, that sounds like a load of fun Brewmaster :D I hope your dogs don't eat your stash on the way up 8) Seems to me like a lot of stuff for a weekend tho, hope you have a blast. Now all you need is one of those suitcases from Fear and Loathing 8) I wish you a very nice weekend! Take care of yourself and your furry friends

(p.s. Take some pics for us :D )

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I know it's a lot, but I like to be comfortable. I can carry it all in my pack tho, well except for the firewood. But I haven't decided if I'm going to be doing any hiking anyhow. One of my furry friends is an english bulldog and she's not too big on going for long walks; my other one's a pitbull who runs constantly and lives for the mountains.

I'll definitely take some pics because I want to show you guys what is probably my favorite spot in the world as well as my adorable pets but they probably wont be posted for a while. My computer is being operated on at the moment and I can't do anything with this shitty, old compooter I'm using at work.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
So it’s Friday, October 20th, 6:00pm and I just clocked out from work. Last week, my boss told me that I need to spend at least a thousand dollars of company money on tools and equipment so I use my brand new $700 air compressor to inflate the tires of my bike.That’s all it will ever be used for. I throw on my back pack and head out of the office, delirious with anticipation of a weekend devoted all to me.

It’s about 2.5 miles home, unfortunately the way home is all uphill. No matter, I have all the energy in the world knowing that as soon as I make all my stops, I’ll be on my way to the mountains. The first on the list was the liquor store where I picked up a fifth of Cruzan dark rum ( to be mixed with hot apple cider. The best way to stay warm in the mountains) and an airplane bottle of JW scotch. I had already procured my groceries for the weekend so the next stop was the cigar shop where I grabbed a couple Davidoffs ( my favorite ) and a pack of clove cigarettes in case the mood hit me. I hate regular cigarettes but sometimes when I’m tripped out I get the urge to smoke something. I throw the goods in my pack and hurry home, the sun now sinking low in the sky.

I get home just in time to see my wife off. Her friends are coming to pick her up for her best friend’s bachelorette party which, unfortunately, leaves us no time for sweet, sweet lovin’. Oh well, if she didn’t already have plans this weekend, she never would have let me get out of that house. So it was a quick good-bye and I started loading the jeep. Everything is just about accounted for; tent, sleeping bag, pack filled with books, sketch pads and drawing utensils, and most importantly, my takamine acoustic guitar. After everything is securely tucked in, I go back to the house for one last trip. I grab my jacket from the closet, my harmonica and my two trip sitters and partners in crime; Mudflap and Banana. Mudflap is our 3 year old pound puppy, he’s the sweetest pit bull you’ll ever meet despite his one blind eye and spiked collar. He only looks vicious. Banana is my spoiled little princess. She’s a one year old English bulldog going on her third camping trip. A little explanation: her name was Savanah when we got her and we kept calling her Savanah banana. Now it’s just Banana.

Both dogs have been inside, flipping out because they see me coming in and out for various things and they know exactly what is going on. Muddy is wagging his tail so fast that he’s knocking shit over left and right while Banana ( has no tail ) is running around in very tight, little circles. Normally, I don’t let them out without a leash here in the city but I knew they were okay to let out this time. “ Get in the jeep “ I say as I open the door, allowing both dogs to run out of the house like a pair of crazed hyenas. Locking up the house behind me, I make one last check and close the door. Both dogs have climbed in through the open back hatch and were both eagerly waiting for me in the front seat. The sky is turning a beautiful fall orange as the sun is dipping below the horizon and we are finally on our way, just another two hour drive to my little honey hole.

This magical little spot is in the middle of the Mt. Pleasant wilderness area which means there aint shit around. The jeep is the only way up there via dirt ATV trail. I throw it into four wheel drive and begin the 3 mile ascent to a large field between 2 mountains known as Hog camp Gap. The reason for the goofy name is that during the early years of the colonization of this country, many folks up in the mountains raised hogs and would use this large field as a place to camp when moving a large group of sows from one farm to another. All around this area are 3 foot tall stone fences called hog walls. Anyway, the field is absolutely beautiful, especially in autumn. This little fact had me a little worried as I was expecting to see a few other people here; like I said, it’s a wilderness area so there’s no campground, no showers or toilets but it’s still a popular place for hikers to camp. The Appalachian trail runs right through the field, actually. But as we near the top of the ATV trail, the dogs’ heads bouncing up and down with the bumps in the road, I’m just hoping that neither of them throw up on my guitar case. At the top, I rejoice as I see there are no other cars in the small parking area. I look over at the field and the moon is shining so bright that I can see the bright orange maple trees and the glistening dew on the grass. But best of all, no tents. Hog camp gap is all mine.

I park the jeep, leaving the headlights on to illuminate the way to my usual camping spot, and let the dogs out of the car. Banana refuses to jump down from that high so I have to give her a hand; Muddy is already throwing up in the dirt from the rough ride up the mountain. He has a sensitive tummy. Both of them have been here before and Banana takes off for the usual spot while Muddy hangs around to help. I put his pack on him ( yeah, I make my dog work ) that carries water and food for both dogs as well as their head lamps, batteries and a spare first aid kit. I tie my tent and sleeping bag to his pack to drag on the ground behind him while I carry my pack, guitar and cooler. The spot where I always pitch my tent is between two large oak trees, one of which has a crude swing hanging from a branch high off the ground. There’s also a fire pit already dug out and surrounded by rocks. I set everything up so that the back of my tent is close to the tree line and the front overlooks the field and the mountains off in the distance. Overlooking us on the left is Mt. Pompei, tall and stern with many rocky outcroppings that make for some fun, novice climbing. In front and to the left is Mt. Pleasant, a very old and wise mountain; and to the right is Cold Mountain, sacred buddah. We wouldn’t be going up there this night but it would be tomorrow’s goal.

When I get to the spot with Muddy following dutifully behind me I see that Banana has already gotten into trouble. She’s digging a hole in the middle of the fire pit and all of her clean, white fur is completely black. She looks like a cartoon character who just got blown up,standing there completely black and charred with 2 white eyes poking out from under all that soot. It was ridiculous. I would have taken a picture before cleaning her off but at night you wouldn’t have been able to see her. She looks up at me when the two of us walk up “ Banana, what are you doing?

G

Invité
Damn, this sounds like the beginning of a very cool camping trip on nice terrain.
It's a pitty Holland doesn't have mountains, a lot of nice forrests and other nature spots though.

But this is deffinately a nice warmup to probably a very cool story :D

*will return after the break.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Wish i could have mountains here in NL indeed. Water is just flat and refreshing. Damn, in 3 weeks i will be living on the 14th floor, i like the overview :)
Is there still room for improvisation?
I saw this documentary about a bear-loving-fellow and he was eaten. So i would say, give him all you cactus, all you mushrooms. Pray to him, he is your god. Would be impressive, don't you think. Him lying on your camping floor, your friends sitting on top of him, smiling :)
On the other hand i think luck will come in hand. These good intentions should be rewarded, good luck

G

Invité
petfles a dit:
Wish i could have mountains here in NL indeed. Water is just flat and refreshing. Damn, in 3 weeks i will be living on the 14th floor, i like the overview :)
Is there still room for improvisation?
I saw this documentary about a bear-loving-fellow and he was eaten. So i would say, give him all you cactus, all you mushrooms. Pray to him, he is your god. Would be impressive, don't you think. Him lying on your camping floor, your friends sitting on top of him, smiling :)
On the other hand i think luck will come in hand. These good intentions should be rewarded, good luck

I will read this again tomorrow, maybe I'm too stoned, but damn this reply is going fast :D
(nu pun intended ;))

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Sounds like a good story Brewmaster.

Mescaline and shrooms should be an awesome combination. :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
continuing the story of my awesome weekend ( or ) the longest trip report ever.........
please, don't feel obligated to read :D

If you’ve never met a black bear in person, let me tell you; unless you catch them on a bad day, they are really fucking cute. I’ve come across quite a few in my days of wandering the Blue Ridge mountains, they’re especially abundant in Shenandoah national park, sometimes stopping your car in the middle of the road to look for a hand out. The ones you really need to look out for are the medium sized bears, these are sometimes the “teenagers

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Sounds like you tripping hard huh.

Give me the rest of the story.

BTW: You're a good story teller. :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Thanks. Workin on a story when I should be working here at work. :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Now, here’s how mescaline usually makes me feel, I feel like I have a strong bond with nature, that if I lay face down on the ground I can feel the earth’s heart beat or energy. I usually feel a strong sense of togetherness, like everything is connected and I am but a tiny little wheel in a giant machine but that my little part is truly vital for the rest of the machine to function. And this is how I was feeling for an hour or so ( who knows. Time had gone out the window ). I was laying on the ground for quite a while, trying to get up the motivation to hike the two miles to the top of my sacred mountain, looking at the stars that were playing tricks with my eyes. When you come up here, it’s like you’ve never seen the night sky before, there are just so many stars, it’s incredible. At one point, I actually started crying because it was all too beautiful. I was kind of laughing, but I again had tears streaming down my face; not from laughing but from the sheer joy I was feeling. I felt like each star was a friend of mine and so I started naming them all after friends I have back home. I took astronomy, I know that stars already have names but it was fun and it reminded me of how lucky I am to have so many friends. Then, for the first time, I started wishing that I wasn’t alone up here in this most glorious of places, that I had friends to jam and sing with, that my wife was here to tell me that the bear isn’t going to steal my soul while I sleep and I’m not insane. But oh well, I was alone and I was in it for the long haul. And I was insane. At least temporarily. But I was comforted by my two companions sitting across the fire from me with little blinky lights adorned on their fuzzy little heads.

Things were getting intense. I made one last attempt to understand time before I took my watch off and threw it in the tent. 9:00 pm. I know now that this was about four hours after eating the cactus and maybe 1.5-2 hours after finishing roughly 50g of my creepers. I almost threw my watch in the fire because time meant nothing but somehow, I thought better of it. I don’t know why they call them creepers anyway, they hit me like a fast, brightly colored psychedelic truck. It was like the mushrooms melded with the mescaline to give me one intense, euphoric, visual trip…. until the mushroom peak. I could tell I was peaking from the cactus because of the patterns I was seeing dance before my eyes. But then I could start to feel the strange effects of the mushrooms and the open eye visuals became too intense to look at. I started spitting at them and swiping at the air to make them go away but nothing worked. The patterns would just get stuck to my arm as I attacked them and then I’d have to shake my arm to get them off of me. It was like being in a bad psychedelic cartoon, with tye deye goop clinging to my hands and limbs, trying to drag me down. It was becoming unbearable as the hallucinations started making noises, like voices speaking in a whisper so I couldn’t actually hear what they were saying. “ Damn it, if you got something to say then say it!! Quit whispering!! “ I screamed at them. “ Fucking quit it!!!

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
bumpety bump bump

let me know what you think, those of you who bothered to read.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Damn.

I would never ever find the courage to walk in the dark when tripping. Even when it's broad daylight I will only walk to the grocery store when it's absolutely necessary when tripping.

Besides that, it's a great story. Consider submitting it to erowid I'd say. Was a very nice report to read.

:)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Thanks buddy. I, personally find the grocery store much more frightening than the woods whilst tripping. Florescent lights freak me out. But so did that owl.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Space sucks. I don't care how sexy the ladies say he is.

G

Invité
emo.jpg

NO, just kidding, this post was ment as a bump ;)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
BWaHAHAHAHA!! Cute. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said: "Smile emo kid, god loves you" LMFAO