Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best pipe to smoke DMT

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I was wondering for a while were to get a classic DMT pipe(nowhere to find on the internet). Lately,I was thinking about smoking in this:

big-eaglegroot.jpg

What do you guys think? And in what pipes/things/whatever you smoke?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm using a pipe similar to http://*******.it/images/resize/detail/glass_pipe_classic_with_leave.jpg

Actually it's
SMOKING_PIPES_GLASS_LEAFE

You push the crystals through the hole in the bowl, heat the glass with a torch lighter and wait for the mist to accumulate. Then inhale slowly...

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Its cheaper.But if you use something like that,eagle bill should probaly be ok

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I made a pipe myself for about 3 euros.

Look up 'The Machine'. It basically consists of a small bottle with a hole drilled into the bottom and some steelfibres in the neck of the bottle where you melt the DMT on.

Very efficient, easy to use, strong.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Eagle bill looks great man, try and get one with a case for sure though.

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i have an old (gasp) meth pipe, basic shit, think i could just smoke some dmt in the same sort of way?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It's just as basing coke in a crack pipe.

The shorter and narrower the steel is, the harder it hits you.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Alright, I need some information on smoking DMT and the pipe to use it. I formally used a small light bulb, and didn't get good result, which could be due to the inpurity of the DMT(didn't defat). But what is better, a pipe where you can get a fast hit, or a pipe where you can brew the DMT, concentrate it, and take a very large inhalation. I know that the flame should never touch the DMT, so the pipe must have that feature.

CM I like the look of your pipe. Does it work good? How many hits does it take to get off? Do you take a short fast hit? Or somehow brew it for a larger hit.

PEACE & LOVE

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
CM I like the look of your pipe. Does it work good? How many hits does it take to get off? Do you take a short fast hit? Or somehow brew it for a larger hit.
So far I had four DMT experiences, one of which totally overwhelmed me (humming louder and louder for 10 minutes, then exclaiming: "What did I do? What is happening?!"). And that was one slow, long inhalation, held in for a long time. I'm accustomed to keep cannabis vapor in my lungs for about a minute.

At other times I tried to inhale three hits, but the effect wasn't as powerful, I guess because heating and inhaling the DMT for the second or third hit is quite difficult.

Once I put DMT in my vaporizer (the Volcano) on top of some spent cannabis, and that worked out pretty well too. Further experiments are in order though.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
CM, I think you once wrote something about dmt and the vaporizer, does it work? would be an interesting alternative.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Sure it works, but some of the DMT will settle down on the inside of the balloon. If the DMT is expensive, that would be a waste of money.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hey, I use this pipe it works great It gets hot fast but u just have to be carefull and it will do the trick

sjm_pict.exe

the glass is extra thick, before I had one like that but the glass was very thin so it broke :p

but I've been thinking about a way to let it all just vaporize into a space(bag) or something like that so I can toke it all at once

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Thanks CM. Terence Mckenna always talks about the 3rd hit. He says that is really when you break through. So maybe taking deep, slow inhalations, and 3 of them will do the trick. Cannot wait for my next extraction.

PEACE & LOVE

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
ProStoner a dit:
hey, I use this pipe it works great It gets hot fast but u just have to be carefull and it will do the trick
Can you put the pipe down in such a way that it doesn't fall over?

By the way, when I put the DMT in the pipe I mentioned earlier (pushing it through the hole in the pipe head), I don't light it from above, but from underneath, with a torch lighter of course.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I know people who smoke a lot of DMT and have done for many years . They all do it with a helper who loads and lights the pipe while the user lies down . Then you are safe and you can get the three sucks down you as quickly as posible .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Thx for the advise GOD.I was thinking the same thing about Salvia,that someone should hold the pipe and light it,you just lay and inhale.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
ProStoner a dit:
Can you put the pipe down in such a way that it doesn't fall over?

By the way, when I put the DMT in the pipe I mentioned earlier (pushing it through the hole in the pipe head), I don't light it from above, but from underneath, with a torch lighter of course.

well I don't neccesarily have to lay it down because I always have a sitter to put down the pipe for me, and it doesnt really matter if the pipe tips over because it has no feet
it's not gonna pour out or something, atleast not yet :)

and I have a pipe like yours also Cacuceus but I can't look thru the pipe :p die is mat
so it wasn't good to see if there was still something left in it
I also put the dmt thru the little hole and heated it from below works great

you what you could do also ? to build up fumes with that pipe, stick a satestick or something in the little hole so that no fumes can escape, then u can take a bigger hit at once

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Try this .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
This one looks great.Is it homemade?