Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best drug to do on 4th of july with fireworks?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Me and my friend were gonna do shrooms together. But then I figured with all those loud noises, and crazy mother fuckers running around.. That wouldn't be such a great experience.. Or would it? I don't know.. What should we do? I figured that x, or mescaline or something would be sufficient. What drug do you think we should do? With the fireworks and everything I mean.

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
LSD is the best drug to do. Period. It depends on the type of person you are, however, I can tell you what. Its absolutely 100% magical. The fireworks are breathetakingly beautiful. Your life will change.

If your concerns for shrooms are being flustered with your surroundings, maybe LSD isnt for you. But I personally can handle situtations that are flustering really well on psychedelics. Ive been to the movie theatre and an amusement park each on 5 hits of good LSD.

If I can do, so can you. :)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol yeah, I read your story about the amusement park, and it made me ask about 14 people that I know if they had a hookup for lsd. Well of course I called it acid, to be more street savvy :D But I had one person, and they won't come through with it.. But it is too short hand to get lsd. I mean I am still going to ask people, but if I don't get any it's alright. Me and a friend have 1.5 pills of ecstasy each, and we are having our girlfriends with us so it will be alright ;p But yeah, thanks, if I get any lsd tomorrow I will definitely post my experience. I still will, with the ecstasy.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
A year ago i'd say LSD aswell, but now that i had my first BAD trip,....

(and i thought i had MANY bad trips before, but now i know that people tend to call a bad experience or mindfuck a bad trip), this wasn't the case, a bad trip to me is, seeing blood and stabwounds on my body, seeing people as pure evil creatures all out and well detirmined to kill me, this is particularly disturbing when you are at a crowded party far from home and the keys are inside your locked car, you have no place to hide, people are everywhere, and the feeling of panick and disorientation is so intense you wish you where allready dead, but you have to sit it out untill morning before someone comes with the carkeys to take you home.Extreme paranoia, delusional and probably a whole bunch more of temporary illnesses.

I never had this problem before, certainly not on this level, i was used to trip at parties, but this time it was different, LSD kicked my ass, a little sidenote though, it was bad acid, no acid, an RC actually, many people had bad experiences on this blotter, but i thought it was OK.

But if you know for sure the acid is of good quality i think it's probably still the best way to go, but do make sure you are comfortable and when shit goes bad you have a responsible person with you that will take care of you and help you out when you go bad.You never know where you might end up, i'm so glad my keys where inside my car, otherwise, i'd had tried to drive home, and that would've been a disaster, no need to tell you that.

I know this might sound weak, but a bad trip can happen to everyone, no matter how hardened you are, i never thought this could happen to me either, i thought i was able to handle every scenario by now, thought i had seen it all, but oh boy, now i know.My ego has shrunked to a more proper size once again.

The key though, is to stay calm at all times, when you fail to do that and surrender to the fear you are lost, i failed at keeping my cool, if i hadn't done that i'd be ok.

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
DaZeD a dit:
A year ago i'd say LSD aswell, but now that i had my first BAD trip,....

My best friend and I recently tripped again at a music festival and we took 13 hits each. It was the most magical experience of our lives...until my friend got caught in a loop. Thats when the fun ended. The rest of our trip was spent with me taking care of her in the camp's "safe house".

It was surprisingly more intense than my amusement park experience and was wonderful! And even though my friend got her first loop-bad trip, she enjoyed herself and still cherrishes the experience. And it most certainly wont stop us from doing doses in public etc.

I guess it depends on what you find "worth it".

How did your 4th of July end up Nanosage? What did you end up doing?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Out of my trips, the bad ones seem to be more meaningful. I have only had one bad trip, on DxM. It is my second DxM experience, if you wanna read about it.. But it was bad, and I cherish that trip more than my others..

Anyways, what went down was, me and a friend met up with my girlfriend and me and my friend took 3g of mushrooms each. She didn't because she isn't really into. But also we smoked about 7 grams of some pretty good ganja. We left at about noon, and smoked all of our weed, every twenty minutes, from about noon - 3AM, we also shared with some other people throughout the evening after we came down from our mushrooms. So we sat on this hill, this big hill. It was beautiful. We had perfect sight of all the fireworks, and took our mushrooms at about 8. After they kicked in, it was beautiful. Me and my friend both agreed that it was the best day of our lives.. However, I felt bad for my girlfriend, seems how she was just sitting there with me for endless hours watching me and my friend trip, listening to smooth electronika music.. Haha, so when I thought my friend was coming down a little, I told him I would be right back and not to leave. So me and her went off for about an hour and a half. I knew he would be fine, he was handling it VERY well. Then we couldn't find a place to stay. We were just going to sleep in the forest because the mushrooms would make it beautiful, but we were coming down.. So we went to a friends house, and shot some fireworks off with his parents, and smoked a couple bowls. Then we went back to the forest because we had no where to stay, but it was so uncomfortable, we bribed one of my friends with weed in order to stay at his house. It was well worth it. (He is the one I tripped DxM with.) So we told him about our night, smoked what we had left, and then just passed out.. It was just beautiful. I highly suggest shrooms, and fireworks. Very magical. The colors make you just gaze into nothingness, and I kept having epiphanies and things, and they were beautiful.. It literally was the best day of my life if I really think about it...

R

raylang555

Invité
I took a double dose of 4-FMP last 4th of July holiday. ive been cranky ever since but i feel that im returning to normal. the after effect is not the best feeling but it was worth it.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Man, some of you guys post drugs that you do, that I don't even know about... Lol how do you even get ahold of this stuff? Do you know a chemist or just a REALLY chemically involved dealer? And why did it make you cranky? What is that stuff like anyways?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
If I should choose for a party I would say 2c-b. Colourfull, empathogenic, physical energy, less bodily side effects, very positive and uplifting in a moderate dose. I think mushrooms or LSD are more introspective and less for crowdy places, especially mushrooms which are too chaotic. But be carefull 2C-B is very dose sensitive take a little more and it can be overwhelming.

I had some nice experiences with MDMA, but I had my share. Have some bad feelings about health issues, don't like the side effects, and it never becomes like the first time(s) anyway, it's very shallow and fake for me but that's personal.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
2C-B is the tits. The first time I took it, I smoked DMT on top of it.

And I like Mushrooms in crowded places. I work at a haunted house, and last year I ate a full quarter to myself, picked up a chainsaw and scared the hell out of people for 5 hours straight. Made grown men cower before me. One of the best drug experiences I've ever had.