Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best powder vendor?

smiley

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2009
Hey guys,

I'm really new to the whole powder thing. Can anyone point me to a trusted vendor and technique/dose info?

*EDITED*

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for editing your post .

smiley

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2009
Sorry, I wasn't advertising. I was asking for any info you guys may have had on those guys. Good or bad. Besides, I thought pedro was legal?

Anyways, I actually am interested in sourcing some pedro powder, I've seen several references here by several people using the powder, (sometimes failing), so I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

Thanks again!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There are a lot of countrys where those sort of cacti are legal to buy , own and to grow and there are lots where its illegal if its intended for drug use .

If you write a sites name and leave a few letters out so that people who know it will understand thats Ok but there is a rule about makeing adverts here .

G

Invité
Btw, how come this rule is still applied now that we have banners advertising precisely for this kind of shop ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Because some shops pay for it and the others dont . We all know that the site needs money so we dont want to shit in the faces of the people who are paying for adverts here do we ?

G

Invité
I understand the website's position, but this is still censorship, and I don't think that allowing the users to compare one webshop from one other (advertising excluded, of course) is "shitting on their face".

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Then ask Birth_Controle if its OK to make free adverts here for web sites that are competetors of the web sites that pay for adverts here . Or are you prepared to pay for what the site costs .

G

Invité
Woopsy, account mix up again.

I'll ask him, I don't see how talking about non-advertised websites can be a prejudice for the ones who are (unless they're unreliable, which is their problem).

When I'm surfing on a forum about cars, I expect to be able to talk about others brands than the one that payed for their ads on the board, same thing here.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
No advertising is the rule.

If you want to review a site because you are (un)happy about how they handled your order, or want to hear if other people have received their orders because you are still waiting after a few weeks, I don't think it is against the rules. I don't think advertisers will walk away if they have a good product themselves.

If people tell these companies where they heard about their good service, they might even turn into advertisers for this site.

One exception I can think of is research chemical sites. These are often pretty sketchy compared to the natural ones, and international laws will not always be applied by these companies. With natural entheogens, I think most will know where they can send what and there is no problem talking about them without advertising them.