Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best trippy video I have ever seen.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah its from a full length film, I'd like to get it.

I think the movie is called "Blueberry" or something...

G

Invité
Well, that could be considered as trippy I guess (warning, sex inside !)
[youtube]ozl4c2hyA9o[/youtube]

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
what. the. fuck. tiax?

[youtube]BLalkPLKdtw[/youtube]

Only reason I like america now.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The first vid is Divine Moments of Truth by Shpongle with the tripping scene of Blueberry.
Blueberry is a weird western supposedly after a French comic book of the same name (that I don't know). Although fans of the comic book say the film doesn't have too much in common with the comics - the film was made by Jan Kounen who has also done "d'autres mondes" ("other worlds") which is a great documentary about ayahuasca shamanism (also with cool visuals).

The visuals in Blueberry are never called ayahuasca visions, and you never see what they are actually taking - but people experienced with dmt and/or ayahuasca say this is the best represention. That's why an edit to "Divine Moments of Truth" fits so good, because that track is also dedicated to dmt.

Rifmaz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2010
I rented that Blueberry movie. Now I know why I never heard of it, it sucked balls.

I guess the story had potential , but the acting was horrible. I watched the first video above several times dosed, must say who ever mixed it new what they were doing! lol

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Yeah, go back to watching Transformers and Iron Man 2. You probably also thought Dead Man was boring (if you ever watched it)

Rifmaz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2010
I actually loved Dead Man. Very surreal western.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Watch eraserhead.